Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Music
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Music The place for all your music creations

Old 2016-03-31, 19:15
Master of Degree

Since everyone is posting their LBA music...

...so will I

http://kaziq.net/inne/Jesien.mp3

This tune was not designed with LBA in mind, but now as I listen to it, it has a certain LBA-ish feel. What do you think?

It is an effect of my first tries with a music composition program, so don't expect high quality. And now I would change some parts that didn't turn out good, but that's impossible for now.
Old 2016-03-31, 21:18
Neko

Pretty good for first try! If you make the left hand a bit softer than the melody it would sound even better

Keep at it! You definitely have feeling for those chords
Old 2016-03-31, 21:25
Master of Degree

Thanks! Actually, it's not the first one. It's second, and you really don't want to hear the first one .
Old 2016-04-02, 00:07
Neko

ok i believe you haha.

Old 2016-04-02, 13:33
weee

I think it's *very* good and emotional! Don't sell yourself short.
Old 2016-04-27, 15:11
Panta rei

Despite not knowing anything technical about music I ahve to say you did capture the lba feel. Does sound like something you'd hear whilst on a casual stroll 'round twinsun

Also maybe Jesse is right it's a bit strong in some places and i'm not sure about that little jingle at the end.

Congrats to the multi talented Zink!
Old 2016-05-15, 13:17
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
Cool take on making music with the light mood influenced by LBA, Zink! There is always something new and fresh throughout the tune so I enjoyed it for some of your first works. When you're working on new music in the future, you might want to learn how to soften the velocity of piano notes for improved dynamics so it can be pleasing to the ears whenever the listener switches to your music. It's an enjoyable track overall, though, so keep up the good work!
I think that it's wise to question anyone or anything who thinks that they have the answer. The ultimate sum of all natural laws comprise the concept of God. And I'd have to be smarter than I am to describe it. The only way to enjoy life is to enjoy it and not to try to spend your time to deconstruct it. Ultimately, on the most of tombstones it should read: "Humans: Fretted, worried, prayed, procreated, sacrificed, died anyway." - Devin Townsend
Old 2016-05-24, 05:03
FreemanQC

Send a message via MSN to gravel22
Top mountain sky music
Little Big Adventure Former World Record Holder (53:40:80) see on Twitch below

I'm a LBA speedrunner find me on and SPEEDRUN.COM subscribe to my twitch channel.
Old 2016-12-15, 18:55
the legend

Heey. Never knew Zink was into music.

It's not bad, has a game-ish feel, like it could fit into a soundtrack of some adventure RPG game imo. Keep going. :)

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.