Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Games

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Games A forum for discussion of any demos and fan games being made. Not for discussion of Modifications.

Old 2004-11-16, 16:35
????

Send a message via MSN to Seba
Lba Platform game :)

Yes yes ... did someone tryed make Lba platform game??? I think I am so lazy and "stupid" an inexpert to make any game but.. Is that good idea?? Hey but if I learn some "simple" game making program I can try make Lba platform game.. But im so so inexpert to draw good graphish....Someone have Twinsen,and some lba charcter in 3d?? Can you bring these to me?? plase, I think to I never make that game but its very little hope to I make that game

I think I use Game Maker 6... That program can use 3D files...

Last edited by Seba; 2004-11-16 at 16:45.
Old 2004-11-16, 16:59
????

Send a message via MSN to Seba
My email: [email address]
Old 2004-11-16, 16:35
strange dreamer

y'know, you can put the smilie "" by selecting the desired icon in the "post icons" section below (when posting thread) instead of putting as ASCII... [/offtopic]
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2004-11-16, 17:45
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Where did he put that ASCII?

(and don't tell me that he edited his post, because his last edit was before your post)

edit: oh, you were talking about the post smiley + thread title. OK