Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2007-01-02, 03:15
master of electronica

England and inverse snobbery

With all the opportunities offered here in this wonderful country, there's really no excuse for the deliberate, proud stupidity of those that dwell within it. I'd be kind to a poor man who couldn't even read in a less privellidged land in a heartbeat. But those nouveaux riche vermin swanning down Wimbledon Village without a care in the world, the E-list celebs with their outporuings of ruined "English", the fathers who pat their sons on the back because the only thing they're good at is drinking beer and playing football; all of them, they deserve nothing. If I watch "The Weakest Link" one more time and see another person voted off because they're "posh" or because they've actually gone to a good university, I'll saw my cock off and feed it to some East-end ducks. Oh, oh it's FINE if a thick-as-muck shitmuncher mocks those that have a droplet of culture, but wouldn't there be an uproar if their game was turned against them! A mute, illiterate, Romanian gypsy deserves a thousand tit squirts more respect than the scum that infest our
streets.
Good night old chaps, they're all great really, you know, those that thwack little white balls with a stick into a black hole, those that use their huge pubic-hair-ridden legs to kick a big leather black and white creature into a deadly frosty net, they're all wonderously great! We're all fabulous creations of God, all under the rule of the great country of green En-ger-laaaand. There's a few bizarre animals here that wear huge ugly dangling chunks of plastic in their little pale ears, and grunt at their ever-shrinking fake-tanned-piglet mothers, but we can just feed them some desperate inebriated cap-wearing males, and some nicotine-sticks, and they'll be happy down by the polluted, sewage-fucked grey beech.

Last edited by CS2x; 2007-01-02 at 06:59.
Old 2007-01-02, 03:29
Do the evolution.

Outstanding, absolutely lovely! Where do you perform? I might actually reserve some tickets!
Old 2007-01-02, 06:26

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
That was witty and brilliantly hilarious.
Old 2007-01-02, 20:59
master of electronica

I'm ashamed at the misspelling in the topic's title, really dreadful is that.
Old 2007-01-02, 21:16
You what?!

Well, I guess I laughed, I'm not sure that I understood it though, I didn't really get the weakest link bit, seems like you turned your argument around for a moment?

Nevermind. Ignore me.
Old 2007-01-04, 02:26
Horza

Thank the Tralu that at least one peep sees what England has become.
Old 2007-01-04, 02:53
master of electronica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
Well, I guess I laughed, I'm not sure that I understood it though, I didn't really get the weakest link bit, seems like you turned your argument around for a moment?

Nevermind. Ignore me.
Nah, the Weakest Link pretty much backs up what I'm saying!

Last edited by CS2x; 2007-01-04 at 03:15.
Old 2007-01-04, 12:59
formerly just angry

Ha - brilliant!
Old 2007-01-06, 01:34
Still in a dream...

Not funny.