Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2001-01-26, 23:40
master of electronica

This is NOT spamming. This is a message I'm doing because I'm in a craaazy mood today, and I've had weired supernatural callings. And, I can't be bothered to to a serious post. This post, however, will make not too much sense. At all. Unless, of course, you can crack the codes, but their weired anyway...note, this is my longest post.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hello. My name is and a tree walked down yes! crack the code through this shit writing and live!
Hello. My name is and a tree walked down yes!
But then I said "NO! You fat mother sucker! Just because you !
AND ALL YOU NAZI's shUt uP !
No! SHuT uP! I haTE you people, thinking can destroy trees like that!!! Bloody democracy! Aghhh! I hate you trees! AKAK!AKA! Wa-ping!walked down yes!My name is and a

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!! 6=a 7=l 8=i 9=n 10=e 11=s 12=n 13=r 14=g 15=h 16=C

you will find 6,7,8,10,12,11, if you look to the ancient scrllos and manuscrpits. yes raed backwards. sdrawckab. reversed. reversde. desrever. Hitler was pssoessed by the eDvli. that's he's As eViL as a tree.but no! he claimed to be a 16,13,istian! Can you belive that and can you belive that!!! !!! !!! !n!o!t!q!u!i!t!e!a!s!s!i!m!p!l!e!a!s!y!o!u!m!i!g!h!t!t!h!i!n!k!t!h!e!w!o!r!l!d!i!s! it is more complicated than a tree with a face to size of a pee!p!e!and not. Loko deeper into. Look depeer into tihs this world and you'll SeE moRe dEtaIl thna you cuold ever IMAGINE. Imagination. Imag=ination!
At all. Unless, of course, you can ctack the codes, but their wiered anyway...and some!
666 is not 999....but 40 will defeat the spaceships of hEll.
Hitler aWs nevre human...he was diFernet. I aM diFFErnt. I had eXperiences you cOuld never imAgine/ But acT ually i have I HaVe I aHavE not had any experiences, no.

I AM A TREE THAT GROWS IN KNOWLAGE OF THIS TWISTED AND DEPRESSING WORLD. Hello. My name is and a tree walked down yes! I wAlked through the gAtes and they . wrer very scary indeed. bUt thEy tought me. How to live. Imagination

I wish I wasn't a hmoo N se but s can't tell you, nor can the X..or can it? Why do GEMRS exist!? WHY!!!!!!

READANDLEARN but

READANDLEARN not

READANDLEARN normally
@AREA 57 you will find the answer.
THE ANSWER lies in th e STARZ
you will find 6,7,8,10,12,11, if you look to the ancient scrllos and manuscrpits. yes raed backwards. sdrawckab.

OVER AND OUT. DO YOU WANT A REPEAT?
yes, I want a repeat.

-----r-e-p-e-a-t-------m-o-d-e------r-e-p-e-a-t------m-o-de-
This is NOT spamming. This is a message I'm doing because I'm in a craaazy mood today, and I've had wired supernatural callings. And, I can't be bothered to to a serious post. This post, however, will make NO sense. At all. Unless, of course, you can ctack the codes, but their weired anyway...note, this is my longest post.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hello. My name is (-r-e-p-e-a-t) and a tree walked down yes! crack the code through this shit writing and live!
Hello. My name is and a tree walked down yes!(-r-e-p-e-a-t)
But then I said "NO! You fat mother sucker! Just because you !(-r-e-p-e-a-t)
AND ALL YOU NAZI's shUt uP ! YEAH !!! SHUT IT!!!!! DAMN SHUT IIIT!!!!!!! YOU shit!
No! SHuT uP! I haTE you people,(-r-e-p-e-a-t) thinking can destroy trees like that!!! Bloody democracy! Aghhh! I hate you trees! AKAK!AKA! Wa-ping!walked down yes!My name is and a

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!! 6=a 7=l 8=i 9=n 10=e 11=s 12=n 13=r 14=g 15=h 16=C(-r-e-p-e-a-t)

you will find 6,7,8,10,12,11,(-r-e-p-e-a-t) if you look to the ancient scrllos and manuscrpits. yes raed backwards. sdrawckab. reversed. reversde. desrever. Hitler was pssoessed by the eDvli. that's he's As eViL as a tree.but no! he claimed to be a 16,13,istian! (-r-e-p-e-a-t) Can you belive that and can you belive that!!! !!! !!! !n!o!t!q!u!i!t!e!a!s!s!i!m!p!l!e!a!s!y!o!u!m!i!g!h!t!t!h!i!n!k!t!h!e!w!o!r!l!d!i!s! it is more complicated than a tree with a face to size of a pee!p!e!and not. Loko deeper into000000000000000. Look depeer into tihs thissss world and you'll SeE moRe dEtaIl thna you cuold ever IMAGINE. Imagination. Imag=ination! NANANANANANANANA!
At all. Unless, of cours(-r-e-p-e-a-t) e, you can ctack the codes, but their wiered anyway...and s(-r-e-p-e-a-t) ome!
666 is not 999....but 40 will defeat the spaceships of hEll.
Hitler aWs nevre human...he was diFernet. I aM diFFErnt. I had eXperiences you cOuld never imAgine/ But acT ually i have I HaVe I aHavE not had any experiences, no.nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0 is noT the (-r-e-p-e-a-t) no. but 40 will verse 666

I AM A TREE THAT GROWS IN KNOWLAGE OF THIS TWISTED AND DEPRESSING WORLD. Hello. My(-r-e-p-e-a-t) name is and a tree walked down yes! I wAlked through the gAtes and they . wrer very scary indeed. bUt thEy tought me. How to live. Imagination

I wish I wasn't a hmoo N se but s can't tell you, nor can the X..or can it? Why do GEMRS exist!? WHY!!!!!!
(-r-e-p-e-a-t)
READANDLEARN but

READANDLEARN not

READANDLEARN normally
@AREA 57 you w(-r-e-p-e-a-t) ill find the answer.
THE ANSWER lies in th e STARZ 0000 is not the no.
you will find 6,7,8,10,12,11, if you look to the ancient scrllos and manuscrpits. yes raed backwards. sdrawckab.

(-r-e-p-e-a-t)
(-r-e-p-e-a-t)
(-r-e-p-e-a-t)
R-R-R-E-p-p-e-a-A-t....SHTOP!!!!stop!!! YOU SCARING THE CHILDREN Robert! The world hates you Robert !
Old 2001-01-26, 23:52
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Old 2001-01-27, 00:28
Your God

Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix
What a load of shit!

I won't even bother reading any cause I could see it was crap just by seeing the subject header.
Old 2001-01-27, 00:33
Whats her face

Send a message via ICQ to froggee
Woah.. someone has alot of spare time on his hands! lol
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
Old 2001-01-27, 00:36
hmz

Send a message via ICQ to {}ghost{}
Quote:
Originally posted by Atresica
EXACTLY!
Old 2001-01-27, 01:24
weee

Crazy mood indeed! (I sooooooo love this word very much!)

INDEED! hahhaahah!
Old 2001-01-27, 02:12
Master of Science & Magic

this is definately a post that I'm not going to read completely... tooooooo much text puts me to sleep...
Old 2001-01-27, 08:51
Pony A-sploded!

Send a message via ICQ to Simon
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by froggee
Woah.. someone has alot of spare time on his hands! lol
lol froggee is very right about that!
Old 2001-01-27, 12:12
Magic Ball Master

I'm not going to read it... I feel I'll become a psychotic if I read it!

Wait a minute... I just read it all :O
Old 2001-01-27, 17:42
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Wacko: You're already psychotic

CSX2: Join the club!
Old 2001-01-27, 18:19
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
I wan to make you beg me to stop.
STOP ALREADY!!
Old 2001-01-27, 22:06
What is this place?

KEEP GOING!
Old 2001-01-28, 03:45
Master of Science & Magic

I dont't mind you going on... just keep writing, but I warn you if it's to long and doesn't have an interesting title I probably won't read it.
Old 2001-01-28, 03:46
Neko

yah what's up withit?