Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2014-04-27, 17:51
Polly parrot

I seriously doubt that a human being could smoke real absinthe and be able to walk afterwards.
Old 2014-04-28, 17:20
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
i smoked cognac flavour but it had no alcohol in it. I assume absinthe works the same way.
ùI'm not an expert, but would smoking absinthe that different from drinking it?
Old 2014-04-28, 18:04
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Not exactly sure - but Id guess directly being absorbed into the bloodstream via your lungs might be more intensive/fast in terms of alcohol uptake, if the purity was the same.

That said, thinking about it, you couldn't have much real achole in a flavor anyway - it would change the evaporation point of the fluid.
Old 2014-04-28, 18:09
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
i know that there's a huge difference between smoking cannabis and ingesting it. both in the time it takes to kick in and the intensity of the effect.
Old 2014-04-30, 12:02
Or Emi (was StreGGy)

Send a message via MSN to Streg
Thanks Reek - apparently "eating delays the onset of effect but the duration of effect is typically longer". I have friends who worked in Columbia, and they told me that many people eat coca leaves like we eat chewing gums, especially old people. It still seems weird to me.
now that I remember, I also smoked some vodka in a shisha a couple of years ago. I know Vodka vodka is only around 40% ABV, while absynth can also reach 80%, but I didn't feel fuzzy at all, and this happens to me when I drink much. Consuming many drinks probably probably has a worse effect than smoking a shisha I guess.
PS - I don't want to sound like I'm an heavy drinker - I don't have that habit nor the have it. I just like to have fun once in a while every couple of months
Old 2014-05-04, 13:52
ffffff

at least in the ecigs, the alcoholic stuff is just a perfume/flavouring. they had energy drink flavoured ones... no idea why you'd enjoy that for the taste...
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2014-05-09, 12:26
ffffff

on the subject of 3D printers:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...r-9333788.html

this interested me A LOT at first.... however, for the time being it only does eyeshadow... which contrary to what she says, is cheap to buy in many different colours.

this cost me £4 in a sale, for example:

http://i.imgur.com/k3iJIWH.jpg

foundation however... if they did lose mineral foundation, shiiiiit i'd be buying that for double it's rrp.

Quote:
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2014-05-09, 13:41
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
I heard of that, seemed a good idea, but I was a little skeptical on the refile cost, given how expensive cosmetics are normally.
I mean surely youd need fluids for all the various primary colors + fluids for all the various types. Thats going to be pretty pricey no? Although I guess they would be all refillable separately so they should last awhile.
--

Thinking about it, maybe they could expand the idea to a generic "mixer" device - the same device could do makeup, but probably with just different refiles it could do perfume or (brining this right around) 3Cig vapors. Its all just mixing fluids in custom amounts really.
Old 2014-05-09, 15:37
ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkflame View Post
I heard of that, seemed a good idea, but I was a little skeptical on the refile cost, given how expensive cosmetics are normally.
I mean surely youd need fluids for all the various primary colors + fluids for all the various types. Thats going to be pretty pricey no? Although I guess they would be all refillable separately so they should last awhile.
--

Thinking about it, maybe they could expand the idea to a generic "mixer" device - the same device could do makeup, but probably with just different refiles it could do perfume or (brining this right around) 3Cig vapors. Its all just mixing fluids in custom amounts really.
if they could make good printed foundation it would solve like a bazillion problems in makeup. you can pretty much buy every colour of eyeshadow and/or lipstick for a decent price if you shop around. however, a good match for your foundation is INSANELY difficult, especially if you're a poc. they don't stock super dark makeup (a friend of mine has NEVER found a good makeup match). even big makeup brands only do makeup up to a certain level of darkness, and even then it maybe one or two shades. dark skin has more than one skintone...

i have severe difficulties finding something pale enough for my skin and lighten my foundation (which is the lightest in the brand i use, which is one of the lightest on the market) with a pressed powder on the top. some girls need to use a pure white foundation and mix that with another foundation. it's not just about the lightness either; tone is also really important and shows on your skin. i think, if this is done really well, this could be a really cool product. one pot of my makeup is £17, coupled with a powder at £15 and lasting 2/3 months, it's really expensive for something that doesn't QUITE match y'know!!

Quote:
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
Old 2014-05-09, 17:10
Magic Ball Master

The absinthe is probably just anise and fennel flavored. Smoking it wouldn't do anything to you.

And what a waste of vodka, putting it in shisha. You can't smoke alcohol, it cooks off.
Old 2014-06-09, 18:04
Classic

Anywhowhatwhywherewhen...

The newest episode is being exported now, in the meantime I updated out website;
www.randomreviewshow.com

If people could take a look and let me know if it works ok for them. Aside from various os/browsers/resolutions, its also running off a new server so lots could be wrong
I was basically using this as an excuse to play with some fancy CSS stuff.
Old 2014-06-21, 15:17
Classic

so. ho hum.
new episode;

Atresica gets to chew the scenery up very nicely in this one.

Tags
boy and his blob, horror, paperclips, penumbra, please just stop, review show, rss, shameless premotion, tv intros, unflinching walks, wii