Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2016-11-16, 23:56
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
first of all i'm not a trump supporter and to be perfectly honest if i were an american i'd probably just stay home on elections day. anyway:

- i know claiming hillary is winning doesn't really help her, i was just giving an example of how the liberal media in america has nothing even resembling journalistic integrity (tbf though i imagine the conservative media is just as bad). the fact that by trying to help her they only did her damage is just some added irony

- we can argue about what the definition of "rigged" is, but the fact is that the democratic party colluded with hillary's campaign to help her win the primaries, including attempts to slander bernie. call it what you want, it stinks.

- i don't think what trump said about muslims or mexicans has nothing to do with people calling him hitler. i think those things don't even come close to being a justification for that.

anyway yeah trump said a lot of shitty things, and tbh if he were up against an even remotely appealing democratic candidate i would've called americans mad for voting for him. that said i don't think most of the people who voted for him did so because of the racist things he said, i think those are things they chose to overlook. just like anyone voting for hillary had to overlook her many, many unappealing aspects.

my whole point was that the whole "you either vote for hillary or you're a terrible person" narrative is hypocritical bullshit. considering the number of trump supporters who got beaten up (including women and elderly people) simply for supporting trump (and this is still going on almost daily in fact), the american left's attempt to convince us that they automatically have the moral high ground seems less convincing than ever.
Old 2016-12-02, 16:19
Zebrazilla

did the world end yet?

fear not, maybe it still can
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e

https://wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/docs/snowden_dok/media-34015.pdf

LBA Speedruns
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% PC - Time: 01h 04m 23s
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% Android - Time: 01h 04m 35s
Old 2016-12-03, 01:08
Polly parrot

What ?
Old 2017-02-11, 01:01
ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless View Post
did the world end yet?

fear not, maybe it still can
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e
a n t i d o t e

https://wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/docs/snowden_dok/media-34015.pdf
this
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2017-02-12, 12:32
Polly parrot

Oh. I read russia and just started to lock every door and window and nail everything down.
Old 2017-05-18, 13:19
ffffff

Exclamation

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

bit :seriouspost: but this is a p good site, i got sick of trump news after the first month. gives short versions of trump events with various sources

there's lots of bullshit coming 'either side' (i fucking hate this side-ism shit) and it seems alright so far
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2017-05-19, 02:48
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
There certainly is side-ism (partisanshit is better imho), but you dont need to spin anything right now.
Trumps own words and actions are all you need to see he should have been impeached a few times over by now, regardless of any Russian connections. Go back to Obama and look at the sorts of things the GOP were moaning about him at the time. Its worlds apart.

The current GOP is a disgrace for letting Trump get away with so much shit. They are endangering the country by their inaction. No one, not even a president, should be able to fire the person investigating their team for a crime. And yet not even that gets criticized. Real republicans should be ashamed of the GOP.
Old 2017-05-19, 09:56
Polly parrot

I love how he struggles to centralize the power. !the USA are really impressive for that.
A judge in Hawaii overrulling one of the president's decision ? Not the main judge of New York or something, a judge of Hawaii ! This would be unthinkable, not only in Hungary, but in France as well.

Tags
can't stump the trump