Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Games
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Games A forum for discussion of any demos and fan games being made. Not for discussion of Modifications.

Old 2004-02-18, 01:54
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
He specificaly tells you about that bug
Old 2004-02-18, 14:25
it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame
He specificaly tells you about that bug
oh .. yeah .. sorry
Old 2004-02-18, 23:21
the legend

yeah and ive still havent fixed that.

actually i could get help in the ags forums but im too lazy.. but in the 2nd beta version ill release of couse ( i hope) it will be fixed.

btw since the game is about MBN, ill put some members. ive started with morshem and elmuerte but of cousre most of you will be in the game, so heres is the possible places you can be at: (the black ones are not made yet the green ones are made but not released and the blue is whats in the current beta you all know)

MBN,
portals,

citadel island,
docks in citadel,
Tiipet main,
tippet shop,
else in tippet,
other docks,
outside above tippet (hehe) and
other (specify)

so send me a pm specifyinng only one of the places stated above and your possible speech or interaction. if you want send an image of how you would like to be seen (send something that people will instantly know that its you).

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2004-02-19, 01:45
the legend

just a note about some more areas:

Twinsun Cafe
Mermaid cafe

and the other docks are done too. the game i think is going to be marvelous cause im editing/paste-and-cut all lba1 scenarios (with the help of RMP maps too ) and creating new ones!

like the in mermaid cafe, ive gathered all guitarrists in the game in the stage and edited their guitars so its really cool then ive cutted the mermaid in the museum and putted in the entrance of the bar its really cool!!

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2004-02-19 at 18:08. Reason: grammar error
Old 2004-02-19, 18:21
the legend

Come on guys! its a game for you and its free
Old 2004-02-19, 18:31
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
yes, come on, this is your chance to be in a game

Or your avater, ect.
Old 2004-02-19, 22:37
the legend

darkflame your room is ready (according to pm) you have your exclusive house in citadel island! ive made it already all is missing now is your characther i need... now!

the next beta release will be amazingly complete with music and all. Implanning to finish the 2nd beta release with citadel island complete. Then the third beta will be with tippet island complete.

Estimated releas time: after carnival here. Specifically 27 and 30 of this month.

Old 2004-02-19, 23:19
Classic

ok, ill do the charecter asap
Old 2004-02-19, 23:24
the legend

oh thank god ure here cause the ags editor is open now and im doing and post the most recent news.

hum (excuseme for my ignorance ) whats asap?
EDIT: asap is as soon as possible? if so, ok but can u make it till tomorrow morning k?

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2004-02-20 at 01:21.
Old 2004-02-20, 01:20
the legend

DARKFLAME!!!!!! take a look:
(if you make the charactehr in lbaish style itll be better couse so better put no photograph)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	darkflametest.jpg‎
Views:	217
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	3220  

Old 2004-02-20, 02:11
Classic

ok, thats perfect.
Love the edited picture on the wall.

Don worry, it will be LBAish.
Old 2004-02-21, 01:14
the legend

Ok.

NEWS:most bugs fixed and some musics already in the game. New areas done:
passagetodocks
darkflamehouse
a bonus level

Hey, a note to everyone who has my game, ive put three "eastereggs" already so clik and try everything!You may see a new place, a new characther... and its included in the release version already!
---
Darkflame what about a section in the forums? think about it its a big project in which 21 areas are done and promise more including (as a smal example youve seen the editing of your room but ive done a lot more in outdoor areas ) completely new areas.

If youre still not convinced i can give you by PM a small beta version for you to see wahts done already.

and.. youre in the game too! i can give you everything you want! kidding ofcourse, but think that this game is about MBN so i think it deserves a proper place.

Old 2004-02-21, 06:02
Classic

It will indeed, but i need too see a decent beta version. (say, the next major thing you do)
Also, you gota ask yourself if you honestly need a forum.
Do you need much discusion about the game?
I dont mind creating one, but we gota keep this place as neat as possible
Old 2004-02-22, 03:06
the legend

Its cause here all important stuff gets by without people readin cause of the newest reply, i mean, most people dont read the pages before! I want to make a sticky thread inside my forum about "all you need to know about MBN and LBA!" or something like that. And make a proper news which i can just put the news about the game without any chat on it. Then another thread woulbd be peoples part of it, without the need of a load of PMs .

Thats why i think.

Ill give ya a new beta when i complete some more areas ok

-another thing: i need my forum to make another sticky to just put the beta game version so you wont have to keep searching in the threads and a thread to peoples suggestions for the game, a thread about AGS help maybe, etc.

Old 2004-02-24, 23:05
the legend

NEWS: im in the game! with music guitar and all.

NEEDS: Darkflame charaether urgently.

REQUESTS: A section in the forum for the reasons stated above. darkflame: \\ill send ya an incomplete but bigger beta version of my game for you to see that its very big already, and ill go on with it now.

Old 2004-02-25, 02:10
the legend

As you may know MBN and LBA has the purpose to make you be a part of the game, so you can be anywhere (of the places listed in some posts above) or in some of the places below:

a <quetch> in <BAR> - male

a <rabbibunny> in <BAR> - female

or a <packagebunny> in <DOCKS> - male

or a <saylorrabbibunny> in <DOCKS> - male

Old 2004-02-25, 02:19
Classic

I'll give you a picture asap, sorry, i made it quickly as its only a simple thing, but i didnt give you it
Old 2004-02-25, 02:28
Classic

This is what i got.
Its pretty basic, but i dont have time to do a better one.
If you need it bigger/different angle ect just ask.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ld.jpg‎
Views:	218
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	3239  
Old 2004-02-25, 22:50
the legend

Its ok, but you really want to look llike this as a robot?

Itll be something like that, just mix the image i gave you with yours, look:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	darkflametest1.jpg‎
Views:	479
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	3241  

Old 2004-02-25, 23:30
Classic

what i thought i looked cool?

hmz..maybe i should have made the face a bit more clear though
You can use it for now though, it isnt too much trouble to change later if i make a better on?
Old 2004-02-25, 23:41
the legend

no its not trouble i have to just import over the sprite, e-z;

i you want any animation whn talikng give me the images (sprites) separately.

EDIT/NOTEk if you read this, then , if not, good for you!

NEWS: map bug fixed!

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2004-02-25 at 23:50.
Old 2004-02-27, 01:15
the legend

Note: if nayone wants to be in the gam, those charathers are still availeable! But remember you can always be in any new place wherever you want in lba. for more details read here and HERE . Thank you.

NEWS: whole GUI interface done! Its amazing with transparent background and all! Demo coming soon... till the end of the carnival (29 or 1).

Old 2004-02-27, 10:09
thegnarlypanda

Send a message via AIM to hobmoblin
This game is starting to look Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to play it, darkflames house looks class.

Can I be in the game under the name of Hingedshinobi?
Old 2004-02-27, 23:48
the legend

look, this game is made for you and all mbn! you can be anywhere as anyone!

if youre intrested please PM me, specifing the details of where ull be, what ull look like, whats ure role in the game, etc. etc.

Remember: you can choose a predefined characther too (read posts above).

good to see a feedback.

NEWS: humm... a song complete. and variables fixed. New action icons improved.

Old 2004-02-28, 01:14
the legend

good.. its not much lbaish.. where do u want to be in the game?

and the image is small, ull give me a better one right? cause the game will expand it and itll be pixelated.

tip, make something that people will easily recognize that its you