Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2006-06-06, 21:15
Magic Ball Master

Any you guys tried legal highs?

Hello my Twinsenian Folk.

I was wondering if any of you guys ever tried any legal drugs that get you high and if so what was you experience like.

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online...CategoryID=768

I've tried the Fly Agaric Mushrooms and Salvia Divinorum - Organic Extract 10X and they were excellent, now I know what time skipping feels like.

I'm gonna get some Dionysos (Mind Broadening) because theye look real interesting.

Looking forward to your posts.

Xchanger is there such a tool?

Or just the imagination of a boy...

amygdala

Old 2006-06-06, 21:16
a well established member

Send a message via MSN to Echomote
Druggie!

I've never tried legal nor illegal.

* Dan2552 is not a druggie
Old 2006-06-06, 21:21
Magic Ball Master

Alcohol and caffeine. And that stuff in chocolate that makes you happy. That's about it.
Old 2006-06-06, 21:26
Magic Ball Master

Oh, you get to inhale plenty of legal drugs while walking around in Amsterdam btw.
Old 2006-06-06, 21:29

forgot to say in my post: I heard about these legal drugs on the news. They were basically advertising the drugs for them O_o
Old 2006-06-06, 21:43
Father of Shoda

my opinion of drugs, exept for coffeine and alcohol, is that only a person that doesnt know what he wants with his life takes drugs, it is dangerous and you get addicted! i havent and will never try any drugs that makes you "fly" , it just releases some extracts in the brain that bring feelings, and after a while when youre using it regarly, it goes dead, and then you'll be a zombie, do as i do, enjoy the best of life, thats my drug.

Listen to my band's EP on one of the following links!

Check it out:
https://soundcloud.com/inglorious-da...orious-days-ep
http://ingloriousdays.bandcamp.com/
http://open.spotify.com/album/3C1idn10yT06VK0qPiusku
Old 2006-06-06, 21:44
Panta rei

very poetic... but i totally agree
Old 2006-06-06, 22:01
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerath^
my opinion of drugs, exept for coffeine and alcohol, is that only a person that doesnt know what he wants with his life takes drugs, it is dangerous and you get addicted! i havent and will never try any drugs that makes you "fly" , it just releases some extracts in the brain that bring feelings, and after a while when youre using it regarly, it goes dead, and then you'll be a zombie, do as i do, enjoy the best of life, thats my drug.
That's pretty true, though I wouldn't judge someone just cos they take drugs.
I wouldn't try anything myself, though I'm pretty strong-willed when it comes to stuff like that, so I reckon I could give up if I ever got addicted somehow.
Old 2006-06-06, 22:22
Father of Shoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
That's pretty true, though I wouldn't judge someone just cos they take drugs.
I wouldn't try anything myself, though I'm pretty strong-willed when it comes to stuff like that, so I reckon I could give up if I ever got addicted somehow.
yes , well I was too lazy to write that down , Who knows, the one who takes the drugs can have had a hard childhood, you know what you say, the harder the childhood is, the harder that person gets against society...not always but quite often. you shouldn't judge people because they take drugs, they could have fallen for group pressure, but i still keeps my opinion in it, you dont need it.

Check it out:
Old 2006-06-06, 22:33
Still in a dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
Thats the whole point though, even strong willed people find addictions hard to beat. Look at most smokers. Many say its the worst mistake of their lives.

As for drugs? I haven't tried anything other than weed. I wanted to see what E was like actually. And mushrooms. Though I'd be more likely to try mushrooms before E. Less dangerous and all that.
Old 2006-06-06, 23:40
Father of Shoda

believe me , an addict is hard to stop , when i was a few years younger i had some smaller "tics" , i did some things like shaking my head to the left, or stuffs with my eyes. that was hard to break free from, but i did. and a quotation (as usual =D):if there's a will, there's a way.

Check it out:
Old 2006-06-06, 23:48
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
I didnt try any and i dont think i will ever do. Imo all kind of drugs should be banned.
Old 2006-06-06, 23:58
Master of Science & Magic

* El_Muerte is addicted to dihydrogen monoxide
Old 2006-06-07, 01:34
Do the evolution.

Air - I just can't live without the stuff. No matter how strong willed you are, trying to stop breathing will only make you drop dead. And it's not healthy, really, couse it speeds up the process of aging! Oh and sugar, lotsa sugar, I feel sad without chocolate, that small brown(preferably white) tablet is the only person out there who understands my needs .
Old 2006-06-07, 01:44
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Yeah, im also a chocolate addict but especially a water addict, i think i drink so much water that my body is 65/70% made of it.
Old 2006-06-07, 01:50
Zebrazilla

I've had thoughts about trying Salvia Divinorum and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (HBW) a couple of times, but haven't got around to doing it yet. I've heard there's some cyanide in the shells of HBW seeds, so you partially get cyanide poisoned if you eat them. Those drugs legal btw., atleast in Sweden atm.

As for other legal drugs, I've tried the usual; Alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine. I've also tried guarana, which is pretty much like caffeine, only much stronger.

As for illegal ones, I've only tried cannabis, and that's as far as I plan on going. Anything beyond that point is simply pathetic.

LBA Speedruns
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% PC - Time: 01h 04m 23s
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% Android - Time: 01h 04m 35s
Old 2006-06-07, 01:51
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axx
Mushrooms arent legal anymore... Theyre class C, they were banned almost a year ago.
No the common mushrooms sold on the market contained a chemical called psilocybin which is also in LSD. Only that mushroom is illegal by law in the UK.

It says in the description "These mushrooms DO NOT contain ANY psilocybin."

Like you I never heard of alternatives and would also assume they would be illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerath^
I have to disagree with you there Zerath because when you said "except for caffiene and alcohol" it gives me the impression your against any drugs that are illegal. If alcohol was illegal I reckon you would have the same opinion for that as well.

I think drugs that broaden your awareness and show you that theres more to reality, should be legal and acceptable to society; its through properganda, control (law), and conditioning that people instantly condemn them thinking its a terrible thing.

I think the drugs that are self destructive like cocaine and heroin should be banned, but I also think several medical drugs, alcohol and other chemicals in food should be banned too, but who decides for us what we can and cannot have.

I believe most drug like experiences can be replicated via other methods, but that usually requires time and training, and most of the time not as powerful as the drug itself.

Someone was telling me that when they were on LSD they could see music; I also read about this happening to people on a trip; now however hard I try to imagine that, I can't.
You must experience it to know the emotion, its like trying to explain to someone what being drunk is like when this person has never been drunk before (most likely a kid). They will never know the emotion/feeling until it happens to them.

People go throughout life not being truely content. People wonder why; they seek for a meaning or answer, all people do it; some more than others. People may say they're content, but they are not truely content, theres still a piece of the jugsaw puzzle missing.

As I put it; one cannot understand the meaning of life, they can only experience it.

Do I have the answer? Well yes actually I do. Goto www.neilslade.com and start clicking your amygdalas forward; the more you click the better life will seem, strange occurences will happen you never thought possible or even imagined; and then one day after clicking again and again, BANG, POP, you just popped your frontal lobes to nivarna and pure bliss. Now that you've read this, you have no excuse to moan about how life sucks, because you have the real answer, so use it.

Drugs can give you this nivarna, bliss, one with nature experience by chance; while learning brain self control can give it to you whenever you desire. Imagine it, you'll start living in a world where you can never get bored, that pain is none existent, and what most people search for all there life and never experience. Go on, meet God, meet the Universe, experience transcendence, and tell others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Muerte
* El_Muerte is addicted to dihydrogen monoxide
I think you should read this: http://www.snopes.com/science/dhmo.asp

Talking in third person makes you look schizophrenic; or like golem.

Xchanger is there such a tool?

Or just the imagination of a boy...

amygdala

Old 2006-06-07, 01:56
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

one thing: drougs are not ONLY self destructive: they destroy you, and sometimes other people. Never heard of guys having incidents with their car and killing themself and poor innocent families just becouse of some eroina, or also some alcohol (yes, im also against alchol)? Drougs are worse than serial-killers.
Old 2006-06-07, 02:04

* Dan2552 doesn't drink alcohol and only drinks caffine because it's there in nice drinks like coke...

I wouldn't really call air and water illegal drugs, maybe it's different where you're from
Old 2006-06-07, 02:09
Zebrazilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy
Drougs are worse than serial-killers.
Just as much as guns don't kill people, drugs don't kill people. People kill people. It's true that you could die from taking too much of a certain drug, but a drug could not directly kill another person than the one using it.

Sure, there's drugs that are bad. Real bad. 'n sure, there's drugs that are good. In some extent.
I don't believe you can count in 'all drugs as bad'. It's got to do with the person who uses them.

For the record, I am more or less against all drugs that are illegal in Sweden. While there are some drugs that I'm against that still are legal.
Personaly, I think there's alot of drugs that should be legal. It's up to the person him/herself to decide what's good for them or not. The government should not own your body.

LBA Speedruns
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% PC - Time: 01h 04m 23s
Personal Best - LBA 1 - Any% Android - Time: 01h 04m 35s
Old 2006-06-07, 02:11

If someone is unhappy about the government actually trying to help you and others be safer, maybe they should move away..
Old 2006-06-07, 02:33
Hello

Send a message via MSN to Gustav Sweden
The government just likes to exercise control over people's lives.

I don't use any drugs except alcohol. It's not part of our culture here (Swedes in general thinks that cannabis is horrifying and then go extremely drunk on alcohol every weekend without reflecting), and it is nothing that interests me at all. But I think that light drugs should be legal, like in NL.
Old 2006-06-07, 03:37
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to johnnybrubacker
i dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs, im an uncool person
Old 2006-06-07, 09:41
Master of Science & Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannesh
I think you should read this: http://www.snopes.com/science/dhmo.asp

Talking in third person makes you look schizophrenic; or like golem.
http://www.dhmo.org
Old 2006-06-07, 10:24
.II

Send a message via MSN to .TakaM
well.. no Ive never tried the herbal highs, just because Ive heard theyre crap and not worth the money
however, I have tried and still try marijuana, nos, acid rarely and alchohol every week atleast

my body.