Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2021-04-17, 15:24
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
- Neko: One thing every modern anti-conspiracist fails to consider is that a lot of what we now know are facts, would have been deemed conspiracy theories at one point.

Here's some example:
If you told Julius Ceasar in the first century AD that pretty much every single senator, incluidng his own brother, was plotting to band together and assassinated him, he would have called you a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told a British or American in 1912 that the Titanic in fact broke in two and all the officers' testimonies at the inquiries were wrong, said person would have called you a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told a British or American in 1915 that the Lusitania was in fact smuggling undeclared munitions and the British government was lying, said person would have called you a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told a German in 1933 that it was the Nazi's, and not the Dutch communist van der Lubbe, that burned the Reichstag, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told a German in 1939 that it was the Nazi SS in Polish uniforms, and not actual Polish soldiers, that attacked the German border, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told a German in the 1940's that the Nazi's were in fact systematically exterminating the Jewish population in gas chambers and crematoria in death camps, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told an American in the 1960's that the US government was planning to hijack airplanes, fly them into buildings, blame it on Cuba, and use it as a pretext to invade Cuba, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told an American in the 1960's that the FBI was attempting to convince Martin Luther King, Jr. to commit suicide, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told an American in 1990 that Iraqi soldiers did not take out babies from incubators and Nayirah who recited the story was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador in the US, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told a Russian or an American in 1996 that the US just rigged their presidential election to make Yeltsin be reelected, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told an American in 2003 that Saddam did not actually have weapons of mass destruction and the US government is making it up, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told an American in 2012 that the NSA was spying on everyone, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.
If you told anyone in 2016 that some of the most powerful people on Earth were abusing underage girls on Jeffrey Epstein's island, you would have been called a conspiracy theorist. But now we know it's true.

Yet, after all of this, for some reason, most people still believe the mainstream narrative about everything is automatically true and that there's no way the skeptics can possibly be right.
Now sure, COVID-19 conspiracy theories may very well be false, but I think the way SpaceGuitarist is being treated here, and even worse, the way Big Tech are actively censoring all COVID-19 dissent, is very bad and dangerous.
I have no problems believing that bigger influential groups are straight-up lying to everyone else, but what SGK shared has huge differences in magnitude... We're not talking about a big group, or a few of them, but about governments, countries, institutions through the whole world who are in a state drawing closer and closer to a cold war for some, with consistently hugely different objectives and mutually exclusive goals, suddenly able to put all of that aside in an attempt to make everyone stay home and collapse their own economical system...
Also, SGK wasn't the only one hurt in this conversation... I think that, rather than him being treated badly, we just all fought, and could've done so with a little more consideration to eachother.
Old 2021-04-19, 01:58
Magic Ball Master

The situation in Brazil is sounding pretty rough these days. Has anyone heard from Roy lately?

I got my first shot of Pfizer, round 2 coming up in a couple weeks.

After that I’m renting a boat for all my vaccinated friends so they can get drunk on a lake to celebrate.
Old 2021-04-19, 16:21
Polly parrot

He still makes instagram stories, so I guess he's doing fine.
Old 2021-04-22, 15:56
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by DedalousDiggle View Post
The situation in Brazil is sounding pretty rough these days. Has anyone heard from Roy lately?

I got my first shot of Pfizer, round 2 coming up in a couple weeks.

After that I’m renting a boat for all my vaccinated friends so they can get drunk on a lake to celebrate.
i've been vaccinated with pfizer for a few months now, as are most people i know

This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2021-04-23, 21:28
Polly parrot

Oh my, what a jawline, what a chad

Seriously though, it's easy when you live in Israel where more than 60% of the population has been vaccinated
Old 2021-04-24, 06:41
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
i've been vaccinated with pfizer for a few months now, as are most people i know
There are like 12 people in your country, calm down.
Old 2021-04-26, 03:46
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Personally, I refuse to take any vaccine except for Sputnik V.
Old 2021-04-26, 18:09
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by DedalousDiggle View Post
There are like 12 people in your country, calm down.
I will not. I will gloat at the fact that some European countries with comparable populations are still only vaccinating 80+ year olds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler
Personally, I refuse to take any vaccine except for Sputnik V.
I have a feeling I'll regret asking, but why?
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2021-04-26, 21:55
inharmonic explorer

The best vaccination against all disease is a good bottle of red wine, the best unhomogenised full fat milk (from Waitrose if in UK), a 4 minute plank every day for exercise, an undemanding pet (like a frog or some woodlice if you're allergic to dogs), CBD oil, microdosing psilocybin and good friends who will happily indulge your ego and tell you how great you are all the time. If you do these things and get plenty of sunlight and wind, you won't any pharmaceutical contraptions, except a couple of Ambien to see visions.
Old 2021-04-26, 23:57
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
I did not dare ask this question after what went down in this thread
Old 2021-04-29, 18:24
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek
I will not. I will gloat at the fact that some European countries with comparable populations are still only vaccinating 80+ year olds.
What did you expect would happen when the EU clearly finds geopolitics more important than human lives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek
Because it's the safest, as the official statistics from Hungary further prove.

Last edited by Battler; 2021-04-29 at 18:30.
Old 2021-05-03, 01:02
Polly parrot

Official statistics from Hungary are a mess, independant news website have to keep track of everything, because the state does such a poor job at communication...

Which ones are you referring to ? This weird blue board ?
Old 2021-05-06, 20:44
Welcome to Zirla!

I don't know, I was just going by an article on Sputnik News (yes, Russia has the tendency of naming everything Sputnik for some reason) which claimed that official Hugnarian statistics proved it was the safest, without mentioning which statistics exactly.
Old 2021-05-07, 04:50
Polly parrot

It was probably this board, it lists the number of people who got sick or died after getting a vaccine.

Multiple problems with it though, namely we don't know anything about the people getting the shots (for example if more people aged 70+ got Astrazeneca than Sinopharm, it is only normal that more of them got sick afterwards, even if both vaccines are similarly effective).

Oh, since you're here I wanted to ask you, what's your take on the events in the Czeh Republic ? How they've concluded that Russian secret agents blew up weapons in an explosion that killed two villagers in 2014 ?
Old 2021-05-08, 03:43
Magic Ball Master

Russian state media told me that Russian vaccine is only safe vaccine.

Thanks for the perspective. Maybe it’s not as bad here as I think it is (yet).
Old 2021-05-14, 20:59
Neko

Well, I got the covid.
Hopefully it doesn't get too bad.
Old 2021-05-15, 06:25
inharmonic explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Well, I got the covid.
Oh no! :-(

Please let me know how / if it affects your hearing. I have read about this (including on tinnitus forums) and it is quite scary what has happened to some (but I don't say that to worry you - obviously everyone is affected differently, and you'll probably be fine in that regard.)
Old 2021-05-16, 00:34
Welcome to Zirla!

I had COVID-19 in February, it did not affect my hearing, but I did have pain everywhere, diarrhoea, and the worst cough I've ever had in my life, to the point of vomiting. All this in addition to normal symptoms like a runny nose, fever, and sore throat. Absolutely not fun.
Old 2021-05-17, 00:35
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlousDiggle
Russian state media told me that Russian vaccine is only safe vaccine.
Every side is trying to push theirs. The UK is obviously trying to push AstraZeneca (but with even the Princess of Kent developing blood clots now, it's going to be harder), the EU is trying to push BioNTech-Pfizer, the US is trying to push Johnson & Johnson, Russia is trying to push Sputnik V and Sputnik Light. The key is in trying to get all the data possible and making your own mind.
Old 2021-05-17, 00:38
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris
Oh, since you're here I wanted to ask you, what's your take on the events in the Czeh Republic ? How they've concluded that Russian secret agents blew up weapons in an explosion that killed two villagers in 2014 ?
My take on that is that it's something orchestrated by the US in order to sabotage the Nord Stream 2 project. The US is desperate to sell their own gas and can't compete with Russian gas, and Germany has so far refused to halt Nord Stream 2 despite all the sanctions and stuff, hence why Russia-related scandals keep happening.
I don't know about Czech officials, but quite a few Slovenian official in the past were known to go to the US embassy for "consultations", so it wouldn't surprise me if Czech officials did the same kind of thing.

Europe right now is under US hegemony, but I'm not sure which is worse - the US hegemony or the traditional European history of European countries using armies agains each other over every smallest thing.
Old 2021-05-17, 13:55
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Well, I got the covid.
Oh damn, get well soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
My take on that is that it's something orchestrated by the US in order to sabotage the Nord Stream 2 project.
[...]
Europe right now is under US hegemony, but I'm not sure which is worse - the US hegemony or the traditional European history of European countries using armies agains each other over every smallest thing.
That would be quite the outrage, if it happened to be true
While the EU is closer to the US than to Russia, hegemony is a strong word imho... For example, EU isn't as closely anti-China as the US.
Old 2021-05-17, 15:57
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

I agree, "hegemony" is a strong word, especially after four years of Trump politics.
Not wanting to start a debate, but I think we can all agree that Europe was pretty much alone in the fight against climate change in all that time
Old 2021-05-17, 21:37
Magic Level: Red Ball

Quote:
Well, I got the covid.
Oh, s***t...how are you feeling?
Old 2021-05-18, 00:14
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_c View Post
Oh, s***t...how are you feeling?
thanks guys,

cough, headache, muscle ache, tired. but hopefully get's better soon.
Old 2021-05-18, 05:32
Polly parrot

We don't need an other admin dying on us

(Too soon ?)