Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-16, 17:38
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
omg

http://forum.magicball.net/memberlis...esc&sort=posts

Looks like I have no choice now but to fulfill my promise .
Old 2009-06-16, 17:41
You what?!

Yes, now get posting!
Old 2009-06-16, 18:05
Magic Ball Master

Incidentally, I didn't realize I was #5. God, I feel fucking old.
Old 2009-06-16, 18:22
weee

So now, if I stop posting, morshem stops posting? That's too much responsibility!
Old 2009-06-16, 20:29
Magic Ball Master

Heh, by only 3 posts. Have you checked this daily, morshem?
Old 2009-06-16, 20:42
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
No, actually, I accidentally opened this link just a few hours before CF overtook me, and was surprised to see that he is only a couple of posts behind.
Old 2009-06-16, 22:44
Daria Sharonova

Send a message via ICQ to Bestary
Oh ... I not found my old nickname here. <=) Still it was deleted. Sad... <=)
P/S
Yes, I change my avie to this beautiful frame. ^__^
Old 2009-06-17, 01:00
weee

What was your old nickname?
Old 2009-06-17, 01:23
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
Bestiality?
Old 2009-06-17, 07:50
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Double-J: Maybe you don't know, but Bestary is a girl, and from Russia at that. So please, stop with your sexual crap, as she, most probably, does NOT like it. Grow up, already, and stop spamming this whole forum, like a bored 12-years-old kid, who has too much free time on his hands. And, before you start, just because you find some kinds of behavior acceptable, it does NOT mean, that all of us have to as well.
Old 2009-06-17, 11:53
Polish Pride

For once, agreed.

Respect to the women, says I.

Theres a time and a place D-J, they're all over the MBN .
Old 2009-06-17, 14:40
weee

While Double's spam annoys me just as much as the next person, don't you think you're being a little sexist Obras? It's not any more ok to cyber-harass men than it does women. And what's with this "and from Russia at that"?
Old 2009-06-17, 15:27
Polish Pride

Well I don't know what the reference to russia was meant to be, possibly that she's a foreigner and might not get the crude humour? But yea, I think its more the personality than the fact shes a girl, seems rather innocent, and unlike Saria, not annoying. Either way, time and place fro these things, now might not be the time.

But please Obras, stop with the child-aimed insults. Its like the pot calling the kettle black, generalisations like you just made are the epitomy of early undeveloped forms of reasoning.

But enough said. Please leave the conflict among those involved and stop stepping in pretending you're defending them, when in fact you're just trying to feed your own ego.

And no, I'm not pretending to defend anyone, I just hate ignorant ignorance...
Old 2009-06-17, 16:49
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-J View Post
Bestiality?
double j for president!
and .. ok .. she is a girl..so? I mean... if she was a he you wouldn't have done all this mess, i suppose... you don't make jokes to girls?
Old 2009-06-17, 17:16
Daria Sharonova

Send a message via ICQ to Bestary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
Bestar. =) But maybe it was deleted by somebody when I create new - Bestary.
Old 2009-06-17, 19:23
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
For one, she's Russian. I talked to her on ICQ before, in Russian, so I wasn't using Russian as a generic word for foreigner, I meant Russian in the litteral sense.
Second of all, Double-J's spam I find offensive to any gender. It's just too much, and he should stop.

- Streg: Grow the fuck up, and stop supporting Double-J's immature crap.

- Anyone else: Don't bother telling me to grow up, I am NOT immature, just because i don't accept certain kinds of humor. I reserve the right to accept, or not, any kinds of posts.
Old 2009-06-17, 19:44
Magic Ball Master

Why not just press the report button and reason there?
Old 2009-06-17, 20:15
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post

- Anyone else: Don't bother telling me to grow up, I am NOT immature, just because i don't accept certain kinds of humor. I reserve the right to accept, or not, any kinds of posts.
I am not teh immature guyz! IF I DON'T LIEK UR POSTS I'LL BITCH LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!!!! NOBODY SHOULD READ THEM IF I DONT LEIK THEM!!!111!!!!!

Oh no. I made a sexist remark.

Old 2009-06-17, 20:24
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post

- Streg: Grow the fuck up, and stop supporting Double-J's immature crap.
Who is immature then?
You are inconsistent. You don't ask people to not shoot you and then you shoot at people. Double J's was a joke about words. Bestar or whatever is similiar to bestiality. He probably doesn't even know it was a she and that she was from russia. QUIT IT. And I'm not defending double j because I like his humor (but I do), but because you are making unfounded attacks, you are just searching for a reason to argue. Your new nickname resembles you so much, obras.
Old 2009-06-17, 20:30
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
He probably doesn't even know it was a she and that she was from russia.
For those not paying attention, my humor doesn't discriminate based upon age, sex, nationality, race, or creed. Unlike Obras, who apparently has had intimate chats with just about everyone on the MBN (remember all you folks who were "interviewed?" ), I really have no idea who the vast majority of you outside of the long-term members.
Old 2009-06-17, 21:45
You what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-J View Post
(remember all you folks who were "interviewed?" )
irlol.
Old 2009-06-17, 22:06
Welcome to Zirla!

- Streg: You just admitted, that you do like Double-J's crap, with that, you clearly showed us, how mature you really are.. And read my last post again, I find Double-J's remarks offensive, regard-less of what age/nationality/gender/etc. of people he directs them to. Also, I can find similarity between any two words in any language of this world, but this doesn't give me, or anyone, right to spam the forum with it, especially, when the word I find something similar to, is of sexual nature.

- Double-J: Not only I, but ChaosFish as well, dis-like your constant forum SPAM. Maybe it's time to stop PIMPING YOUR FUCKING EGO, and to just STOP.

- The staff of this forum: Good God, when will Double-J's crap be enough for a Ban? I was Banned for much more innocent spam in 2004, and so was T@!!&$. Yet, Double-J is left to roam free on this forum, regard-less of what he posts.
For fuck's sake, Double-J is seriously disrupting this forum, so if that's not enough to warrant action taken against him, then I guess there's something really wrong with this forum's staff.
Old 2009-06-17, 22:12
Magic Ball Master

Magicball Network Scum?

Obras, the world is an offensive place. I'm sorry if that offends you.

Caps lock is not an effective strategy to get your point across. It makes you look even more ridiculous than you already are.

As always, any issues you have with me are in the realm of PM's. Stop cluttering the forum with your incessant crap about how much you don't like the mods, or how you get poorly treated by the mods, or how someone is getting sand in your vagina on this particular day.

Just stop. Your whining is infinitely more annoying than anything I could ever post. Don't be such a nigger!

Oh, I guess I got racism covered, too.
Old 2009-06-17, 22:39
Welcome to Zirla!

- Double-J: Fact is, your posts insult my moral values, I was raised wth the thought, that going around saying crap like that is wrong. I'm sorry, but that's, how I am. And you should respect that, instead of insulting, whoever dares to act against your spam posts. You have the Roofles Den for that kind of posts, it was done exactly, so that you can post such posts, and I can opt not to even see a glympse of them.
This is hardly possible, when a girl says she forgot her own nick-name on this forum, someone asks her, what her old nick-name was, and you reply with a crap remark. You might find that acceptable, but I don't, and I don't see, why I have to. Each person has their own moral values, so forcing your own unto the entire forum is just... wrong.
The Roofles Den is there for a reason, post that kind of posts there, so only those, who don't mind them, can see them, and those of us, who don't like them, aren't being forced to see them against our own wills. Yes, it's as simple.
And the sad thing is, that you aren't even capable of making a normal, serious post, in order to counter mine. Instead, you reply with immature images, more sexual slur (your remark about "sand being thrown into my vagina"), and telling me to know my place.
I can understand, that your girlfriend dumped you (and I can even see, why), but using an ASCII vagine in your signature (and don't even try denying it, I can easily send a photo of a real-life vagina, along with a screen-shot of your signature, by PM's to a Super-Moderator, for an easy comparison), and constantly slurring sex like that won't get you over your depression. Get ahold of yourself, think of why you were damped, get youself a new girlfriend, and don't repeat the same old mistake with her. Only in that way, you'll be able to get over it, and in a way, that won't bother the rest of us on this forum.
But, if you really have to post the stuff, that you need to post, then you can post it in the Roofles Den at your own will. But don't post it in public places.

And last, let me teach you one of the most common sense rules:
Whoever puts obscene inscriptions, pictures in public places, or uses obscene words, shall stop doing it, repent for it, and never do it again.

Let's hope, that this puts you back in place.
Old 2009-06-17, 22:53
Magic Ball Master

Again, you choose to clutter the forum instead of taking your hysterics (points again for another gender-related insult, right?) public instead of private.

I offend your morals? I sure am glad your morals aren't running the forum. Isn't that a shame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrasilo
Forcing someones morals onto the entire forum is wrong.
I guess you don't see the contradiction in what you said there at all, hmm?

Kudos on reading my blog, but I wasn't "damped" (or whatever the fuck you're trying to say).

Jasiek - a super mod, no less - helped perfect my ASCII vagina. Is he on the MBN Scum List too, now?

So far as I can tell:

MBN Scum List:
http://forum.magicball.net/memberlist.php

---

Let's hope that the quotient of frustration I add to your day helps make you go away and stay at your blessed and wholesome and better LBA forum you preach about.

Oh, and thanks for visiting the Phab Four!™
Closed Thread