Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Music

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Music The place for all your music creations

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2016-07-04, 23:47
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,626
Raining Ducks

Revived my old favourite


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2016-07-05, 01:47
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Polly parrot
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 5,671
Hehe, yeah you do that from time to time
This is its second revival, right ?
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2016-07-13, 17:06
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,626
yeah I missed it!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2016-07-14, 23:13
ChaosFish's Avatar
ChaosFish ChaosFish is offline
!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Viking Mothership, Earth Simulator
Posts: 20,161
I love it

And WOW, it actually sounds like raining ducks. You made it a thing.

This track would be perfect as background music for a game. In a scene where the main character is riding on a flying duck. No, a free-falling duck. All the way to the lake. From a plane. Multiplayer! You compete with other characters riding other free-falling ducks over collecting, like, coins and stuff. Someone please make this game!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2016-07-15, 05:22
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,071
Trippy! Funky! Duckish!


Can you make it available as mp3 I want to use as a ringtone.
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2016-07-16, 14:24
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Trippy! Funky! Duckish!


Can you make it available as mp3 I want to use as a ringtone.
I can send it!
what's your email?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2016-07-16, 14:25
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
I love it

And WOW, it actually sounds like raining ducks. You made it a thing.

This track would be perfect as background music for a game. In a scene where the main character is riding on a flying duck. No, a free-falling duck. All the way to the lake. From a plane. Multiplayer! You compete with other characters riding other free-falling ducks over collecting, like, coins and stuff. Someone please make this game!
I would endorse this very much

thanks!
There's 2 other remixes of it too ^^
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2017-02-28, 19:26
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,071
This is the best ringtone btw
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2017-02-28, 19:33
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,626
You have this as ringtone?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2017-02-28, 20:47
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,071
Ofcourse!
How did you come up with its title btw?
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2017-03-01, 14:04
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,626
because it sounds like quacking and like they are falling down, and there are already tunes like 'it's raining men'.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It is raining ducks Neko Fan Music 14 2012-08-30 23:01
"Flowers of Sadness in the Dark Sorrowful Streams of Raining Passion" - true LBA fic! Lightwing Fan Fics 10 2006-06-27 20:45
Necrophilia among ducks ruffles research feathers Lightwing Off topic 4 2005-03-22 17:13
Raining on desert island glitch. dino fly General 15 2003-10-21 20:46


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:00.


News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, the Magicball Network