Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2021-01-04, 17:24
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
The funniest part about all you is that I am simply raising some common sense, valid points for consideration, but none of these matter since they have "no credibility" and apparently "aren't reliable sources" and are tossed into the infamous "fake news" witch burn fire kind of thing, and then, LIKE, right the f*ck after that, you go ranting about how you're receptive to all information but simply dO nOt aGrEe wITh mE. It's actually hilarious.
Are you really going for "common sense" when even yourself seem to be aware that your opinion is held by a minority of people? And are you really sure that you want to uphold this reverse ad auctoritatem so that in your opinion the unsubstantiated ideas of singular sporadic indivduals are to be seen as more deserving of trust than the commonly accepted opinions a priori?
And in this specific case we are not just talking about the most widely believed idea between a plethora of possible ideas, we are talking about science and the scientific method which, as much as you guys want to believe to be paladins of free thought and critical capacities, isn't to be argued and isn't subject to interpretation. You are not defending free thinking, you are confirming your own dogmatic bias and wallowing in the belief that you are part of the chosen ones who cracked the code against the ignorant mass. Unfortunately there is no code, there is only science and rejection of science. If you want to reject science go on but at least try not to drag down other people with you by sharing these frauds or at least don't do that out of respect for people who lost their loved ones.
Old 2021-01-04, 17:55
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I've been trying to refrain from commenting, but this thread is starting to run a bit on my nerves.

I've had 2 members of my family die in a very painful and lonely way in less than one year because of this virus. My neighbour is an intern in the ICU department of the nearby hospital. He testified to me directly about the unprecedented levels of pressure in there, during the first lockdown, and how it was increasing exponentially until the effects of that lockdown started to show.

Those are first-hand information. SpaceGuitarist, I wonder what you make of it. Do you think I'm lying? Or maybe my neighbour is lying? But for what purpose?

I don't know how you define common sense exactly (you are often calling people to their common sense), so I would rather deduce a number of things from knowledge I know I can trace to reliable foundations:

- Raw data from a large number of different sources about the number of cases in many different countries, regions, etc, all had a roughly exponential shape before the first lockdowns in western countries (A bit less than exponential to be fair, but exponential will do as an approximation). Having multiple unrelated sources ensures that those trends are not made up. If you're gonna argue that point, I'd like if you could make a convincing argument as to how feasible it would be make various websites controlled by different organisations, with data coming from different governments the world over, lie in a consistent way.

- High-school math tells me a bit of how exponential functions behave. What is thousands of severe case one week becomes millions of it a few weeks later if kept unchecked. Try the simple experiment of multiplying a number by 2 successively and see how fast it grows: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536, 131072, 262144, 524288, 1048576. Only 20 steps to get from 2 to 1 million!

- Hospitals have a limit to how many patients they can treat at the same time. This limit can grow a bit, but there's no way to fight the power of exponentials. Besides, the limit is not so much about the physical space or medical hardware available, it's more about the number of trained doctors. And you can't train new ones in such a short time. I have no strong evidence to support this point. I'd call that your beloved "common sense". But I'm open to discuss it if you think it doesn't make sense.

- From the previous facts, I can deduce for myself (no need to believe the media) that if nothing is done, past a certain point, the hospitals can't accept new incoming severe cases, and those severe cases remain untreated, which leads to higher death rates. If the number of untreated severe cases is left to reach millions, then you have a serious problem...

Now, are there more effective ways of preventing that from happening than testing, using masks and triggering lockdowns when things get too out of hand?
If there are, I would like to learn about them, because those 3 measures are the ones that seem to make most sense intuitively. Lockdowns are extreme indeed, I think nobody will argue against that, they are a last-resort measure when nothing else works.

I was paying close attention to the numbers for my country last spring before the first lockdown (available ICU beds, number of tracked cases and deaths, etc), making sure to check multiple sources. In fact, one week before the president announced the first lockdown, I was telling my family: "I wonder why aren't they doing it yet?", "Probably trying to preserve the economy at the expense of more deaths...". I drew the exponential curve, it was pointing right up to the millions of death in a few weeks territory. Nobody believed me when I said we couldn't avoid a lockdown. They all said: "oh come on, China is the type of country where they do that, it will never happen here", but it was just obvious by looking at the numbers that we didn't have a better solution. At least I couldn't think of one.

But maybe you have a suggestion regarding that? Or maybe I'm missing some obvious information here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppy View Post
Are you really going for "common sense" when even yourself seem to be aware that your opinion is held by a minority of people? And are you really sure that you want to uphold this reverse ad auctoritatem so that in your opinion the unsubstantiated ideas of singular sporadic indivduals are to be seen as more deserving of trust than the commonly accepted opinions a priori?
And in this specific case we are not just talking about the most widely believed idea between a plethora of possible ideas, we are talking about science and the scientific method which, as much as you guys want to believe to be paladins of free thought and critical capacities, isn't to be argued and isn't subject to interpretation. You are not defending free thinking, you are confirming your own dogmatic bias and wallowing in the belief that you are part of the chosen ones who cracked the code against the ignorant mass. Unfortunately there is no code, there is only science and rejection of science. If you want to reject science go on but at least try not to drag down other people with you by sharing these frauds or at least don't do that out of respect for people who lost their loved ones.

At this point I wonder if anybody even read/watched the things I've posted? as it turns out, I have become a target for a hate slam, and it's just that really, hatred. I didn't affirm the virus does not exist, nor that I am against science, nor anything like that.

Examples of things I questioned here (see my previous posts goddamnit!):

- If lockdowns work, then why are these countries not following it doing just fine?
- If China is the place where it started, and now they seem to be alright celebrating new years with gatherings and shit, how come they only needed such short lockdowns early on to solve it? and are they really alright, or is it a mirage and they are just selling this idea?
- If hospitals are at full capacity without any space left (as quoted), then why are there so many empty spaces in them, valuable rooms and corridors, and why are independent people investigating this being arrested for filming these empty spaces and how come so many videos of this nature are popping up around the world in many large hospitals, like in Truman Show (the movie)?

Etc.

I am just asking questions, I am not stating anything, I am not affirming anything, I am not saying "I believe this, I believe that", and I absolutely don't get it why is it so hard to grasp that, and why the hatred is personal (ie: the kind of person I supposedly am) rather than the questions I make, which were the entire point of my posting here in the first place.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-01-04, 17:56
Neko

Quote:
Ignorance is to never dive into the vast depths of knowledge gathered by those independent from the superficial bubble of mainstream news where you feel comfortable in. You don't have to believe everything; and it's not about changing anyone's mind -- simply an exchange of ideas.
then why do you get angry at me for not coming to the same conclusion?
free exchange of ideas, without additional requirements that you have to agree to anything seems fine with me
Old 2021-01-04, 18:02
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
then why do you get angry at me for not coming to the same conclusion?
free exchange of ideas, without additional requirements that you have to agree to anything seems fine with me
Exactly, and yet, nobody adresses to the questions I am raising, rather attacking me personally or the sources of whatever I post.
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2021-01-04, 18:03
Neko

Quote:

At this point I wonder if anybody even read/watched the things I've posted? as it turns out, I have become a target for a hate slam, and it's just that really, hatred. I didn't affirm the virus does not exist, nor that I am against science, nor anything like that.

- If lockdowns work, then why are these countries not following it doing just fine?
- If China is the place where it started, and now they seem to be alright celebrating new years with gatherings and shit, how come they only needed such short lockdowns early on to solve it? and are they really alright, or is it a mirage and they are just selling this idea?
- If hospitals are at full capacity without any space left (as quoted), then why are there so many empty spaces in them, valuable rooms and corridors, and why are independent people investigating this being arrested for filming these empty spaces and how come so many videos of this nature are popping up around the world in many large hospitals, like in Truman Show (the movie)?

Etc.

I am just asking questions, I am not stating anything, I am not affirming anything, I am not saying "I believe this, I believe that", and I absolutely don't get it why is it so hard to grasp that, and why the hatred is personal (ie: the kind of person I supposedly am) rather than the questions I make, which were the entire point of my posting here in the first place.
not from me dude, I don't have any hatred at all. I thought you were mad at me for not agreeing with you.

asking questions is a good thing, but on your insta stories I had the idea you definitely do believe something.

Anyway, what I do agree on is that I am not 100% sure either if lockdowns and forced vaccination is the way to go, but I definitely don't think it's a conspiracy meant to control us or whatever, or that vaccins are making us ill to make money / aka the big pharma / bill gates theory.
Old 2021-01-04, 18:06
strange dreamer

Quote:
But maybe you have a suggestion regarding that? Or maybe I'm missing some obvious information here?
Lupin, we can talk personally about this if you so desire.
EDIT: Sent you a PM.
Quote:

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2021-01-07 at 13:53.
Old 2021-01-04, 19:47
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Quote:

Etc.

Sweden didn't do lockdowns unlike other countries in Europe and now their situation is terrible. By their own admission this approach didn't work.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/12/22...ovid-response/
The US has not strict regulations for lockdowns and people are dying like flies there. While in the rest of the world, where lockdowns were applied by law, the numbers show that those lockdowns were effective. If some country did well without lockdowns, good for them but that doesn't establish a rule.
For what concerns the point about China, what are you implying? The whole world and every expert on the matter are consciously overreacting in order to favor China?
The article you shared didn't even try to hypothesize a valid reason behind all of this and I won't even go into the credibility of the "journalist" who actively denises science to support his own worldview and his reputation of guy who exposes fundamental lies of the world. Let's not even talk about that instagram account full of easily disprovable bullshit or about the woman who records inside a hospital without a mask and without authorization and when she is arrested for those things, blames the fact that the hospital has something to hide.
I don't think I have anything to add to answer your last point. Hospitals are full and this is a fact. Ventilators and respirators are very limited and you can't put them wherever you have space nor you can leave dying people in a hall where doctors couldn't even move easily. A video by an alarmist and conspiracy theorist filmed in ONE hospital in ONE moment doesn't mean anything.
Old 2021-01-05, 00:26
Previously Link

Quote:
If China is the place where it started, and now they seem to be alright celebrating new years with gatherings and shit, how come they only needed such short lockdowns early on to solve it? and are they really alright, or is it a mirage and they are just selling this idea?
I have a first-hand account of what the China lockdowns looked like (my daughter and ex-wife were in China right when it happened), and I can tell you it was WAY different from the western lockdowns, way more drastic (and more efficient probably, but at what cost?). That level of freedom restrictions is something we as western democracy citizens would never accept. Another thing is that most Asian countries are much more organised and efficient when tracking cases, as a result of experiencing similar outbreaks in the past (SARS-CoV-1 in particular), and being less sensitive to freedom and privacy concerns (meaning the laws protecting those things are way less constraining in those countries). Not to mention that they were all already educated to wearing masks when having a cold, to protect others, before this epidemic started, so they had enough masks from the get go, and were willing to wear them (not to protect themselves, but to protect others, because that's what masks are for).
Old 2021-01-05, 00:42
Previously Link

Quote:

(...)

I don't know where you are seeing hatred. I don't see any ad hominem attacks in the messages replying to you. Those messages are talking about the subject matter, they are not directed at you particularly.

Personally I feel mostly sad that you're relaying that sort of video. I find the kind of attitude showed in that instagram video you shared selfish/arrogant/harmful, it starts right off with an insult to people who make an effort by wearing masks to protect others. I'm not gonna comment about the rest of the video, but with that sort of sarcastic, condescending attitude, don't be surprised to get replied with the same sort of tone.
Old 2021-01-05, 01:25
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to johnnybrubacker
Quote:
I have a first-hand account of what the China lockdowns looked like (my daughter and ex-wife were in China right when it happened), and I can tell you it was WAY different from the western lockdowns, way more drastic (and more efficient probably, but at what cost?). That level of freedom restrictions is something we as western democracy citizens would never accept. Another thing is that most Asian countries are much more organised and efficient when tracking cases, as a result of experiencing similar outbreaks in the past (SARS-CoV-1 in particular), and being less sensitive to freedom and privacy concerns (meaning the laws protecting those things are way less constraining in those countries). Not to mention that they were all already educated to wearing masks when having a cold, to protect others, before this epidemic started, so they had enough masks from the get go, and were willing to wear them (not to protect themselves, but to protect others, because that's what masks are for).
Exactly this. They've had first hand experience of prior outbreaks and have developed efficient systems of track, trace and isolate. Plus combined with lower individual freedoms means that lockdown policies are much easier to implement.

As for Space guitarist asking why outpatient departments haven't been converted into emergency beds. Well there's 1 simple reason - there's no money in the NHS. This doesn't just relate to the space/equipment but most importantly the staff. There is a massive shortage of staff and the ones working night and day are burnt out. Unfortunately due to immigration laws, it's also difficult to recruit new staff.

Do I think the British government could have handled things differently? Absolutely. They didn't take action early enough and didn't implement lockdown earlier. They were always 3 or so steps behind in doing things. Initially we were told that surgical masks don't make a difference and now we are told to wear masks in most places. Although the medical community asked for earlier restrictions the government always said they had "scientific evidence" in not putting in restrictions or a lockdown earlier. That all changed when the first outbreak happened. The only sinister aspect of this all seems to be the money wasted on inadequate PPE and the government giving contracts to their friends. I think the government is incompetent rather than sinister. However, I'll also give them a break as its not something they've dealt with before. I just fear for the future as I'm sure the Uk citizens will be paying taxes through their nose for this current furlough scheme.

Unfortunately, if you get a group mentality thinking everything is a conspiracy then things like this happen. Might not be dangerous for the truth seekers but is damaging as a whole.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...l-b633377.html

This sums up well what the medical community think about people who think covid is a hoax

https://www.theguardian.com/p/gvn4q/stw
Old 2021-01-05, 13:30
Neko

my brother in law recently quoted revelations and is convinced the vaccins will kill off a third of the world population. I wonder if that does not happen if he will admit being wrong
Old 2021-01-07, 13:31
strange dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppy
Sweden didn't do lockdowns unlike other countries in Europe and now their situation is terrible. By their own admission this approach didn't work.
(...)
The US has not strict regulations for lockdowns and people are dying like flies there. While in the rest of the world, where lockdowns were applied by law, the numbers show that those lockdowns were effective. If some country did well without lockdowns, good for them but that doesn't establish a rule.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_vAQyVlXzU

Quote:
TITLE: Crucial Viral Update Jan 4th - Europe and USA - Covers it ALL
POSTED BY: Ivor Cummins, 167K subscribers, Joined Sep 2, 2012

ABOUT: "My Channel is devoted to bringing engineering problem solving rigor and the scientific method to some of the more interesting issues in the world today - I have started with the Diabetes and Obesity Epidemic, but will move on to others as time permits.."
Quote:

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2021-01-07 at 14:23.
Old 2021-01-07, 13:51
strange dreamer

Quote:
I don't know where you are seeing hatred. I don't see any ad hominem attacks in the messages replying to you. Those messages are talking about the subject matter, they are not directed at you particularly.
Oh yeah I can totally see that...

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DedalousDiggle View Post
I’m saying you should take that video and shove it up your ass.
Quote:
this kind of idiocy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
conspiracy theorists and climate change denialists on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybrubacker View Post
people are just so ignorant
Quote:
you want to be special (...) you’re on the side of ignorance and pride.
Quote:
your crackpot views
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppy View Post
you guys want to believe to be paladins of free thought and critical capacities (...) try not to drag down other people with you by sharing these frauds

Quote:
Old 2021-01-07, 14:05
strange dreamer

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/

Quote:
An independent non-profit alliance of doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals and staff around the world who have united in the wake of the Covid-19 response chapter to share experiences with a view to ending all lockdowns and related damaging measures and to re-establish universal health determinance of psychological and physical wellbeing for all humanity.
Old 2021-01-07, 20:36
strange dreamer

Quote:
Old 2021-01-07, 20:51
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Dolores Cahill is being asked to resign over her blatantly false claims.

Dr Mohammad Adil is under investigation and his medical license has been suspended.

Dr Zac Cox is a... holistic dentist?

Dr Andrew Kaufman is a psychiatrist who believes the virus doesn’t exist at all.

I can’t find anything about Dr Heiko Shöning other than his arrest and some really vague interviews where he says that this is a step toward state controlled media. Obviously.

Dr Heinrich Fiechtner is very concerned about the link between the virus and socialism. Obviously.

Scott Jensen is under investigation and trying to walk back his statements that doctors are falsely claiming covid as the cause of death of their patients to somehow make more money.

Elke De Klerk says she is a general practitioner but they don’t even refer to her as a doctor. She says that the coronavirus is a normal flu virus.

Dr Mikael Nordfors is the best one on here and is worth googling yourself. He has faced charges in Sweden for falsifying diagnoses and sexual assault because he treats his patients by massaging their butts. He also has a Spotify page where you can listen to his synth music that you KNOW he played while molesting those butts.

So I really want to know what these people actually agree on. Is it the flu? Is it totally fake? Is it “exsomes”? Does it require butt massage?
Old 2021-01-07, 21:39
Magic Ball Master

Quote:

Dr Mohammad Adil is under investigation and his medical license has been suspended.

Dr Andrew Kaufman is a psychiatrist who believes the virus doesn’t exist at all.

I can’t find anything about Dr Heiko Shöning other than his arrest and some really vague interviews where he says that this is a step toward state controlled media. Obviously.

Dr Heinrich Fiechtner is very concerned about the link between the virus and socialism. Obviously.

Scott Jensen is under investigation and trying to walk back his statements that doctors are falsely claiming covid as the cause of death of their patients to somehow make more money.

Elke De Klerk says she is a general practitioner but they don’t even refer to her as a doctor. She says that the coronavirus is a normal flu virus.

Dr Mikael Nordfors is the best one on here and is worth googling yourself. He has faced charges in Sweden for falsifying diagnoses and sexual assault because he treats his patients by massaging their butts. He also has a Spotify page where you can listen to his synth music that you KNOW he played while molesting those butts.

So I really want to know what these people actually agree on. Is it the flu? Is it totally fake? Is it “exsomes”? Does it require butt massage?
Anyone can put doctor or professor in front of their name these days and suddenly they're a world leading authority on any medical matter.
Old 2021-01-08, 05:04
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:

Wow, saved me a lot of research
Old 2021-01-08, 13:27
Neko

can you guys find something on Theo Schetters and carla peeters? They both seem to say some valid things. I don't really believe in conspiracies. but I also want to know what the real risk is of a new vaccination technique that hacks my cells and instructs them to create proteine that it normally does not
Old 2021-01-08, 19:26
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
can you guys find something on Theo Schetters and carla peeters? They both seem to say some valid things. I don't really believe in conspiracies. but I also want to know what the real risk is of a new vaccination technique that hacks my cells and instructs them to create proteine that it normally does not
I'm getting the Pfizer one tonight so will let you know of any personal ill effects!
Old 2021-01-09, 00:08
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
But I also want to know what the real risk is of a new vaccination technique that hacks my cells and instructs them to create proteine that it normally does not
Definitely a good thing to know and to research.
The vaccine pretty much does the same as a virus would, injecting some RNA-code into the cell (not the nucleus which is why your DNA is never at risk here) making it produce proteins. In case of a virus these are proteins recreating the whole virus as fast as possible until the cell dies. These viruses go on to the next cells etc.
The vaccine only lets the cell produce a part of the Virus (in this case it's the so called spike protein on the virus' outer shell) which is enough to make your immune system prepare for a virus with these exact proteins.
But! These spike proteins don't go on to the next cells to replicate further so the reaction (flu-like symptoms if any) is far less and way shorter (1-2 days max with very few exceptions) than a real virus infection.
Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, nor a virologist.

Friend of mine got vaxed a week ago and only had some mild headache (which might have also been due to a few glasses of wine on silvester evening ).
Old 2021-01-09, 00:33
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoboe View Post
Definitely a good thing to know and to research.
The vaccine pretty much does the same as a virus would, injecting some RNA-code into the cell (not the nucleus which is why your DNA is never at risk here) making it produce proteins. In case of a virus these are proteins recreating the whole virus as fast as possible until the cell dies. These viruses go on to the next cells etc.
The vaccine only lets the cell produce a part of the Virus (in this case it's the so called spike protein on the virus' outer shell) which is enough to make your immune system prepare for a virus with these exact proteins.
But! These spike proteins don't go on to the next cells to replicate further so the reaction (flu-like symptoms if any) is far less and way shorter (1-2 days max with very few exceptions) than a real virus infection.
Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, nor a virologist.

Friend of mine got vaxed a week ago and only had some mild headache (which might have also been due to a few glasses of wine on silvester evening ).
What would go wrong then if it did get into your dna? change you forever I guess?
Not really where I paid attention to in class
Old 2021-01-09, 04:08
Magic Ball Master

As far as I understand that’s not an issue.

The RNA is basically like a program. Live virus RNA gives the command “make more viruses” while the vaccine gives the command “make this one part of the virus that the body needs to learn how to make antibodies”.

RNA can’t “get into” your DNA. They’re just totally different systems. Telling your printer to print something won’t change the printer’s firmware.
Old 2021-01-09, 18:00
Neko

Quote:
As far as I understand that’s not an issue.

The RNA is basically like a program. Live virus RNA gives the command “make more viruses” while the vaccine gives the command “make this one part of the virus that the body needs to learn how to make antibodies”.

RNA can’t “get into” your DNA. They’re just totally different systems. Telling your printer to print something won’t change the printer’s firmware.
I am not concerned with changing my DNA. I am concerned somehow my body won't stop producing these proteins, or developing anti immune disease if the antibodies attack the surrounding healthy cells too.

I'd rather had that if the whole world is getting injected, it should be a proven technique, not a new thing. I heard there's also other corona vaccins that use traditional methods, I wonder if I can get one of these.
Old 2021-01-11, 01:37
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
I am concerned somehow my body won't stop producing these proteins, or developing anti immune disease if the antibodies attack the surrounding healthy cells too.
This is actually what a virus is programmed to do (while doing even worse because it spreads it's code to other cells which the vaccine doesn't do). To get an anti immune disease is way harder than putting some RNA in a few cells. If you think on the Terms of HIV, this virus is a whole different kind of motherf****.
Quote:
I'd rather had that if the whole world is getting injected, it should be a proven technique, not a new thing. I heard there's also other corona vaccins that use traditional methods, I wonder if I can get one of these.
The Technique of RNA-cell-integration is not new at all, it's been researched for more than 20 years now. It's just that it was never used for a vaccine before.

The "proven technique" is e.g. a vector vaccine which is what the AstraZeneca-vaccine does which was developed in Oxford. When all vaccines are available you would be able to choose between them (at least that's how it's handled in germany).
Another technique would be to inject dead/deactivated Corona-Virus-Cells as a vaccine which is what china is doing as far as I know. But those vaccines aren't as well tested as the others on the market.

By the way: A vector vaccine is using the same proteins as the RNA-Vaccines but they need to be artificially manufactured, and they need a lot more to get them to spread everywhere.