Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Fics

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Fics Place for your fan fictions

Old 2006-06-17, 00:32

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
"Flowers of Sadness in the Dark Sorrowful Streams of Raining Passion" - true LBA fic!

Written by Dracoluvsfunfrock44

Disclaimer: the LBA characters are not mine, But Belenitia is all mine!!! DON"T STEEL MY CHARACTER! I'll send Legolas on you!! j/k ^^ Ok for real, I know that I don't OWN anything of LBA, Adeline, so don't SUE me!

Twinsen looked scaredfully at Sendell and said "I'm sorry Melady," he said.
"IT'S SPELLED MILADY!" she creamed loudfully and slapped his face with pain until it hurt.
Sendell grined evily and Twinsen knew that he was about to get what was comming to him. Why did this always happen to him? What did he do to deserve this? Why did everyone always hate him?"
But he knew the answer too clearly, everything was indeed his fault
Sudden, a girl appeared before him. She was tall, slender, her hair was golden like sunset and she had pointy years. Her eyes were shined like emerald saphires.
But with a purple hue
She was so much more beautiful than Zoe ever was
She looked at him with a smile and sudden he felt happy inside.
Sendell screemed him, "Why are you HAPPY?!?! I didn't tell you to be happy! Who are you girl?!"
She shook her usually pretty hair which sparkled like water.
"My name is Belenicia Strongbourne! I am a half-elf dragon, but my current body is human. I'm from America and you are a bad person Sendell!"
Sendell burst in tears, she finally realised how bad she had treated Twinsen all these years"
Twinsen smiled his usual Twinsen smile and said, "You saved me. I know now that I am not worthy of being the Hair."
"Yes," said Sendell while she cried, "You should be my new chosen Hair."
Serenity Moonlight Darkflame... I mean, Belenicia Strongbourne let a single tear fall from her left eye, she knew her entire life that she was destined for this, but only now her destinity became fullfulled
But she knew that her father wuld never love her, even as a chosen Hair. "I don't care if you become the president of the United States!" he would scream as he raped her. "You will always be a stupid fool!"
"And once more she became pragnent with tripplets, which she called "Destiney, Hope and Dreyam"
"Go away bad thoughts!" Balanicia yelled aloud and the bad thoughts disapeared.
Both of the other two were shoked. "What's wrong Bilanitia?" they said together worriedly.
"My life is filled with darkness," Balanitia said with seriousness and her eyes turned dark orange like the sadness of a setting sunset.
When Twinsen looked closer, he saw that scars had formed over her wrists. And he gasped, realising that Rebecca Starlight Fair... Balanitia suffered more than he ever had
Sendell looked at her and said, "How could you ever handle such pain?! The person who hit you so much must have never loved you!"
"I have never known true love," she said, crying a single tear with her other eye. I have never known my true parents, who have left me on the doorstep of my stepparents. Little could they know how my stepparents would illtreat me every single day of my life"
Twinsun looked at her and she saw for the first time how handsome he was. His body was build with muscles and smiled her blushing, "You have went through so much. Let me visit you to my place. There you will be safe. I promise."
"I don't think I'll ever be safe somewhere," she said sorrowful, "Not ever since *that* happened."
And, Balansia added, "This is only a video game."
Twinsun and Sendell looked at each other and then at Balanicia and said, "I don't know what this 'video game' is but we promise nothing bad will happen ever ever again!"
"Oh god, these numbheads don't even know video gaming," she gasped annoyed (a/n peple alway tell me that that iz impssible, but u can!) and she put up her MP3 player and listened to Evanessence
When moving to Twinsen's house, she walked gracely through the moonlite
When they were over at Twinsen's house everything inside looked pretty and neat. Twinsun stepped over to the kitchen and said with a handsome smile, "Say Balaticia, would you like some tea?"
"Only if you don't have Kool-Aid!" she laughed and her hair caught the glittering light from the moonlite that went through a window which was open. Her eyes turned golden with a blue hue.
Twinsen was entranced with her. Never had he seen so much beauty as now. Ever since discovering that the child was not his, and that Zoe betrayed him to years of suffring under Funfrock, he yearned for comfort with the beautiful girl that stood in front of him.
Why do you look at me like that?" she blushed until my face turned red.
"I...I...I know this might sound strange, but, but," he said.
"Yes, she said?" and he looked into her ayes and saw such beauty as he had never seen before.
"I...I...I feel that you are my true.." and then he blushed and looked down onto the floor.
She walked to him and carassed his long hair. With her other hand she tried to put her hand on his chest, but he turned away.
"I don't deserve such beauty," he said sad, "all these years I've lived in pain and suffering. All these years of hate and rejection. Oh Belenitia, you are more than I deserve."
Belenitia sighed, "I know we're meant for each other, and to prove it, I'll sing you a song of my favorite band."
Belenitia's voice was breathtaking while she sang a song named "My Immorotal". Twinsen could do nothing but listen, but the more he listened, the more he yearned to have her closer to him.
"I knew it," he said at last. "You are my true love!" They came together nearer and nearer and nearer and Balanicia could feel the heat rising inside of her and she felt that she was so happy she could die.
Sudden! they heard a nock on the door.
Somebody screemed, "Open up! We know your in there!"
"Omg!" said Twinsun, "it can't be them!"

THAT's it for now guyz!!
I want 10 reviews or else I won't write another chappy!

Also, for all those idiots out there who think my work is not worthy your praise:
Don't Liek don't read!
I swear I'll bite back when you flame me!

by Atresica and Lightwing
Old 2006-06-17, 17:50
You what?!

Haha That's really cool. But um, not sure if stuff like this was deliberate, you got some weird punctuation in there, like,

Quote:
"Yes, she said?" and he looked into her ayes and saw such beauty as he had never seen before.
But I mean it's obvious what's wrong. Anyways, I really liked it.
Old 2006-06-19, 00:49
LBA fan

I did something similar a while ago, though I didn't manage to reproduce common fanfiction mistakes so well, as I wasn't quite versed in bad fanfiction (well, or any sort of fanfiction; and still ain't).

Anyway, ok! I especially liked the MP3 player part.
Old 2006-06-19, 06:25

Atresica's addition.
Old 2006-06-20, 01:39
Father of Shoda

some cool things in the story..but in my opinion it was mostly just wierd o_0 ..

Listen to my band's EP on one of the following links!

Check it out:
https://soundcloud.com/inglorious-da...orious-days-ep
http://ingloriousdays.bandcamp.com/
http://open.spotify.com/album/3C1idn10yT06VK0qPiusku
Old 2006-06-20, 07:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerath^
some cool things in the story..but in my opinion it was mostly just wierd o_0 ..
Dont LIEK dont read!!
Old 2006-06-23, 10:42
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwing
Ever since discovering that the child was not his, and that Zoe betrayed him to years of suffring under Funfrock, he yearned for comfort with the beautiful girl that stood in front of him.
LOL WTF? It's a nice fanfic anyway
Old 2006-06-23, 11:04
Tomorrow burns!

Send a message via MSN to Illumina
You made a beautiful description on that girl. It reminds me somehow about Star Wars Episode 3.
Old 2006-06-23, 12:09
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Lightwing, I think our theory is right...
Old 2006-06-27, 15:41
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atresica
Lightwing, I think our theory is right...
Questionmark
Old 2006-06-27, 20:45

Same here.