Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LBA Projects > The Relentless Movie project

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Relentless Movie project The general for of The Relentless Movie Project. The goal of this project is to make a CG movie of Relentless.

Old 2002-02-22, 14:25
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
The Script

Just wanted to know how much has been done so far. I'm waiting for months to the Proxima Island part.
Old 2002-02-22, 14:31
Lauren...

You could always check http://firephoenix.free.fr

(can't this be said in a forum rule, or something??)

Intensity
Integrity
Intelligence

The 100.000th post on the MBN is made by me!
Old 2002-02-22, 15:21
The Prince of all Saiyans

Send a message via ICQ to Bomba!
Just write this url in your sig.
"All men dream, but not equally.Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." ~Thomas Edward Lawrence

"When you were born, the world rejoiced and you cried. Live your life, so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry." ~ Indian Saying
Old 2002-02-23, 21:27
Wish of eternity...

Send a message via ICQ to Firephoenix
This chapter still needs to be written

I you've not subscribed on Bu's temple, as member, you cant access the tasks assessement section, and lots of other sections...

but else why are you waiting for proxima island ?

Last edited by Firephoenix; 2002-02-24 at 11:14.
Old 2002-02-24, 08:01

I just gave the Proxima part as an example, because the first three chapters were written pretty fast, and since then nothing has been written.
Old 2002-02-24, 13:53
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
More is being written.
Check the task's "In progress".
Old 2002-02-25, 21:22

OK, I've decided to take action. I've wrote some continuation to the script. I'll post more tomorrow. Please tell me what you think.

Important: this isn't the actual script. It's just a suggestion.
Attached Files
File Type: txt script.txt‎ (5.1 KB, 171 views)
Old 2002-02-26, 07:03

Stucked on the Proxima Island script

I'm a bit stucked with the Proxima Island script. I'm not sure in what order to put the events. The events on the island are:
  • Buying a hairdryer
  • Going to Jerome
  • Going to the imprisoned rabbibunny's brother to get the red card
  • Going to the museum to put the grate down
  • Turning on the alarm at the museum
  • Getting the pirate's flag and LeBourgne's treasure

My problems are:
  • Twinsen won't just buy a hairdryer for no reason, but he also won't go to Jerome's house for no reason.
  • Twinsen is not perfect, and he should go to the assylum at least once.
  • He also has no way to know that he should get the pirate's flag.
Can you please help me put the events into order?
Old 2002-02-26, 11:15
Magic Ball Master

• Twinsen first tries to go to Rebel Island, gets nearly shot. Twinsen remembers a rebel he talked to before, to use a pirate flag.
  • While walking around the museum to find a good way to break in, he hears a large explosion and sees a wall of Baldino's house blown away.
  • Goes visit Baldino, who tells him to get an hardryer.
  • For some reason (maybe a failed break-in attempt), Twinsen comes in jail and finds out about the underground way to the museum while escaping.

Something like that?
Old 2002-02-26, 13:21

But why would Twinsen go to Rebell Isladn just for no reason? And how would he hear about that island at all?

Thanks for these ideas, anyway.
Old 2002-02-26, 19:25
Wish of eternity...

Send a message via ICQ to Firephoenix
when he asks for where is Zoe, someone caan tell him the rebels could help him to deliver her.
Or he can have heard talked about them and wants to contact them.
Just remember he isn't born 2 days ago, and on a little planet like that everyone knows there is a rebel island...
He knows his wife is in the north, and onbly a big force can help him go through the hamalayi->rebels forces
-------------
For the Prowima island, I think almost like wacko :
*after having tried to go on the rebel island with its boat and having taken fire, he learns he needs a special flag.
And I dont know when but he learns the key of his cave is on the museum.
*So he tries to go in, but doesn't manage to steal the key and the flag: a man in the museum calls clones, and twinsen goes in prison. He sees there was aa flag in the museum.
*He thinks there are too many clones and camera and people in the museum to steal the key like that.
*There , we wont make as in the game, but twinsen manages to remove a paving stone that sounds hollow. In the caves under he discovers an out to into the museum (there are little panels on the walls).
*He learns by nurses that chat what the alarm makes.
*He thinks how to enter the museum without touching the ground
*he hears a sound of explosion....->baldino->hairdryer->rings the alarms-> steals all->go to the rebels......

it seems logical like that.
Old 2002-02-27, 07:57

OK, I've decided that since I'm just supposed to help out with the script, I'm not going to write the script, just give some ideas.

I suggest that the rabbibunny who gives him the red card tells him about Rebell Island. Then Twinsen goes to Rebell Island, they shoot him, he runs to the Hamalayi mountains, a rabbibunny there tells him to get a pirate's flag form the museum. He then goes to the museum, gets the pirate's flag, and a clone shoots him. He goes to jail, there he hears the grobo and the doctor talking about the alarm. Twinsen escapes the jail the same way as in the game, and then kills the doctor and presses the alarm. He then go to the museum, but a grobo tells him there was a false alarm because the grate was not moved down. So Twinsen enters the museum through the door with the red card and putts down the grate. He then goes back to the jail and presses the alarm. This time the grobo at the museum tells him the alarm went on and there is no entrance to the museum currently. Twinsen enters the museum through the sewers, but since he doesn't know he needs to fly, two or three clones come to him and arrest him. He escapes jail again, then he hears a big boom. Then he goes to Jerome -> hairdryer ->protopack -> museum -> treasure -> back to his house to take gawley's horn and sendell's medallion -> Rebell Island