Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Fics
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Fics Place for your fan fictions

Old 2005-01-08, 12:09
Magic Ball Master

The history of Citadel Island

Citadel Island
States man and government leader: Cecil Traluis
Government: Democracy within the Proxim island federation
Valuta: Twinsunian Kash
Inhabitants: 9.879
History: Long ago Himalayan settlers that came from the east of the Hamalayi mountain rage came to many islands in Twinsun, argeologs believe that Citadel Island was the first to be settled by the Hamalayan settlers. Initialy they didnt worship Sendell, but the yui wich we now remember as Sendell's Legend. In 20 before the Twinsunian year marking, the first yui was born. After a wierd dream, he said to the people that he had prophetic dreams about a goddess. And when the prophet confirmed that he was the yui and that started the sendellism religoun wich also marked the beginning of the Twinsunian year marking. 200 after this, the Citaldelese civilization builded the citadel and thats the best proof that their name comes from. In 398 AS, Citadelese explorers discovered the Hamalayi and a few years there after Sendells well.

However, by Sendells Well. They might have started work on the temple of Bu and finished is in 590 AS. In the medieval age, most of the Souther Hemisphere belonged to the Citadelese.

In 1927, Citadel Island was under the iron rule of the Grobo Communist leader El Isa wich forbade the Sendelism religuon, but lucklily offenders where lightly punished wich wasnt the cause under FF in 1936 when the FF empire wich currently only ruled parts of the Northern Hemisphere, FF annexed Citadel Island to gain influence on the Southern Hemisphere and to kill all Sendells and to eliminate the Communists according to the FF's empires political philosophy.

A few days before the FF empire was elimanated and the 89st heir Twinsen killed FunFrock, Citadel Island was liberated by the rebels in On the 9 Hegisippe(Thats how the Twinsunians call March) 1942.

In 1946, the proxim island federation wich then only existed of Proxima Island and Principal Island. Citadel Island agreed. And the day thereafter, Citadel Island was official member of the Proxim Island federation.
Old 2005-01-08, 12:15
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Very nice!

Looks like an extract from some history book
Old 2005-01-08, 16:33
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Some very nice ideas indeed!

You might want to run a spellchecker over it, but that's all there is to be said about it
Old 2005-01-08, 17:21
Magic Ball Master

I dont hear such nice replies from a hardened cynic like u that much! Thx!
Old 2005-01-14, 15:14
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Citadel Island
(NOTE: TY = Twinsunian Year)

Geological data:
Citadel Island is situated on the southern hemisphere, and lies on the Runic Plate, which is one of the safer tectonical plate in the southern hemisphere (the safer being the Principal Plate). Citadel Island is surrounded by Citadel Sea, which is the local part of the Southern Ocean.

Geological history:
About four billion TYs ago, the first water appeared on Twinsun. After a while, two huge continents were formed: The Austral (from Latin word Australis = Southern) Continent, and The Anaustral (= northern) Continent. Approximately 300 million TYs ago, both continents broke into two parts. The Austral Continent broke into Desert Island and Ring Island. The Anaustral Continent broke into Polar Island and Green Island. About 126 million TYs ago, Ring Island broke into Large Island and Small Island. Green Island broke into Tippett Island and Brundle Island. About 52 million TYs ago, Runic Island (now known as Fortress Island), was separated from Polar Island, by a strong earthquake. Meanwhile, Large Island broke into Belooga Island (now known as Principal Island), and Plantacea Island (now known as Rebellion Island). About 48 million TYs ago, Small Island broke into Proxima Island and Lupin Island (now known as Citadel Island). In the 1942, when the Citadel exploded, there was a huge earthquake, which destroyed the Tavern, the locksmith's building (where now, there's a motor niche), and two houses near the Citadel. Also, it separated an entire part of the island from it. This part is now known, as the Island of the Dome of the Slate.[/b]
Old 2005-01-14, 16:06

Nice!!!

Remind me to add this to the Twinsunica as soon as it's back online (in 2032, that is ) .
Old 2005-01-21, 13:36
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar
200 after this, the Citaldelese civilization builded the citadel and thats the best proof that their name comes from. In 398 AS, Citadelese explorers discovered the Hamalayi and a few years there after Sendells well.

However, by Sendells Well. They might have started work on the temple of Bu and finished is in 590 AS. In the medieval age, most of the Souther Hemisphere belonged to the Citadelese.

In 1927, Citadel Island was under the iron rule of the Grobo Communist leader El Isa wich forbade the Sendelism religuon, but lucklily offenders where lightly punished wich wasnt the cause under FF in 1936 when the FF empire wich currently only ruled parts of the Northern Hemisphere, FF annexed Citadel Island to gain influence on the Southern Hemisphere and to kill all Sendells and to eliminate the Communists according to the FF's empires political philosophy.
Just four things:

1. The Citadel was built by FF and his guys. Alas, Sendell ordered Twinsen to destroy all FF's tracks, and so, the Citadel was destroy. Also, LBA 2 says "FunFrock's Citadel".

2. It was FF, who forbade Sendellism, and the talk about the Legend, as it was telling, that The Heir will come, overtake FF, kill him, and save the world, so he had to prevent that from happening (it still happened, though).

3. Communists? I think FF was more a Nazi leader, than a Communist.

4. FF's reign certainly did not begin at the Northern Hemisphere. Otherwise, he would have killed the Dino-Fly. Also, the game specifies, that FF later evacuated the entire Northern Hemisphere. Also, his HQ is at Principal Island, at the Southern Hemipshere. I think his reign started either on Citadel Island, or on Principal Island (both of them are on the Southern Hemisphere, though).

That's all I want to say. However, you did an excellent job, Guitar. I hope the Twinsunica will once be active again, so this excellent documentation will be added.

Last edited by Battler; 2005-01-21 at 13:37. Reason: Quote was double...
Old 2005-03-13, 04:25
the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by morshem
Remind me to add this to the Twinsunica as soon as it's back online (in 2032, that is ) .
lol, non-"official" facts goes there too?

funny...

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2005-03-13, 05:13

Yeah, under "Theories". It makes the encyclopedia much more interesting.
Old 2005-03-13, 13:21
Welcome to Zirla!

- morshem: While the Twinsunica is "down", I thought, that maybe I could make a page for theories on my site. What do you think?
Old 2005-03-13, 16:44

A whole site just for theories? That would be useless...
Old 2005-03-14, 01:37
the legend

Quote:
A whole site just for theories? That would be useless...
what is the world literature then?

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2005-03-17, 21:29
You what?!

iliterate do you mean?
Old 2005-03-17, 21:31
You what?!

Quote:
Yeah, under "Theories". It makes the encyclopedia much more interesting.
could you add my fanfic? its pretty long but it is a theory...
Old 2005-03-18, 06:59

I'll consider that.
Old 2005-03-18, 07:51
The Asian

Send a message via ICQ to Blissful Send a message via AIM to Blissful
Cool stuff. But yes, it needs to be spell checked.

Minako says:
I'm your bitch.
Old 2005-03-18, 12:36
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBrasilo
3. Communists? I think FF was more a Nazi leader, than a Communist.
I didnt say FF was a Communist, am I agree that FF is nazi howerever and that about Sendelism was forbidden because of Commies political strategy, FF did forbade religeon because sendelism was the only religeon and he hated sendells.
Old 2005-03-18, 12:41
Magic Ball Master

Another theoritical entry for the Encyclopedia Twinsunica:

Thipetthiks: Northern Rebel group based in Tippett island, somewhat Stalinistic. Theyre goal is to destroy all the FF's and regular Sendells, supported by extremist Sendell groups and by FF forbidden left wing radical parties.