Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2003-07-17, 03:40
Magic Level: Green Ball

What did you dream last night ?

Basically the titel says it all.

I had a nightmare last night. Like Always. It was about me walking the streets of my neighbourhood in Rotterdam, and there was no one at all. I walked and walked and walked and then walked some more, but still nobody there. Finally I got to the mall (Oosterhof) which is very cool. Also deserted. The fun thing was that I could go and loot every single store in there without getting caught, so I did. That turned out not to be a smart thing because, once I entered an electronics store I heard a rumbling noiz in the distance. It kept getting louder so I tried to get out of the mall. And for some weird reason all the doors were locked and I couldn't get out. Meanwhile the sound was getting louder and scarier....... So then I did what I always do to get out of a nightmare (this is a great tip to get out of one once you know you are dreaming !)........I killed myself. It ALWAYS works ya know......

btw do any of you got tips on how to change or end your dreams wether they are nice or not ?
Old 2003-07-17, 04:51
Magic Ball Master

Re: What did you dream last night ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sundrahl
So then I did what I always do to get out of a nightmare (this is a great tip to get out of one once you know you are dreaming !)........I killed myself. It ALWAYS works ya know......
Umm, but what if it turns out that you're not really dreaming? You'll never know until you try

BTW- I didn't dream last night
Old 2003-07-17, 05:49
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Re: Re: What did you dream last night ?

Quote:
Originally posted by DedalousDiggle
BTW- I didn't dream last night
According to what I was taught, you always dream when you're sleeping, but most of the times you just can't remember what it is that you dreamt.
I usually can't remember what I dream.

The most common dream I've had was when I lived in Australia: I dreamt at least 10 times that I'm coming back to my beloved home land .
Old 2003-07-17, 06:25
Magic Ball Master

That's what I meant, I didn't remember what I dreamt, therefore to me I did not dream.

"There were the dreams. They were only dreams, of course. Susan knew that modern theory said that dreams were only images thrown up while the brain was filing the day's events. She would have been more reassured if the day's events had ever included flying white horses, huge dark rooms, and lots of skulls."
Old 2003-07-17, 08:48
I may LOOK innocent

I don't know what I dreamt, but since most of the dreams I remember do have something in common(I still don't know what though), I could guess it

I also have a great tip for people with nightmares: Wake up!
Who become unhappy mothers
And fathers of unhappy kids
And why's that?
'Cause they've forgotten how to play
Old 2003-07-17, 10:35
The return of

ironically i didnt sleep last night (yep i like to stay awake for 48 hour shifts during the summer vacation)

well the last time i slept i did dream. It was eid, and as usual we were celebrating, we went to this hotel (to have lunch) and we sat, as soon as we left these seats some friend of hours jumped in with his family and started talking to our friends, then we left , we went home in a very very old stationwagon 0_o ... end of dream
Old 2003-07-17, 12:43
A prophet

It's been a really long time since I dreamt (or remembered it). I don't need tpo dream at night though since I dream a lot when I'm awake
Are belongs to you
Old 2003-07-17, 22:29
Gee, it's been a while.

Wow... all your dreams are so... normal... they're all to do with real places...

Last night I dreamt that I was on a scyscraper and I was falling... until I discovered I could fly... So I flew up to the sky, and the sky turned red...

(Enough Black and White for me )
Old 2003-07-18, 00:24
On top of the Well

Well. There were lots of Russians. And i was with the Yakuza. I was paired up with some fit Japanese girl and there was a big shootout. ........not too normal
Old 2003-07-18, 00:58
Magic Ball Master

I was dreaming that i was running on a mountain that had a path then i tripped and fell off the mountain,then when i fell down,in reality i felt like if someone pushed me in the bed,when i hit the ground,i really felt like if someone pushed me deeper into the bed

Strange huh?
Old 2003-07-18, 03:25
Mageling at heart

Quote:
Originally posted by DedalousDiggle
"There were the dreams. They were only dreams, of course. Susan knew that modern theory said that dreams were only images thrown up while the brain was filing the day's events. She would have been more reassured if the day's events had ever included flying white horses, huge dark rooms, and lots of skulls."
yay! he rocks ^_^ i bought the map of his city and the map of his world the other day, as well as the map of middle-earth, the map of beleriand and the redwall map, and i'm going to have them all on my wall when i go back to uni. i'll be a proper fantasy geek ^_^ you can't get a big wheel of time map though -_-

---

anyway, last night i dreamt that i was in school or something (only it wasn't the school i used to go to, it was a massive old building), and me and some people (dunno who) were helping the librarian lock up and put the alarm on, and three or four alarm boxes all had to be turned on within fifteen minutes of each other, or something bad would happen. and we realised one of the boxes was all the way up in some tower and we only had fifteen minutes to get there! so we ran and ran and the whole thing got really out of proportion, suddenly we were "saving the school" as opposed to just stopping the alarm system going off... and we were being chased by angry teachers who didn't understand the urgency of the situation, so we went through the door of the tower and locked it behind us, and one male teacher was getting incredibly incredibly angry and banging on the door - it wasn't going to hold for long, so we ran up the tower, but they caught us up, and all i had with me was a huge bottle of pepsi max, so when he caught us up he was like so angry he was going to kill us, so i whacked him in the face with this big bottle of pepsi max, and he fell over the stair rail and fell to the bottom of the tower and died. (and by this point i'd forgotten the whole point of the chase.)

anyone a good dream-interpreter? ^_^
- kirsty maccoll
Old 2003-07-18, 04:46

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
What if I had a wet dream?

Would you like to know in detail what it was about?
Old 2003-07-18, 04:52
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Quote:
Originally posted by Lightwing
What if I had a wet dream?

Would you like to know in detail what it was about?
Do I look like my name is Anakin?
Old 2003-07-18, 05:20

To be truthful, I do not know what either of you looks like.
Old 2003-07-18, 05:28
Magic Ball Master

=?
It's like algebra... only with MBNers as variables
Old 2003-07-18, 06:12

That was unnesessary.

Very unnesessary.

I am afraid I will have to kill you.
Old 2003-07-18, 14:49
Magic Ball Master

Very weird dreams. I remember once being in a skyscraper full of zombies, with the Ghostbusters, and killing the zombies, then going out to sea in a boat, and killing more zombies, with Ghostbuster equipment.

That was on the day I watched the two Ghostbuster films a few times when I was bored.
Old 2003-07-18, 19:39
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
I know that I woke up because it was a loud thunderstorm early this morning. I remember that I had dreamt something then, but I feel asleep very quick again, and when I woke up the second time I didnt remember my dream. Dreams are interesting though, I often dream strange dreams with combination of real places and fiction places, I often walk on streets that I know, and suddenly end up in a place that is a few kilometers away, its like distances doesnt work the same way in my dreams.
Old 2003-07-27, 16:31
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
I had a wonderfull weird dream about flying, which are the best sort of dreams

(not Superneo style flying, more hovering style)
Old 2003-07-27, 16:37
Member #174

Send a message via MSN to Assassin
I drank way too much yesterdaynight so I dreamed about a penguin at a barbecue (don't ask me why o_O).
Woke up with a terrible headache .
Old 2003-07-28, 08:46
Commander

Send a message via MSN to Jon
i never remember my dreams, i wish i could though!
DFI LanParty NF4 ultra-D
Patriot 1.5gig DDR PC3200 @ 520
Ultra V-Series 500 Watt