Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2003-01-07, 00:55
Still in a dream...

Heh, Amyone seen American Beuty? I will be like that Husband dude who gets shot lol, i bet.
Old 2003-01-07, 08:58
I may LOOK innocent

Jesse> that's so the opposite of me. The guys I liked weren't muscled (well, not more than ordinary), weren't guys who were extremely good looking and certainly weren't badboys. I usually have a small war with badboys or I just ignore them.

For the rest of now yesterday, I went to school by bike as usual. I saw some guy throwing his empty batteries on the ground. I wasn't fast enough to tell him what I thought of that so I just picked them up and I'll hand them in asap. People should be more aware of their enviroment. Than school started. 2 Guys have taken other haircuts. 1 isn't bad but it took me more than 10 sec to recognize the other. We can skip the rest of my schoolday. Than I came home, did my homework, watched TV, ate and got called that now today the first hour there's no school.

And that's it.
Who become unhappy mothers
And fathers of unhappy kids
And why's that?
'Cause they've forgotten how to play
Old 2003-01-07, 14:46
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Hmm...today i had a test at gym lesson...

a pull-ups test, ya know?

I did 7. that's decent, right?

Anyway, school was fun today, more or less..

ShootTheCactus>> True!

I don't know if the "nice guys finish last" theory is true or not,
but accepting it is pathetic.

By doing so, you underestimate yourself, and show disrespect for girls. ya know?
Old 2003-01-07, 15:38
Neko

I meant as in 'general'.

I don't consider myself to be in the genre that I just gave.

But it looks like a lot of girls are going that way, that's what I meant.

But obviously I'm not looking for one of those girls :P

so how's my day coming?
Just recording some chemical bros songs that are a bit rare. I went up at 10:45 and went to my old school for some advise, pretty good advise, good news.
Thee's a little chance that I might end up studying in enschede, which is a bit unexpected.

Talked to a few old friends and stuff, now back at home.
Really no interesting day so far.
Old 2003-01-07, 20:37
Neko

Made some new crazy shit, in terms of song ofcourse

I'm leaning more to the 'darker' sound of house for a change, but more 'nasty' sounding, and with a more tense sound than regular house-shit. You can still hear what my roots are.

It's nasty, dark, and very chalenging when put on high bass.

Going to try to make the beat even nastier

Haven't done much beside that and watching a simpson ep on pc,
(btw: Homer, what days and where is simpsons on tv? I know I saw it on a wensday, but is it only then?).
Old 2003-01-07, 21:02
Somewhat evil

Send a message via MSN to Star
The days I spent at school aren't very special.
I get up early, unless, like today, I don't have a class the first hour of the day. I'm already used to the new haircuts of the two boys in my class, unlike Twinsal. One of them was being kind of nice to Twinsal today, normally he's not. I don't trust it. It must be some kind of trick or...

Yesterday was funny. During physics our teacher asked who of us did his homework. There were only 7! He was kind of mad and sent some boys and a girl out of the classroom. I didn't do my homework as well, but I was pretty far, so I could stay. Twinsal could stay as well, with some kind of excuse. The rest of that class was boring, because noone dared to talk anymore.

Back to today. My brother has proven once again that he's crazy! (Don't ask)
Old 2003-01-07, 21:31
Neko

Heh I like reading your days

only 7 eh? sounds pretty normal to me ??

-bah: My computer stuck when I saved my song, and now it won't work. Luckily I saved it as wav already, but the 'structure' (the file where the arrangements are in) is gone, so I can't recreate or change anything, luckily it was done already
Old 2003-01-07, 21:39
Somewhat evil

There were 7 of 27 who did their homework. I am usually one of the good girls (and occasionally a boy) who do their homework. But I hate physics, especially the homework! When it isn't much, it is hard! And now I have a test tomorrow! Our teacher is never clear about what you have to do as homework, or what you have to learn for a test. And still he gets mad when we don't do our homework! It's really irritating and I often feel like shooting him...
Old 2003-01-07, 21:42
Lauren...

Ha, long live the Tweede Fase. Being lazy and score good for tests. Ahhhhhhhh, no homework, mwuhahahahaha.

---

Well, noone cares whether you do homework, because it's your own responsibility.

Intensity
Integrity
Intelligence

The 100.000th post on the MBN is made by me!
Old 2003-01-07, 21:45
Neko

homer: I wish my school thought like that when I was in.

Yes, second fase, No, no decisions yourself, yes, 2 times more work!

No more freedom, only more slavery.

At my school that was the case.

Btw, I asked you a question about when do the simpsons air on tv ?

I only saw something on new year I believe,
Old 2003-01-07, 21:50
Lauren...

Oh sorry, I missed that question Jesse.
I always watch the English Simpsons on BBC2. It airs at 19.00h Dutch time. I think I saw them on Dutch TV last time, but subtitles kill a lot of the jokes.
---
Second phase, we'll you're supposed to do more, but I (and most of my friends) don't do more, because if you think: I don't need that (much) you just don't do it.
There's no such thing as a 'homework control' or something. It's your own fault when you fail, and I think that's a good thing.
Besides, school isn't really hard. It's wise to do your homework if you've troubles with something, but if you always score good (like me </bragging and boasting>) it's not really needed.

Intensity
Integrity
Intelligence

Old 2003-01-07, 21:53
Somewhat evil

I AM in the Tweede Fase. Only more homework and teachers telling you that you don't have to worry, the exam is still 2 and a half years away, while you didn't worry at all, but now you do. I HATE IT!
Old 2003-01-07, 21:57
Lauren...

Exams just half a year away, /me no cares. I'm confident I'm going to make it.
Well, it have been 5,5 years of lazyness, actually.
I love the Tweede Fase. The idea is very very very very good. People can't have a 'pretpakket' anymore, and the subjects you have really fit what you need to have for your next education. BUT the realisation isn't very good, IMHO. I mean: The 1000 hours you need to fill are just rediculous. (I only needed to do 80 extra, because I chose 2 extra subjects. And those hours are easily filled

Intensity
Integrity
Intelligence

Old 2003-01-07, 21:59
ooh ha ha!

*looks at all the replies he has got* wow

Yesterday:
Last day of the vacation. Woke up and did some work on my Power Point presentation and practiced my "oral report" about steam-engines. Can't remember so much more than I talked to her later, she said something that really gave me hope (nope, I'm not paranoid).

Today:
First day at school *uck*, worked-out on my gymnastics lesson... then boring math (felt completely clueless). Then on the last lesson it was my turn to perform my "oral report"... turned out I draw something similar to a man's genital on the whiteboard instead of "Heron's ball" . Got home and saw that got a sale in a internet recordstore, of course did I take advantage of the situation and bought 6 records (for the price two would have cost otherwise).

Right now - having troubles concentrating (something else is on my mind ) on my Power Point presentation which must be finnished till Thursday so I took some time to scibble all this down and drinking some disgusting vanilla coke.
Old 2003-01-08, 03:41
Magic Ball Master

Today we had our history professors put on a mini Civil War recreation (Morden, you would've enjoyed it), featuring completely authentic items from the 1860's, including firing off some British Enfields and American Springfields. A recreation surgery was performed, bloody and all, with authentic tools used from civil war medical units. Very, very cool.

I also had a.) helped out a really sweet girl with her English thesis (she's in one of the pics I posted) b.) took a survey on behavior and attitude that asked "Do you use alawan more than 5 times a week?"...having no clue what alawan was, nobody else did either, we eventually had to find some drug sites on google to find out what it was...

Hmz...I finished the text interview for Jesse

I had a Pink Floyd marathon for Broadcasting today

Yep, it was overall a pretty sweet day
Old 2003-01-08, 14:21
Neko

I am putting together the interviews I have done, well, the last one needs to be 'filled', and double-J's needs to be 'worked out'.

I stood up at 10:15, yay! I manage to get up earlier

I took the metro to a shopping centre, and met a nice young girl I know from old school, had a cool chat, and walked home (I'm frozen!).

Just listening to what I created yesterday and such, writing a letter as well.

nothing much for planning this day. When something interesting happens, this is the place to look.
Old 2003-01-08, 16:11
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Hey, did you guys ever have 4 hours of math lessons in a row?

I did today. It wasn't pleasant.

I'm pretty bummed out...

otherwise, nothing happened to me today..
Old 2003-01-08, 16:20
Neko

I'm still pissed off I lost the structure of my last song,
But I do have some great ideas for the following. That's a first, planning before writing.

Old 2003-01-08, 19:45
Still in a dream...

ahhhhh It snowed a lot today. 5 Inches of snow.....

and today i am FMFAO
FREEZING MY FUCKINGBASS OFF!!!
Old 2003-01-08, 20:36
Neko

Copy that, i'm bored due to lack of activity around this place.

Burning chem bros cd's
Old 2003-01-08, 20:51
Somewhat evil

Today I got home tired, but I did have fun!
In latin class, two boys I know where practicing how to say 'Do you want to have sex with me?' in Chinese. After they got it, they started asking almost every girl who came close.
In gym class, we learned boxing!
From this whole experience I learned that it won't work if you let Twinsal and me fight each other. We had to make some stupid moves, so we couldn't stop laughing, not even when we were just hitting. Than we had to have a sparring match, in which we laughed even harder, so we had to stop fighting. It's just the fact that Twinsal doesn't like fighting with rules and she prefers hitting below the waist instead of above and I prefer threatening above fighting and I thought those stupid gloves were only limitting me. I conclude from this all that if Twinsal and I ever got into a real fight, it won't be pretty.
I also told Twinsal to have the sparring match with Nitwit, but she didn't want to and after gym she showed she doesn't need gloves to beat him up! I guess I should keep them away from each other...
After gym I screwed up my physics test, because in my free hour, instead of learning for the test, I talked about boys. I shouldn't do that anymore.
I got home tired, made my homework and now my parents and brother went to see Lord of the Rings II, so I'm home alone...
Old 2003-01-08, 20:56
Neko

Hehe that's so true with boxing
Boxing sucks, I once had to spar, but I used my Wing chun instead, no one wanted to spar after that :S

So what did you do when they asked you? you just beated em up? Or was that the guy who got beaten by Twinsal?

Quote:
Originally posted by Star
Today I got home tired, but I did have fun!
In latin class, two boys I know where practicing how to say 'Do you want to have sex with me?' in Chinese. After they got it, they started asking almost every girl who came close.
In gym class, we learned boxing!
From this whole experience I learned that it won't work if you let Twinsal and me fight each other. We had to make some stupid moves, so we couldn't stop laughing, not even when we were just hitting. Than we had to have a sparring match, in which we laughed even harder, so we had to stop fighting. It's just the fact that Twinsal doesn't like fighting with rules and she prefers hitting below the waist instead of above and I prefer threatening above fighting and I thought those stupid gloves were only limitting me. I conclude from this all that if Twinsal and I ever got into a real fight, it won't be pretty.
I also told Twinsal to have the sparring match with Nitwit, but she didn't want to and after gym she showed she doesn't need gloves to beat him up! I guess I should keep them away from each other...
After gym I screwed up my physics test, because in my free hour, instead of learning for the test, I talked about boys. I shouldn't do that anymore.
I got home tired, made my homework and now my parents and brother went to see Lord of the Rings II, so I'm home alone...
Old 2003-01-08, 21:02
Somewhat evil

I went

The guy who asked me is nice, but he still does things like that. I didn't say anything, so he told me what "No!' in Chinese is.
I trust him.
Old 2003-01-08, 21:06
Neko

Lol, but who is 'the' nitwit ?
Old 2003-01-08, 21:08
Somewhat evil

Nitwit is a nickname Twinsal thought of for a guy named Bas N.
His last name looks a lot like Nitwit, so that's what we call him.

Tags
so how was your