Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2008-05-01, 23:17
Twinsunian Quetch

Send a message via MSN to Quetch Send a message via Yahoo to Quetch
ok, SCARY !!!

watch this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dto3mB__0Io

and as many related videos as u can some are crap or jokes so just find the ones worth to watch

EDIT: this one is even MORE SCARIER !!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t-iM9k&feature=related it doesn't relate to the first one at all, it's just plain scary shit

EDIT 2: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ??? http://youtube.com/watch?v=mcONYgflCYU&feature=related MANN !!! I won't sleep tonight

EDIT 3: ok, I don't know how I find these, but it creeps me out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tk_F2Y-F2kE&feature=related and also http://youtube.com/watch?v=VZFcH0srTRU&feature=related

EDIT 4: OK. I think I'll VOMIT !!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=pVj-C663cbw&feature=related
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." --- Paul Bowles

Last edited by Quetch; 2008-05-01 at 23:34.
Old 2008-05-02, 01:26
Hello

...You... tu..be. . ...over-dose... . .. system... ..shutting. ..dooooowwwwnnn.

lol
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
  cout<<"Regards,\nDino-Fly\n";
 cin.get();
}
Old 2008-05-02, 09:54
Twinsunian Quetch

yeah but anyway, WTF are those ????
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more, perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless." --- Paul Bowles
Old 2008-05-02, 10:01
weee

Starting to watch them...

HOLY CRAP is this for real?!?! It looks like it's for real. Real-real.

[edit: this post refers to the first video link]

Last edited by ChaosFish; 2008-05-02 at 10:36.
Old 2008-05-02, 10:37
Twinsunian Quetch

watch them all if u wanna be spooked out of ur pants
Old 2008-05-02, 11:04
weee

I did. Awesome.
Old 2008-05-02, 11:16
Twinsunian Quetch

I still can't get over the "Devil Woman" one
Old 2008-05-02, 13:12
Member #174

Send a message via MSN to Assassin
First video: I don't know about every place on there, but I know the image if the man is some maya thing. Did you know btw that according to the Mayans our world is going to end on December 21 2012? The last part of the guy merging Australia and South America to form a dinosaur was a little too paranoid for me.

Second video: First of all I do believe there are aliens that have been in contact with our planet, but for those cropcircles, I think they're manmade. Especially the last one with the Grey alien holding a sphere. Why would they come all the way here to draw a picture of themselves? If anything it's something the government made to scare people and keep them under their control (because if you don't believe they have UFO technology you're an idiot).

Third + fourth video: hoax

Fifth + sixth video: Just some genetic problems with those babies.
Old 2008-05-02, 14:20
Twinsunian Quetch

Quote:
Did you know btw that according to the Mayans our world is going to end on December 21 2012?
Yep, I know that since 2002 I believe ... we'll live to tell anyway

Quote:
Third + fourth video: hoax
I don't know what "hoax" means so were you impressed or think they're fake ?
Old 2008-05-02, 14:20
weee

I'm pretty sure the dinosaur at the end of the first video was a comedic relief joke thing.

You really think the govern(mnmnmnmn)ment have UFO technology? (seriously asking, no sarcasm)

Anyhoo if aliens look anything like the ones in those videos, they're certainly related to the Homo family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetch View Post
I don't know what "hoax" means so were you impressed or think they're fake ?
"Hoax" is like an April 1st lie thing.
Old 2008-05-02, 14:31
Father of Shoda

OMG this is SCARY GUYYYS http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NMShvQ...eature=related

Listen to my band's EP on one of the following links!

Check it out:
https://soundcloud.com/inglorious-da...orious-days-ep
http://ingloriousdays.bandcamp.com/
http://open.spotify.com/album/3C1idn10yT06VK0qPiusku
Old 2008-05-02, 15:19
Member #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
You really think the govern(mnmnmnmn)ment have UFO technology? (seriously asking, no sarcasm)
Yes. First of all I think if they hadn't had any form of contact yet, they'd be more interested in UFO sightings (because it's ridiculous to think we're alone in this universe) and not blame everything on weather balloons and swamp gas. If you'd search the internet a bit you'd come across a lot of stories, like the Nazis having UFOs in WWII to the US government having an agreement with an alien race in which they get technology and in trade they agreed to let the aliens do research on some people. Another (far-fetched) theory is that the US government consists of alien shape shifters who want to control the world and enslave us.

There's also some military bases which get connected to Aliens a lot, like Area 51 which is very famous for that. Another one is the Dulce base in New Mexico in which, according to some witnesses, our scientists are working with an alien race and on the lowest levels on the base they apparently have experiments on humans. These stories of aliens trying to enslave us and stuff are usually about Greys and Reptilians (at one point this guy called the Republicans Reptilian bastards, which points to those shape shifters who haven taken control of the government, etc.).

Then there's another UFO story of Billy Meier, who apparently has contact with an Alien race from the Pleiadians. He has made over a thousand UFO pictures, which have been tested a lot and nobody has been able to recreate them, which is amazing since the guy is a one-armed farmer from Switzerland. Next to those photos he has made a lot of predictions about the future, which those aliens have told him and they have all come true. Apparently these aliens are also human like us, and they come to visit us to teach us, because they see us as their smaller brother. This is a more positive story (although not very because they say our race is heading the wrong way with false religions causing wars).

So yeah, I've been looking into stuff like this a lot.. If you want some deeper information on all that I can give you some links.
Old 2008-05-02, 15:35
Twinsunian Quetch

well since you guys started out UFO things, the most impressive one I saw was 2 years ago on youtube .... and I've found the link again it seems http://youtube.com/watch?v=dGxOfCB22Mk&feature=related
Old 2008-05-02, 15:45
Member #174

If we're starting with UFO videos:
This is a video of some of Billy Meier's pictures from one of his photobooks (they were taken around 1970, so no photoshop, etc) http://youtube.com/watch?v=U2bZm4e1Kuo

And some more of the UFOs he took pictures of: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0wCliB3Wjvg
Old 2008-05-02, 16:30
Banned

Lambertville High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI29pKvGntU
Old 2008-05-02, 16:47
Hello

With Quetch's first video:

First few pictures: The human brain automatically makes faces, it *looks* for them, it's just like saying there's a face on Mars.

Those weird crop-circles could be some weird prank, chance, or crazy cavemen.

And the last one, well, that's really pushing it.
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
  cout<<"Regards,\nDino-Fly\n";
 cin.get();
}
Old 2008-05-02, 18:53
weee

Assassin -- Not having an opinion of myself yet, I'll just bring a counter argument to what you said about The Government. So I'll take a side now but that doesn't mean that it's my opinion.

1. You assume "the government" (by which you mean, the US government?) is an extremely neat and intelligent organization. However I'm not so sure this is true. You have to remember that any organization is just that - an organization of people (much like you and me).

2. Unfortunately, the most bright minds (scientists, dreamers, artists...) are *VERY RARELY* the ones making the decisions on the application of their work. The people who get to be leaders are usually bright in politics (manipulating other people), but not in much else. Because of that - a leader is not likely to think "We have to take UFO's seriously!" because that's not an any interest of his. He will be a person that will do everything to stay on power/get more power, and he didn't get to his current status of leadership by thinking unearthly thoughts.

Just consider the possibility, that maybe (just maybe) the US government consists of people who would laugh their asses off if they read any of this.

--
Now *switch mode*,
I'm actually living in a small town called Zoran, which is right between Ein Vered and Kadima (2 other small towns). This whole area is famous for crop circles and that kind of weird stuff. We used to have an "aliens" lesson at middle-school (true story! an hour every week about alien theories and that stuff), and one time we had a visit of a woman living in Ein Vered that supposedly had some kind of encounter.

One thing I can be sure of is that she actually believed what she said. Besides a crop circle in her yard, she says she had a dog who she once found dead and some of his internal organs were missing, including the eyeballs. The dog supposedly didn't have a scratch on. AND, she described a "feeling of being watched" which was followed by her gaining a healing ability. She actually makes a living out of using her healing ability on people.

I don't know if I believe there are "aliens", but I also don't know if I believe there aren't any.

One thing I know (not really related to belief) is that of course we're not "the only life form in the universe". The whole universe is a one big life form consisting of many smaller ones. The real question is, how do you, personally, define life?
Old 2008-05-03, 08:26
the hobbits to Otringal

If you like these things try
"anunaki"
"sumerian"
"niburu" or "nibiru"
"planet x"

Most of the clips are heavily biased -and BS- but well thats what you get with these kinda things. ^_^

http://forum.magicball.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2558&dateline=1285864225
Old 2008-05-03, 11:57
Twinsunian Quetch

NiBiRu is an awesome game
Old 2008-05-03, 13:45
the hobbits to Otringal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetch View Post
NiBiRu is an awesome game
Haha and Big Brother is a tv-show?

http://forum.magicball.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2558&dateline=1285864225
Old 2008-05-03, 14:22
Twinsunian Quetch

sure lol anyway my sarcasm was meant to say that all you should EVER do with a "myssssticalll UFOoo storryyyy" is transform it into a great entertaining thing ... nothing more
Old 2008-05-03, 15:49
Do the evolution.

Um.... guys... seriously...

I've been all over Hoagland stuff: The Yapetus thing, glass structures on the moon, the face and the "pyramids" surrounding it... Then there's the Nibiru thing - and to tell you the truth, I RED THOSE DAMN SUMERIAN EPICS, and not one of them tells the story that msiter Zacharia Sitchin envisioned. And now I'm going to probably move to Mahapharata, wich "supposedly" tells a story about a nuke war...

I wish they where all true, but it's all just unverified BS, yeah, there are some unexplained parts to it, but getting hyped up about them, untill we can go there and verify it is just plain silly.

Also, if there was, like, anything on the moon, the Soviets wanted to get first to, they would've spread it all like hell as soon as they figured they can't get to it first.

Last edited by Jasiek; 2008-05-03 at 20:07.