Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > News > Syndicated news

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Syndicated news News from other LBA related websites.

Old 2006-10-02, 16:20
Magicball Network service bot

[LBA Prequel] Send Us Your Samples!

The LBA Prequel Team wants you to send us your audio, art, music, and voice samples! We've had tons of emails from people who would like to help us out with the project, but very few have attached any examples of their work; we can't let you in unless we know what you can do. In the future, all audition or job submission emails should be accompanied by some sort of resume/skills list (it doesn't have to be formal, it should be casual) as well as an example of your work...As aforementioned, there have been numerous emails from people who want to help with the project, but they either don't attach samples or simply say "Hi, I'm ______, and would like to play Hegesippe!" without any skills list or voice clip. We hate to turn people away, but we'd appreciate it in the future if y'all could submit a sample or example of your work with your emails if you're auditioning for a job or task.Compliance would be much appreciated...-The LBA Prequel Team

Read more...
Old 2006-10-02, 16:45
Master of Science & Magic

omg... no repeated text
Old 2006-10-02, 20:44
Magic Ball Master

I didn't notice before the double text

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2006-10-03, 13:50
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Today, I've bought a new headset with a microphone, so let's hope that I'll make it this time. I could send you my sample sooner or later.
Old 2006-10-03, 16:09
You what?!

I've sent samples of my.. "work", how long till I expect a reply?
Old 2006-10-03, 16:11
Magic Ball Master

Hey Ric, I've already read maybe other members also read your mail.
Don't know exactly when I'll reply since they are a bit delayed sorry, but hope soon.

Thanks for sending the samples

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2006-10-03, 16:13
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfont View Post
Hey Ric, I've already read maybe other members also read your mail.
Don't know exactly when I'll reply since they are a bit delayed sorry, but hope soon.

Thanks for sending the samples
Okay, just don't leave me with this false hope for too long!!
Old 2006-10-03, 18:08
Magic Ball Master

We've actually been discussing your samples in detail over the past 48 hours. Expect an answer within the next couple of days; we're waiting for one or two members to reply.