Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Old 2007-11-12, 23:42
Time-traveller on Visit

Hello, I am new

Hello,

I am new here so I will myself introduce. My Name is Albert Eisenmann and I currently reside in my Home-country, Germany. Currently because I am only a Visitor in this Timeline. I come from the year 2028.

For now, I can you that LBA3 has already released been and that FunFrock is not there tell.
Old 2007-11-12, 23:45
You what?!

From the future, you say?
Did the milk run out yet?
Old 2007-11-12, 23:50
Time-traveller on Visit

We still have Milk, atleast in Germany. I do not know about the United Kingdom though. However one thing we are fortunately out running, the Weapons. It is because the European Union forbade the construction of anything that could a Man kill.
Old 2007-11-12, 23:54
You what?!

Gosh, how exciting.
Was a World Ruler elected?
What are the politics like?
Old 2007-11-12, 23:55
a well established member

Send a message via MSN to Echomote
You lost communication with the UK? That sucks. We're already running low on Milk, somebody keeps handing it out.
Old 2007-11-12, 23:58
weee

Welcome, Timedude!

Would it be too much to ask how many Lost seasons were aired? Is there any global catastrophe coming we should prepare for? What are next week's lottery numbers? Can I visit your time too? Did they find a substitute for oxygen? Do people live on other planets? Can you do a quick check to tell me weather I'm still alive?
Old 2007-11-12, 23:59
Time-traveller on Visit

World Ruler? No World Ruler. The Countries are still independent. The Politics are fine, there was Hillary Clinton elected for U.S. President in 2008 and she was such for two Rounds, after which a certain Jonathan Marshall was elected in 2016, he is Black. Then, his Party mate Henry Benson was elected in 2024, also Black. When I left 2028, the Elections are still due to be held, so it is not known if Benson will be elected again.
Old 2007-11-13, 00:02
Time-traveller on Visit

ChaosFish, I do not know about Lost. And the World has not ended, no Catastrophe there was. And they have found traces of a possible developed Civilization on Mars in the Underground in 2027.
By the way, this Forum split in two soon after LBA4 was released in 2016. One is on this Domain, led by El Muerte, one is on an Israeli Domain, led by ChaosFish and another Guy from this forum that I do not remember the name of right now. I only know that he came from Germany, just like me.
Wait, the Guy was nominated for Moderator in this year but did not become one, he lost to someone from Poland as far as I know.
Old 2007-11-13, 00:13
You what?!

I hope everyone is writing all this down.
We need to see how much he gets right, just for the shits and giggles.
Old 2007-11-13, 00:23
weee

AE_Zeitreise - I have a challenge for you: go talk to your past self, and tell him to NEVER go back in time. Then come back and tell us how did the paradox manage not to happen.
Old 2007-11-13, 00:26
You what?!

But we already know that won't happen otherwise we wouldn't be here right now.
Or if he will tell him not to come back it may have already happened so the world would have ended.

Time travel is so complicated...
Old 2007-11-13, 00:26
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
I can confirm, that this person is indeed from Germany, and is NOT anyone's sock-puppet. I just checked his IP, which is indeed a German IP, and it's NOT shared by any other MBN member. So at least about his location he's telling the truth.
Now, let's just hope he's telling the truth about everyone else as well.
Old 2007-11-13, 00:56
Do the evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE_Zeitreise View Post
It is because the European Union forbade the construction of anything that could a Man kill.
Ah, fire, pencils, food (you can choke on it), pens, kitchen knives(and cuttlery in general), glass, porcelain, tall buildings, sidewalks, cars, bikes, medicine, pins, paper weights, door handles, ropes, chairs, heavy books, heavy objects, small objects, sharp objects, medical tools, tools, power tools, painting utensils, foil, kitchen appliances, elevators, pots, banana peels...

ETC.

If you where really from the future you would know there is no Germany, or UK, or UE, there is only the united territories of the moon surrounding the remnants of the earth, destroyed in the great 99 hour kitchen appliance uprising.
Old 2007-11-13, 01:11
Time-traveller on Visit

They forbade the construction of anything with the primary Objective to hurt/kill People. Of course you can still get killed by Banana-peels and the other things you mentioned but they were not forbidden.
And yes, the Moon is being populated already but it is still very expensive to go there.
Old 2007-11-13, 01:20
Do the evolution.

No?
Old 2007-11-13, 01:36
a well established member

Send a message via MSN to Echomote
Yes?

What's Nintendo's latest console like from your time?
Old 2007-11-13, 02:57
Time-traveller on Visit

Please note that nothing I mentioned could happen in this Timeline because by posting here, I automatically created a new Timeline, in which things might even go different from how they wente in my Timeline.
Echomote, in my Time, the latest Nintendos console works using Holograms as has done almost everything that used displays before, since 2020.
Old 2007-11-13, 03:27
Magic Ball Master

I want to know about the Two-Minutes Hate. Do these still go on in your time?

Also, do you eat entrails on your tummies, or what?
Old 2007-11-13, 03:36
Business Man

Welcome! hope you stay!

(what is with the weird cat avatars?)
Old 2007-11-13, 16:26
Time-traveller on Visit

Double-J, what are You talking about?

BusyBee, thank you, I am going to stay for awhile both on this Forum and in this Timeline.

By the way, there will be a slight Uprising in the U.S. upon Election of Hillary Clinton in 2008 but by 2009, she will have done some Things that the People will appreciate very much.
Old 2007-11-13, 16:48
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
It's without doubt that this guy is someone's sock puppet, though I don't know any suspects so far.

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2007-11-13, 16:49
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Quote:
Please note that nothing I mentioned could happen in this Timeline because by posting here, I automatically created a new Timeline, in which things might even go different from how they wente in my Timeline.
Good grief, its depressing that that old chestnut of a theory is still leading in your time.

Traveling back in time dosnt nesscerly have to create new timelines, as simple thermodynamics prevents you from causeing paradoxs anyway.
(that is, any change made to the past will effect your future self, and thus your present self in a feedback effect that only stops if the timeline is stable).

This is fairly simple to prove using billard-balls and wormholes, but gets very complex when human brains are involved.

Incidently, what method of time travel is being used?
Gravational based distortion of space? (such as a black hole ect),
or Some sort of mass has been found that is already traveling backwards in time ? (thus you can use it to impart momentum in 4D rather then just 3d).
or Something else?

Quote:
AE_Zeitreise - I have a challenge for you: go talk to your past self, and tell him to NEVER go back in time. Then come back and tell us how did the paradox manage not to happen.
Good question.
My money would be on him simply not being able to do it, as the smallest physical change the feedback effect would need to alter would be just a few nurons in the brain controlling the choice to do that.
Other options are, of course, him meeting himself, but his other self dosnt listen to his advice. (which, from a universe standpoint, is still a tiny change compared to plopping mass into/out of existance)

Quote:
Echomote, in my Time, the latest Nintendos console works using Holograms as has done almost everything that used displays before, since 2020.
Now I'm skeptical, as its clearly Augmented Reality, and not holograms that are leading the way in this timeline
Unless, of course, some sort of insanely large scale hologram technology is developed...but that strikes me as very power inefficiant compared to eye-projection.
Old 2007-11-13, 16:51
Time-traveller on Visit

LBAWinOwns, have you read the Message by OBrasilo? He confirmed that I am not Related to anyone here.
Old 2007-11-13, 16:54
Magic Ball Master

Send a message via MSN to LBAWinOwns
Yes I have, and I think it's quite certain you are someone's sock puppet, even if I take that in account.

LBA Image Creator project
(image by leoboe! )

Get the Jump-Save-Bug graphically explained here
Old 2007-11-13, 17:05
Time-traveller on Visit

Darkflame, your theory about Time-travelling is wrong as it has been proven in 2025 that the Multiverse theory was correct and that you create new Timelines when you travel.

And Augmented Reality failed by 2018 because they realized that Augmented Reality was too expensive and that Holograms were cheaper.