Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Old 2011-07-06, 20:01
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

Exclamation Im New here and I need some help

hi guys, My Name is Moises but you can call me Sesiom, I’m here because after years and years of searching people for made a studio, and finally create it, we decide to work in a special project, we want to make the official LBA3, we have the people, the resources, the knouledge and the time, but only we need to talk to mister Raynalnal to make it official and buyable.

We want to know If this project is already began by some other company, if is not, we would like to talk to the administrator and ask if they could help us finding mister Raynalnal

thaks!

Moises Monsalve
Concept art Director
Old 2011-07-06, 22:13

Hi! Can I help you with making LBA3? I'm programmer and big fan of this game.
Old 2011-07-07, 02:05
the hobbits to Otringal

Hi, as the creatures and the story might belong with Raynal the game does not.
Good luck tho!

http://forum.magicball.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2558&dateline=1285864225
Old 2011-07-07, 02:38
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SesiomSummers View Post
after years and years of searching people for made a studio, and finally create it, we decide to work in a special project, we want to make the official LBA3, we have the people, the resources, the knouledge and the time,
Please elaborate.
Old 2011-07-07, 16:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
Hi! Can I help you with making LBA3? I'm programmer and big fan of this game.
mmm... actually is a litle hard to do dat, but le me talk to my boos

because we have programers, but I promise that maby y can pass you the beta model some day
Old 2011-07-07, 16:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
Hi, as the creatures and the story might belong with Raynal the game does not.
Good luck tho!
mmm if I undesrtand the cuestion, our LBA3, it will continue the storyline and de style line, but in some parts of the game <-- he is gonna have some flash backs and the player is will play whith other characters, like twinsen`s father, a teen twinsen and more, buy the game will continue 2 days before when LBA 2 finish
Old 2011-07-07, 16:32

sorry for my baaaaaad english
Old 2011-07-07, 18:01
the legend

Is this a joke?
Obviously you can't make LBA3 without Frederick Raynal (and many others...) in the team.

Also, no offense, but I don't think you can create the most awaited game of the century if you can't even spell the creator's name right.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2011-07-07, 20:11
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Is this a joke?
Obviously you can't make LBA3 without Frederick Raynal (and many others...) in the team.

Also, no offense, but I don't think you can create the most awaited game of the century if you can't even spell the creator's name right.
That.
And are you sure you really have those resources? This community has been trying to make an unofficail and free lba3 for ages, without many results and just some playable demos. Are you sure you can succeed in something like that? Also, are you LBA fans? Everyone can make a game, but can you make something in the spirit of the original LBA1 and LBA2?
A fan game is one thing, but an official LBA3?

It's like claiming you can complete an unfinished picture by Salvador Dalì.

Last but not last, I'm sure that almost noone would like to see an LBA3 that isn't made by Raynal, following a story different than the one that wasn't already chosen (even if we don't know it, but only have a few dettails), and only intended for commercial purpose..

Someone will tell you how to contact Mr. Raynal, but I won't. I'd reather play LBA3 in my dreams.

Last edited by Streg; 2011-07-07 at 20:17.
Old 2011-07-07, 20:26
the legend

Yeah. If you want to earn some credibility with us and get his contact, show us a game you've done. That is, IF there is one...

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2011-07-07, 20:34

Quote:
Is this a joke?

ok... Space guitarist thinks

1. you don`t know the magnitude of this work, because this team already made comercial games... and so good loking games

2. men... whats you problem... im just asking for some way to contact mister raynal and show our proposal for LBA3, you can`t say that we `R gonna fail

3. I just make a grammatical mistake... you seriously think that... thas a reason ? that really turn this objective impossible?

I really don`t want to be rude, but I really hate when the people talk without thinking
Old 2011-07-07, 20:55

Quote:
Yeah. If you want to earn some credibility with us and get his contact, show us a game you've done. That is, IF there is one...
WTF... hahahahahaha ....

I don`t have to show you anything... I came here trying to make an step by my way in the team, but here I just found 2 dam boys that just are trying to be rude showme how brave`r they...

hahahah maybe In new in this forum... but you don`t know who Im, if you`R happy saiyng wharever you want, go ahead, but please go out in this topic I really wating for some people that could help me to find mister Raynal
Old 2011-07-07, 21:25
the legend

We usually don't give out Fred's personal email adress to anyone who shows up making claims without any proof.

As I said, it's a matter of credibility. And you ignoring all that only to say we're being "rude" isn't going to help you.

Old 2011-07-07, 21:54

Quote:
We usually don't give out Fred's personal email adress to anyone who shows up making claims without any proof.

As I said, it's a matter of credibility. And you ignoring all that only to say we're being "rude" isn't going to help you.
ok you want prof that I talk seriously? just wait.. Im gonna make a reel of our games and works

when I finish it Im gonna send U the link by PM
Old 2011-07-07, 22:14
Magic Ball Master

Why by PM?
If they're games you made, there should be no problem to show them to everybody.

Listen, we've had impostors of the creators themselves be idiotic on this forum before. It doesn't take much to prove your authenticity if you're serious, don't try to avoid it and put the blame on us.
Old 2011-07-07, 22:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
Why by PM?
If they're games you made, there should be no problem to show them to everybody.

Listen, we've had impostors of the creators themselves be idiotic on this forum before. It doesn't take much to prove your authenticity if you're serious, don't try to avoid it and put the blame on us.
ok... I will pass a reel by a link on youtube, I don`t have nothing to hide but, if the reel It will be open I can`t show the character of our last game because is not ready yet, I hope you can understand this but I`ll show our talent
Old 2011-07-08, 00:56
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SesiomSummers View Post
WTF... hahahahahaha ....

I don`t have to show you anything... I came here trying to make an step by my way in the team, but here I just found 2 dam boys that just are trying to be rude showme how brave`r they...

hahahah maybe In new in this forum... but you don`t know who Im, if you`R happy saiyng wharever you want, go ahead, but please go out in this topic I really wating for some people that could help me to find mister Raynal
These two damn people are just trying to defend the name of their favourite game.

In this community we've seen the hope to see LBA3 done vanishing year after year. We also discussed about how many great companies make disappointing sequels out of great movies and games, just to spill out some more coin from that particular franchise, not caring for ruining its name. Some of us even said that since this is the way things are going, we'd prefer LBA3 to remain a dream.

Probably an emerging company wouldn't do the same. But is this the case?

I'd love to be proved wrong. I'd love you to reveal yourself as the spokesman of a great company that already released many mind-blowing games, but even if this was true, there would be one more question.

I ask you again: are you LBA fans?
You might have the skills (I hope so) to make a game, but is your love for LBA so strong to make the extraordinary game LBA3 should be? In order to make the fabolous sequel LBA2 deserves you need to know anything about that game, you need to love, you need to dream about it.
I don't want people to refer to LBA3 as "That shitty game with that crazy storyline".

Sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm an honest guy, whose only value is sincerity. I can't smile in a situation like this, and pointing out all my worries for the future of LBA is something I feel very need to do.

Again, I'd be very happy to be proved wrong, and to play an LBA3 made by you one day. An LBA3 that follows the same style of the previous games, that has a worthy storyline, impressive musics (like the ones of Vachey) and a great gameplay. But I'm pretty sure that will never happen unfortunately. The only way one would do that is with the help of Mr. Raynal himself.

And I would also be very happy to see this video on youtube and say "wow those people ARE good, they might make LBA3 after all"...
Old 2011-07-08, 01:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
These two damn people are just trying to defend the name of their favourite game.

In this community we've seen the hope to see LBA3 done vanishing year after year. We also discussed about how many great companies make disappointing sequels out of great movies and games, just to spill out some more coin from that particular franchise, not caring for ruining its name. Some of us even said that since this is the way things are going, we'd prefer LBA3 to remain a dream.

Probably an emerging company wouldn't do the same. But is this the case?

I'd love to be proved wrong. I'd love you to reveal yourself as the spokesman of a great company that already released many mind-blowing games, but even if this was true, there would be one more question.

I ask you again: are you LBA fans?
You might have the skills (I hope so) to make a game, but is your love for LBA so strong to make the extraordinary game LBA3 should be? In order to make the fabolous sequel LBA2 deserves you need to know anything about that game, you need to love, you need to dream about it.
I don't want people to refer to LBA3 as "That shitty game with that crazy storyline".

Sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm an honest guy, whose only value is sincerity. I can't smile in a situation like this, and pointing out all my worries for the future of LBA is something I feel very need to do.

Again, I'd be very happy to be proved wrong, and to play an LBA3 made by you one day. An LBA3 that follows the same style of the previous games, that has a worthy storyline, impressive musics (like the ones of Vachey) and a great gameplay. But I'm pretty sure that will never happen unfortunately. The only way one would do that is with the help of Mr. Raynal himself.

And I would also be very happy to see this video on youtube and say "wow those people ARE good, they might make LBA3 after all"...
I just gonna say That just wait the reel of our company, I am a fan of LBA, sorry if I has rude... It not has my intention,

I remember this page when here I can fix the problem to start LBA2 on my win xp many years ago hahaha, trust me, I want to really make an LBA3 that put Twinssen back in action, my team and I have been working preparing and studing to reach some day make a proyect like LBA3, and we need to talk to mister raynal to guide us and make a perfect LBA secuel

The idea Its always make the game whit the raynal help and guide. And listen that the people ( like here in the forum ) want and don`t want in the game

again... Im apologise...
Old 2011-07-08, 17:16
Magic Ball Master

Fun fact: If you're really a gaming 'professional,' someone who has made commercial games before (allegedly), you shouldn't need to come to an internet forum to find Fred's contact information, or to get in touch with him...
Old 2011-07-08, 18:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-J View Post
Fun fact: If you're really a gaming 'professional,' someone who has made commercial games before (allegedly), you shouldn't need to come to an internet forum to find Fred's contact information, or to get in touch with him...
actually its true, but read up, Im trying to find him here by my way, actually in the team we make a deal to find Frederick Raynal, the first person who find mister Raynal is gonna lead the proyect so Im running against my partners and my boss that in this moment is talking whith his brother (Raul Higuera) to help him finding mister Rayland, so I decide to came here
Old 2011-07-08, 22:26
weee

Uhm... what SpaceGuitarKid said.
You can't make the official LBA3 just like you can't make the official Mona Lisa 2. It belongs to mister Raynalnalnal and his team.
Old 2011-07-08, 23:15
Look beyond reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFish View Post
Uhm... what SpaceGuitarKid said.
You can't make the official LBA3 just like you can't make the official Mona Lisa 2. It belongs to mister Raynalnalnal and his team.
Mweh Raynal became a lazy bastard and his latest projects failed miserably. He needs a talented and motivated team to contact him, telling him LBA3 is going to happen, and he can supervise all he wants I guess.

Edit: I do need to stress Sesiom, that you have to post your work/reel here right now. I completely understand the skepticism in this thread, you're presenting yourself in a terrible manner. And I guess it's me that you want to have on your side, seeing as it is one of my goals to help contribute on LBA3 were it ever to go into production. I basically aimed my entire professional life to support that wish. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Last edited by Bot13; 2011-07-08 at 23:20.
Old 2011-07-08, 23:35
weee

Yeah well, I guess someone else made the official Alone in The Dark 2 (/3/4/5/6/8/17), too.

And yeah, I suppose Rynal is being lazy.

Either way, after this many years of wait, for LBA3 to be anything other than disappointment it has to be better than any game ever made and be so groundbreaking that it will set a new definition of what gameplay is for the next decade.
Old 2011-07-08, 23:44
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
I dont see any evidence Raynal is lazy just due to canceled projects.
THI was incredibly ambitisious really, and the lazer gun thing...well...I have no idea what effort that takes to make/develop/conceptialise...but I think its unfair to assume its easy stuff.

But, yes, -sigh- talk is cheap, results is what counts.
Old 2011-07-09, 01:06
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Raynal lazy? He's an unlucky guy and we all know that very well. If you were a great football player and in the last 10 years you kept missing the goal of only 2 cm would keep playing in the same manner?

Plus you guys seem to forget that Raynal does not own all of LBA rights.

And this thead is epic just because Raynal's name has been transformed into Raynalnal, Rayland and Rynal

Tags
finding mister raynalnal, lba3, make lba3