Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Fics
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Fics Place for your fan fictions

Old 2003-06-27, 14:21
Banned

Twinsun Arthur's Big Adventure 1

Arthur's Big Adventure 1

A LBA3 fan fic

Foreplay - Citadel Island

A thief had stolen a painting of Twinsen in Miss Bloops museum the night after the
Miss Bloop had opened the new gallery block, so Arthur decided to travel around
Twinsun to stop the thief, and find the lost painting.

Aboard Paul's ferry

Arthur took a ferry to Proxima Island, and Arthur met Pat and Fab aboard the ferry,
and Pat said 'Hi Arthur! Where are you going?' and Arthur said 'I am searching for
the thief who stole the painting of my father!'
Fab said 'I read about it in The Twinsunian today, and they wrote that the thief is a
rabbibunny!' and Arthur said 'It must be the desperate rabbibunny who got in jail
for stealing umbrellas!'
Fab said 'Go to the rabbibunny village in The Himayals, the papers is writing that
he was seen there last!'

Proxima Island

The ferry arrived in the harbour on Proxima Island, and he got dinner in a pub by
the harbour.
Thereafter was he visiting a museum for famous ships in the city, and there was
displayed both small and big model ships, and later on was Arthur getting aboard
a ferry who sailed to the Himayals.
Arthur asked the passengers about the rabbibunny thief, and one of the passengers
said 'He stole a scooter and a helmet by the fish market, and then was he driving
all he could against the mountains in the north!'

The Hamalayis

As the ferry arrived in a city in The Hamalayis later on that evening, was he meeting Adelaide as he got aboard from the ferry, and Adelaide said 'Hi! You must be Twinsen's famous son Arthur!'
Arthur said 'That's right! I am on the way to the rabbibunny village!' and Adelaide said 'I am going to spend the weekend in this city, I have read a funfair and a market had arrived outside the city,
and then am I going to visit one of the small mountain villages!'
Arthur said 'I will find my hotel now, bye!', and Adelaide said 'Goodbye! Maybe we will meet tomorrow!'
Arthur found his hotel at the field where the funfair laid, and as he walked into the reception, was a Grobo welcoming him.
The Grobo said 'Welcome to my hotel!', and Arthur said 'I want to check in here!', and then was Arthur checking in, and got his key to his room.
The hotel was a cheap and oriental inspired hotel, and as Arthur walked up to his room on the third floor, was he unlocking the door, and got into his room where there was a double bed, a painting of fantasy creatures in The Hamalayis, a porcelain vase with a painting of a prehistoric Himayal village, and there was view over the city from the window.
As Arthur awoke the next morning, was he having breakfast in the hotel, and then was he getting aboard a tourist mini bus.
The bus drove along a mountain road to the rabbibunny village, and Himayal folk and New Age music got played on the radio.
Nearly two hours later was the bus arriving in the village, and Arthut asked one of the citizens if they had seen the rabbibunny thief, and one of them said 'He went to his hideout, that is a cave up in the mountains, but beware, he is having a Traly as a guard!'
Arthur walked up to the cave in The Hamalayis, and as he entered the half dark cave, was the Traly beating him to the ground.
Arthur came up again, he tried to attack the bear like Traly with his meca pingouin and his blow gun, but it could only be defeated with his magic ball, so he threw the balls against the Traly, until the monster collapsed.
The high voice of the rabbibunny sounded 'Who is entering my cave?' and as the rabbibunny came and saw Arthur, was he saying 'So, it was you, Twinsen's son, I know what you came for!'
The rabbibunny took his umbrella and fought Arthur, but the rabbibunny was too strong for Arthur,
so the rabbibunny got Arthur beaten to the floor, Arthur came up again, and defeated the thief with a lightning spell.
Arthur found the painting in the cave, and called Miss Bloop up and said 'Hi! It's me Arthur! I have found your painting in the Hamalayis, and it's allright!' and Miss Bloop said 'Sounds good! When are you coming home?' and Arthur said 'Maybe tomorrow!'

The Hamalayis

As the ferry arrived in a city in The Hamalayis later on that evening, was he meeting Adelaide as he got aboard from the ferry, and Adelaide said 'Hi! You must be Twinsen's famous son Arthur!'
Arthur said 'That's right! I am on the way to the rabbibunny village!' and Adelaide said 'I am going to spend the weekend in this city, I have read a funfair and a market had arrived outside the city,
and then am I going to visit one of the small mountain villages!'
Arthur said 'I will find my hotel now, bye!', and Adelaide said 'Goodbye! Maybe we will meet tomorrow!'
Arthur found his hotel at the field where the funfair laid, and as he walked into the reception, was a Grobo welcoming him.
The Grobo said 'Welcome to my hotel!', and Arthur said 'I want to check in here!', and then was Arthur checking in, and got his key to his room.
The hotel was a cheap and oriental inspired hotel, and as Arthur walked up to his room on the third floor, was he unlocking the door, and got into his room where there was a double bed, a painting of fantasy creatures in The Hamalayis, a porcelain vase with a painting of a prehistoric Himayal village, and there was view over the city from the window.
As Arthur awoke the next morning, was he having breakfast in the hotel, and then was he getting aboard a tourist mini bus.
The bus drove along a mountain road to the rabbibunny village, and Himayal folk and New Age music got played on the radio.
Nearly two hours later was the bus arriving in the village, and Arthut asked one of the citizens if they had seen the rabbibunny thief, and one of them said 'He went to his hideout, that is a cave up in the mountains, but beware, he is having a Traly as a guard!'
Arthur walked up to the cave in The Hamalayis, and as he entered the half dark cave, was the Traly beating him to the ground.
Arthur came up again, he tried to attack the bear like Traly with his meca pingouin and his blow gun, but it could only be defeated with his magic ball, so he threw the balls against the Traly, until the monster collapsed.
The high voice of the rabbibunny sounded 'Who is entering my cave?' and as the rabbibunny came and saw Arthur, was he saying 'So, it was you, Twinsen's son, I know what you came for!'
The rabbibunny took his umbrella and fought Arthur, but the rabbibunny was too strong for Arthur,
so the rabbibunny got Arthur beaten to the floor, Arthur came up again, and defeated the thief with a lightning spell.
Arthur found the painting in the cave, and called Miss Bloop up and said 'Hi! It's me Arthur! I have found your painting in the Hamalayis, and it's allright!' and Miss Bloop said 'Sounds good! When are you coming home?' and Arthur said 'Maybe tomorrow!'
Arthur was putting the painting in a bag, took back to the rabbibunny village, where he got something to eat in a little café, and then was he taking the bus to his hotel again.
Later on that evening was Arthur visiting the market and the funfair, where he met Adelaide again, and they returned to their hotel again at midnight, where the funfair still was active.

Proxima Island

Arthur took the ferry back to Proxima Island the next night, and the newspapers wrote about Arthur who had caught the wanted thief, that got caught in the mountains, and he got sent to the jail under The Flower Circle, and he was wanted on several planets for robberies, bar brawls and assaults.
After Arthur had shopped in Proxima Island's new shop arcade outside the city, was he taking the ferry back to Citadel Island.
Arthur met Joe The Elf aboard the ferry, and Joe said 'Hi Arthur! Everybody is talking about that you had found the lost painting from Miss Bloop's museum!' and Arthur said 'That's right! I traveled as far to the Hamalayis, where I caught the thief!'

Citadel Island

The next morning was Arthur arriving in Citadel Island's harbour, and Twinsen, Zoé, their neighbour, Miss Brune, Baldino, Miss Bloop and Sendell welcomed Arthur.
Arthur delivered the painting to Miss Bloop, and she said 'Thank you Arthur for giving the museum our painting again!'
Later on that day was Arthur writing about his adventures he had while he was searching for the famous thief, and the next day was Miss Bloop presenting a new painting of Arthur, that hanged beside the painting of his father.
But that night was Zed sneaking into the cave where the rabbibunny was caught in his cell, and Zed gave him a mushroom, and whispered 'Eat this mushroom, and you will have new super powers to revenge Arthur!'
The rabbibunny ate the mushroom, and he became so strong, that he destroyed the door, and ran all he could against the sewers, where he found his hideout.
Old 2003-07-01, 00:27
Magic Ball Master

Strong?? HA!! He couldn't beat me!! With my energy blast,it's a sinch to win,And believe me i got lots i can summon
Bunnyrabbot02,Go read my story rather.........
The Start of a Super Armageddon
Old 2003-07-01, 00:36
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Master cheater, warning here, don't post in other threads if you're only concerned about promoting your stuff

Bunnyrabbot: You are improving Hope you'll keep doing.
Old 2003-07-01, 00:36

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Um...dude...no offense...but your stuff doesn't really have that much better quality.
Old 2003-07-03, 14:56
Banned

Twinsen Bringing all attention with the first parts of Arthur's Odyssey 2!

Arthur's Big Odyssey - Part 2 (In progress)

Foreplay - Twinsun

The Twinsunian newspapers was writing that the criminal rabbibunny who had stolen the painting of Twinsen, had escaped from his prison cell.
As the police could not find him anywhere on Twinsun, was Arthur deciding he would go to New Zeelich and find him there.

New Zeelich

Arthur flew with Baldino to New Zeelich's astro port, and then was Baldino flying home again, as Arthur took to the newspaper seller at the elevators to Upper Otringal.
The Inquisitor was writing 'A wanted criminal rabbibunny from Twinsun had escaped to Zeelich!' and another paper wrote 'A criminal rabbibunny took the elevator down to the undergas!'
Then was Arthur going to the bar by the harbour, where there had been a bar brawl, and the owner said to Arthur 'It was the wanted rabbibunny who did all this! The cops and our guards tried to stop him, but he was too strong!'
Arthur bought a soda, and found a place where the female and blond Sup dancer sat with her mate, that was a Gloum.
The Sup said 'Hi! You must be Twinsen's famous son!' Arthur said 'That's right! I came to search for the famous rabbibunny!' and the Gloum said 'Stay careful on your mission! He is having Wannie spies on this planet, that is just as strong as those Wannie guards in this place!'
The Gloum continued ‘After this bar brawl was he rushing to the harbour, where he stole an airship, and flew away!’ and Arthur asked the Gloum ‘And nobody knows where he went?’ and the Gloum said ‘Many thieves is going to the Wannies mines, try to go there!’

The Francos village

Arthur flew with the Leotine to The Francos village, and he talked with some of the citizens, who had seen the rabbi-bunny running through the Gazogem refinery, and over to the harbour, where he took the airship to the platform where the elevator to the Undergas was.
Arthur used his new Super Proto-pack to fly to the platform where the elevator to the Undergas stood, and then was Arthur taking the elevator down to the Island Of The Wannies.

Island Of The Wannies

As Arthur came to The Building Company, was he asking the workers if they had seen a rabbibunny, and as he asked the Quetsch with the strange glasses, was he saying 'He tried to steal some zlitos from me, but I contacted the guards, and he ran away from the building!'
Arthur sneaked into the mine, and killed the guard dog with his super meca pinguin, and then was he going against the bridge, where he met a Wannie who asked 'What are you doing here?' and Arthur said 'I am searching for a rabbibunny!'
The Wannie said 'You must be Twinsen's famous son! I can tell you that the rabbibunny collected gems, and now is he hiding in one of the newly explored caves under the chapel!'

I hope you enjoy this preview of my upcoming fic!
Old 2003-07-03, 15:14
Banned

Twinsun Arthur's...

I am sorry, but I made a copy and paste failure in the fic, as you can see!
Old 2003-07-03, 16:33
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
---> Merged

As long you're busy with a certain fic, keep it in the same thread, you're clogging up the Fanfiction forum
Old 2003-07-03, 21:05
Banned

Thumbs Up Arthur's...

Thanks for helping me with switching the two fics together, I forgot to push the reply button!
Quote:
Hey, we need some music in here!
Old 2003-07-04, 12:51
Banned

UFO Arthur's Big Adventure 2 - Complete

Arthur's Big Odyssey - Part 2

Foreword

I have made some character corrections in this complete fic.

Foreplay - Twinsun

The Twinsunian newspapers was writing that the criminal rabbibunny who had stolen the painting of Twinsen, had escaped from his prison cell.
As the police could not find him anywhere on Twinsun, was Arthur deciding he would go to New Zeelich and find him there.

New Zeelich

Arthur flew with Baldino to New Zeelich's astroport, and then was Baldino flying home again, as Arthur took to the newspaper seller at the elevators to Upper Otringal.
The Inquisitor was writing 'A wanted criminal rabbibunny from Twinsun had escaped to Zeelich!' and another paper wrote 'A criminal rabbibunny took the elevator down to the undergas!'
Then was Arthur going to Rick's Bar, where there had been a bar brawl, and the owner said to Arthur 'It was the wanted rabbibunny who did all this! The cops and our guards tried to stop him, but he was too strong!'
Arthur bought a soda, and found a place where the female Franco dancer sat with her mate, that was a Gloum.
The Franco said 'Hi! You must be Twinsen's famous son!' Arthur said 'That's right! I came to search for the famous rabbibunny!' and the Gloum said 'Stay careful on your mission! He is having Wannie spies on this planet, that is just as strong as those Wannie guards in this place!'
The Gloum continued ‘After this bar brawl was he rushing to the harbour, where he stole an airship, and flew away!’ and Arthur asked the Gloum ‘And nobody knows where he went?’ and the Gloum said ‘Many thieves is going to the Wannies mines, try to go there!’

The Francos village

Arthur flew with a Leontine to The Francos village, and he talked with some of the citizens, who had seen the rabbibunny running through the Gazogem refinery, and over to the harbour, where he took the airship to the platform where the elevator to the Undergas was.
Arthur used his new Super Proto-pack to fly to the platform where the elevator to the Undergas stood, and then was Arthur taking the elevator down to the Island Of The Wannies.

Island Of The Wannies

As Arthur came to The Building Company in the evening, was he asking the workers if they had seen a rabbibunny, and as he asked one of the Sups, was he saying 'He tried to steal some zlitos from me, but I contacted the guards, and he ran away from the building!'
Arthur sneaked into the mine, and killed the guard dog with his super super nitro-meca-penguin, and then was he going against the bridge, where he met a Wannie who asked 'What are you doing here?' and Arthur said 'I am searching for a rabbibunny!'
The Wannie said 'You must be Twinsen's famous son! I can tell you that the rabbibunny collected gems, and now is he hiding in one of the newly explored caves under Dark Monk's chapel!'
Arthur was using his Proto-pack to get to the half dark cave under the chapel, and as he entered the cave, was a two headed monster making a surprise attack on him, and Arthur attacked the monster with his sword and a laser-pistol.
The sword was not enough to defeat the monster, so he was sending two super nitro-meca-penguins after the monster, and then was the two headed monster falling to the ground.
Arthur wandered on in the cave, and soon was he finding the room where the unarmed rabbibunny was hiding, and the rabbibunny said 'Not again! I thought that you would not find me here!'
Arthur and the villain began to fight each other without weapons, the rabbibunny threw Arthur to the floor, and Arthur asked 'Where did you get all that strength from?' and the rabbibunny said 'Zed gave me a mushroom, so now am I strong as a huge Traly!'
The rabbibunny was so strong, that he had to use his protection spell, and fight the villian with his sword.
At last was the rabbibunny knocked out, as Arthur had shot him three times with the laserpistol, and Arthur took his portable radio, and called Baldino up.
Arthur said to Baldino 'Hi! It's me Arthur! I had defeated the wanted rabbibunny, so I am ready to go home tomorrow!' and Baldino said 'That sounds good! Meet me in Otringal's astroport
tomorrow!'
Arthur took the unconcsious rabbibunny over his shoulder, and delivered him to one of the Wannie mine guards, and then was Arthur taking back to Otringal.

Otringal

While Arthur was finding a hotel room in the new astroport hotel later that evening, was the rabbibunny taken to the prison, and after Arthur had visited The Zeelichian Museum, that once was The Emperor's Palace, was Arthur taking back to Twinsun with Baldino.

Twinsun

As the newspapers wrote about Arthur who had caught the thief from Twinsun, and the citizens was celebrating their hero, was Zed planning his revenge over Arthur, so Arthur should become a wanted villain instead of a famous hero all over Twinsun.

Last edited by bunnyrabbot02; 2003-07-04 at 13:38.
Old 2003-07-04, 23:13

Send a message via ICQ to Xakep_INC
Post all of your pics here.
Old 2003-07-08, 22:55
Magic Ball Master

But why would Zed have revenge on Arthur? Did Arthur shot Zed with a Super Nitro Meca-Penguin,P.S. Meet me in the story of "The Start of a Super Armageddon!!!" in Hyper Hill Zone at 5'o clock,i'll have to talk to you.
Old 2003-07-09, 21:11

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
d00d, stop advertising your stuff in threads of other people's fanfics.
Old 2003-07-26, 22:22
What is this place?

IF I CATCH YOU ADVERTISING YOUR FICTION ONE MORE TIME IN OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS MASTERCHEATER I'M REALLY GOING AMOK ON YOUR ASS!!!
Old 2013-10-22, 20:58
Banned

Did Arthur get a shot and what was it with the super nitro pungin?

Post all of your pics here Xakep INC.

Bunnyrabbot improved.
Old 2013-10-22, 21:08
Magic Ball Master

Way to bring up old threads
\o/
Old 2013-12-09, 17:16
Banned

Thumbs Up

Strong?? HA!! Master Cheater couldn't beat me!!