Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Modifications > LBA Modifications - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 2012-05-10, 03:13
Quetching a Mr.

Post LBA1 PS Models on LBA2 PC

I haven't posted a post in quite awhile, and I decided to talk about this. I know that Jasiak (I hope I spelled the name right. If not, forgive me.) posted something quite similar like this awhile ago. But Jasiak was talking about LBA1 PS Models replacing LBA1 PC Models. I read through most of the thread that Jasiak posted, and I read about the LBA1 PS Models being in LBA2 PC Format. So my question is, "Is it possible to replace LBA2 Models with LBA1 PS Models?". For example; Replacing Twinsen from LBA2 with the Soldier from LBA1 PS1?

Is this possible? Do we have the tools to make it work? Can we replace a character or model in LBA2 PC with LBA1 PS Models? I'm just wondering.
Old 2012-05-12, 21:53
Magic Ball Master

LBA1 PS indeed uses the same LBA2 format for Twinsen only, but it was an addon coded later in that version. It may be possible to switch only Twinsen from PS version to LBA2, all other NPC won't be possible. Anyway, the format used for PS version is slightly different and we don't know (at least I don't remember anyone doing it) where the model is located.

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2012-05-13, 07:17
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfont View Post
LBA1 PS indeed uses the same LBA2 format for Twinsen only, but it was an addon coded later in that version. It may be possible to switch only Twinsen from PS version to LBA2, all other NPC won't be possible. Anyway, the format used for PS version is slightly different and we don't know (at least I don't remember anyone doing it) where the model is located.
That's too bad that people don't know where the model is located. Anyways, thanks for the information. Maybe in the future, more will be possible.
Old 2012-05-13, 11:20
Magic Ball Master

You can always try to find it

TwinEngine v0.2.1 win32 beta released - open source re-implementation of the LBA 1 original engine.
[Discuss]|[Download]|[Changes]|[SourceCode]|[Issues]

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2012-05-14, 05:20
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfont View Post
You can always try to find it
I guess I could try to find it.

Tags
computer, lba1, lba2, ps1