Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Old 2012-12-03, 04:56
Magic Ball Master

The Bible, Israel, Prophecy, and the Truth

I thought since I've written a very long post, and this discussion is very deep and requires a lifetime of study, that I would make my own thread for better clarity rather then reply to another.

So let the first topic on the series begin. Why do I think Israel will be at war in 2014-2015.

Here goes..

Xchanger is there such a tool?

Or just the imagination of a boy...

amygdala

Old 2012-12-03, 05:04
Magic Ball Master

Expansion on:

Quote:
I'm 100% certain WW3, which will focus on wiping Israel off the map, will commence in 2014-2015. This war will include most of the neighbouring Muslim countries, Russia, and former soviet union countries.

Even though the US or any other country won't back Israel, Israel will still win in the end through divine intervention.

2012. Well Dec 21st 2012 is nothing but a sign of worse things to come.
It's not pessimism, it's realism. Just look at the recent news with Gaza, Hamas, and now the UN bid to make Palestine a state.

The whole world is against Israel, it's a conspiracy in the midst, and all their neighbours hate Israel and want her wiped off the planet.

2014-2015 is the date that has the most significance. Four consecutive lunar eclipses (blood moons) occurring is a rare account, and is called a Tetrad.

You can see there were only a total of 5 Tetrads in the years 1901-2000.

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEcat5/LE1901-2000.html

So it's a very rare occurrence. So what does this have to do with Israel?

Well 2 of the Tetrads occurred on:
3. Tetrad: 1949 - 1950 4. Tetrad: 1967 - 1968In other words, the years Israel became a nation, and when Israel won the 6 day war and took Jerusalem.

Yeah so what, there were 5 Tetrads in the last 100 years, 2 out of 5 just so happened to be in the years significant to Israel. Yes we could count this as a major coincidence, only 2 of the Tetrads did happen on significant dates for Israel and 3 did not. But there's just one more little detail that proves to anyone that God doesn't work in coincidences.

Both Tetrads occurred on Jewish Festivals exactly.

April 24 1967 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 18, 1967 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
April 13, 1968 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 6, 1968 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

April 13, 1949 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 7, 1949 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
April 2, 1950 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 26, 1950 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

This hasn't happened since 1493 when the expulsion by the Jews in Spain occurred during the Spanish Inquisition. Look up the Alhambra Decree.

April 2, 1493 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 25, 1493 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
March 22, 1494 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 15, 1494 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

So within 519 years, only 3 Tetrads happening on Jewish holidays have occurred, and on each of those 3 times they occurred, something significant happened in Jewish history. Isn't that absolutely amazing! What are the chances of that? These are not mere coincidences.

So when is the next Tetrad on Jewish Holidays occurring? 2014-2015!

April 15, 2014 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 8, 2014 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
April 4, 2015 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 28, 2015 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

So I believe something significant will happen to Israel on these dates. I can only believe it is the war spoken about in Ezekiel 38 where Israels neighbouring Muslim countries, and the mysterious Magog (Most likely Russia) come to attack it and take it's spoil. One of the most clearest names of a country to attack Israel in Ezekiel 38 is Persia, which we now know as modern day Iran, since Persia changed it's name to Iran in 1935. And we all know the current tensions between those 2 countries at the moment. Didn't Israel just recently announce this year (2012) that it's finding huge untapped oil and natural gas reserves in their sea? Didn't Russia supply Iran with missiles and technology, and are all big brother and defending them when it comes to UN sanctions and bids? Isn't Russia one of the big suppliers of gas and oil to the world, and would be jealous of Israels new discoveries? It also mentions no country will help Israel when these other countries come for her, and with Obama's indecisiveness on supporting Israel and his support on Palestine statehood, I can't see the USA backing Israel fully in a war.

So if you want to learn the truth, you can look up all the facts up yourself.

Here are websites for the lunar eclipse dates:
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/l...ml?starty=1940

And here is a website for Jewish Holidays:
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=1...;c=off;geo=zip

So what's the point of this post? The truth will set you free! First know there is a God, which can be proved, and this is just one of the many proofs he exists and cares about you. Know the right God and not a false god, know that the God of the Bible, and the God of the Jews is the God that created everything that ever existed (including you), and nothing can compare to him. Know he wants you to be saved, and not damned for eternity in Hell, but rather an eternity in paradise in Heaven. Know that when this prophecy does come to pass in 3 years time, when the armies of many men from many countries do come to attack the small 8 million population of Israel, that they will not prevail, not with all their might and force, and that God will supernaturally intervene to glorify his name to Israel and the world. When this comes to pass, turn to your King James Bible and read the Truth.

More posts coming later.

amygdala

Old 2012-12-03, 05:07

INB4 religion shitstorm
Old 2012-12-03, 05:20
<3 MP

Arent we supposed to be your ally?

Obama and his support for the palestinians.. although the US is an ally of Israel.
Its a damn mess..

And to add on Ditzys INB4 religious shitstorm comment....
Its cool that you think God is real Mannesh.. but just don't try to persuade others into thinking the same.
Old 2012-12-03, 05:22

I hope to be dead before a war this big happens anyways...
Old 2012-12-03, 05:29
<3 MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditzy Doo View Post
I hope to be dead before a war this big happens anyways...
I wish I had enlisted into the Marines Corps 7 years ago .. damn..
Old 2012-12-03, 17:28
Magic Ball Master

You know, back in the day this would have resulted in the MBN's version of nuclear fallout.

Now, I'm happy to just spectate from the sidelines.
Old 2012-12-03, 21:05
this's longer than allowe

You know, the biggest mistake when it comes to religious people, is that they fail to see the Bible (or whatever "hoy book" you read) is not ment to be read in a literal sense.
Old 2012-12-03, 21:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_matrox View Post
You know, the biggest mistake when it comes to religious people, is that they fail to see the Bible (or whatever "hoy book" you read) is not ment to be read in a literal sense.
Old 2012-12-03, 22:19
ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannesh View Post
Expansion on:

It's not pessimism, it's realism. Just look at the recent news with Gaza, Hamas, and now the UN bid to make Palestine a state.

The whole world is against Israel, it's a conspiracy in the midst, and all their neighbours hate Israel and want her wiped off the planet.

2014-2015 is the date that has the most significance. Four consecutive lunar eclipses (blood moons) occurring is a rare account, and is called a Tetrad.

You can see there were only a total of 5 Tetrads in the years 1901-2000.

So it's a very rare occurrence. So what does this have to do with Israel?

Well 2 of the Tetrads occurred on:
3. Tetrad: 1949 - 1950 4. Tetrad: 1967 - 1968In other words, the years Israel became a nation, and when Israel won the 6 day war and took Jerusalem.

Yeah so what, there were 5 Tetrads in the last 100 years, 2 out of 5 just so happened to be in the years significant to Israel. Yes we could count this as a major coincidence, only 2 of the Tetrads did happen on significant dates for Israel and 3 did not. But there's just one more little detail that proves to anyone that God doesn't work in coincidences.

Both Tetrads occurred on Jewish Festivals exactly.

April 24 1967 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 18, 1967 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
April 13, 1968 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 6, 1968 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

April 13, 1949 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 7, 1949 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
April 2, 1950 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 26, 1950 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

This hasn't happened since 1493 when the expulsion by the Jews in Spain occurred during the Spanish Inquisition. Look up the Alhambra Decree.

April 2, 1493 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 25, 1493 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
March 22, 1494 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 15, 1494 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

So within 519 years, only 3 Tetrads happening on Jewish holidays have occurred, and on each of those 3 times they occurred, something significant happened in Jewish history. Isn't that absolutely amazing! What are the chances of that? These are not mere coincidences.

So when is the next Tetrad on Jewish Holidays occurring? 2014-2015!

April 15, 2014 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
October 8, 2014 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse
April 4, 2015 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse
September 28, 2015 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse

So I believe something significant will happen to Israel on these dates. I can only believe it is the war spoken about in Ezekiel 38 where Israels neighbouring Muslim countries, and the mysterious Magog (Most likely Russia) come to attack it and take it's spoil. One of the most clearest names of a country to attack Israel in Ezekiel 38 is Persia, which we now know as modern day Iran, since Persia changed it's name to Iran in 1935. And we all know the current tensions between those 2 countries at the moment. Didn't Israel just recently announce this year (2012) that it's finding huge untapped oil and natural gas reserves in their sea? Didn't Russia supply Iran with missiles and technology, and are all big brother and defending them when it comes to UN sanctions and bids? Isn't Russia one of the big suppliers of gas and oil to the world, and would be jealous of Israels new discoveries? It also mentions no country will help Israel when these other countries come for her, and with Obama's indecisiveness on supporting Israel and his support on Palestine statehood, I can't see the USA backing Israel fully in a war.

So if you want to learn the truth, you can look up all the facts up yourself.

Here are websites for the lunar eclipse dates:
http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/l...ml?starty=1940

And here is a website for Jewish Holidays:
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=1...;c=off;geo=zip

So what's the point of this post? The truth will set you free! First know there is a God, which can be proved, and this is just one of the many proofs he exists and cares about you. Know the right God and not a false god, know that the God of the Bible, and the God of the Jews is the God that created everything that ever existed (including you), and nothing can compare to him. Know he wants you to be saved, and not damned for eternity in Hell, but rather an eternity in paradise in Heaven. Know that when this prophecy does come to pass in 3 years time, when the armies of many men from many countries do come to attack the small 8 million population of Israel, that they will not prevail, not with all their might and force, and that God will supernaturally intervene to glorify his name to Israel and the world. When this comes to pass, turn to your King James Bible and read the Truth.

More posts coming later.
can someone please tell me what the fuck this says because be damned if i'm fucking reading all of that shit
[21:53] <OBattler> i just don´t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2012-12-03, 22:26
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
mannesh is basically saying that he is an idiot and that people should ignore him
Old 2012-12-03, 22:42
ffffff

cool no change there then

Quote:
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*
Old 2012-12-03, 22:43

So mia, why the name change?
Old 2012-12-03, 22:46
ffffff

dunno just felt like a change i guess

Quote:
Quote:
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
Old 2012-12-03, 22:49

Kay.
Old 2012-12-03, 23:10
/ʤæmfɪʃ/

Uh... that's not me. Good observation skills, there.
And gave it a name, so then it wasn't mine
Old 2012-12-03, 23:12

Thanks mia.... ugh i feel stupid now
Old 2012-12-03, 23:16
the legend

Well, A_LIPSTICK did change her name in some way though - it was elliptic before.

---

Mannesh, are you seriously wishing to discuss this here? even if you are right, what's the point?

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2012-12-03, 23:59
Magic Ball Master

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The thread is to bring awareness to my MBN friends here on what is happening in the world and what the truth is. If anyone chooses to reject the truth, then that's their choice, and they'll be held responsible for that choice on the day of judgement. However my hope is when you read these thing, and they come to pass, that you will start to believe the truth instead of a lie, and you too will be saved.

Quote:
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Now it may be weird coming from someone who thought all religions were made up (very old thread on here), but the truth takes you on a long journey. From atheist, to New Ager, to conspiracy theorist, to Christianity, it may just seem like I'm following the latest crazes. However out of all the things I've studied, Christianity has the most credence to it.

amygdala

Last edited by Mannesh; 2012-12-04 at 00:12.
Old 2012-12-04, 00:00
Do the evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK View Post
can someone please tell me what the fuck this says because be damned if i'm fucking reading all of that shit
He basically thinks that the movement of the moon and other bodies in the universe can and has affected social changes on the earth.

Which could very well be true, considering idiots like him and other panic stricken religious zealots might've done stupid things when witnessing astronomical phenomena... and they're still around unfortunately.

HOWEVER, by not treating this notion with due caution, claiming it's fact and then by trying to tie it up with the bronze age ramblings of demented rapists, murderers and genocidal maniacs as if whatever they said had any value at all.... he looses all credibility, and reveals that he needs urgent psychiatric attention.
Old 2012-12-04, 00:24
the legend

I'm willing to listen to you, Mannesh.

I'm against the people here insulting you as an idiot when you've obviously done a lot of research and, regardless of it's veracity, deserves credit for that.

However, can you not deliver your truth to us in a more digestible and easy to understand format ? I've read your post a few times to understand and it was quite a pain to do so. Also it does indeed sound like religious shitstorm, in which case if you do have a sincere message to us you should polish and clean it from that.

When I asked you "what's the point", I meant to say that even if you are correct, and a WWIII occurs as you say, we can not prevent it or do anything about it but to try and survive; so unless you have some better advice on what to do before and/or when it happens rather than "go read the bible", there isn't really much point to say these things without a proper conclusion.

sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.
Old 2012-12-04, 00:34
Magic Ball Master

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Lets take a quick look at the Mark of the Beast. When in the last 6000 years have we had technology to mark ALL people on the globe? Not until the last 100 years when the technology boom happened; and it happened fast. As you may know, privacy is a grave concern in this day and age, because everything is collected, collaborated, consolidated, and stored away for governments and corporations to use for their own evil devices. It will get to the point, where everyone will be required to be uniquely identified, and carry a mark for their identification. This has never been possible until now! Think about it.

Secondly those who don't take the mark, can't buy or sell! So the mark will be introduced on economic terms. Could we perhaps not recover from the recession, the old economic system will get scrapped, and a new economic system will be introduced, but only those who take the mark of the beast will be allowed to use it?

We are moving away from cash and toward electronic transfers. Eventually it will be electronic only, which gives you no control over your money, and if you want to buy or sell, you need the mark of the beast. This could only be possible with the technology we have now.

India in 2010 already have implemented a technology project to give all 1.2 billion people in India a unique 12 digit ID number. So giving 7 billion people a unique ID, a mark of some kind, doesn't sound too far off does it?

amygdala

Old 2012-12-04, 00:44
the legend

I think you have been tickling your amygdala far too often, Mannesh.

While this information you provide us is true (have seen it before), it is quite random to just throw it like this, in here, right now, don't you think.
Old 2012-12-04, 01:16
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I'm willing to listen to you, Mannesh.

I'm against the people here insulting you as an idiot when you've obviously done a lot of research and, regardless of it's veracity, deserves credit for that.

However, can you not deliver your truth to us in a more digestible and easy to understand format ? I've read your post a few times to understand and it was quite a pain to do so. Also it does indeed sound like religious shitstorm, in which case if you do have a sincere message to us you should polish and clean it from that.

When I asked you "what's the point", I meant to say that even if you are correct, and a WWIII occurs as you say, we can not prevent it or do anything about it but to try and survive; so unless you have some better advice on what to do before and/or when it happens rather than "go read the bible", there isn't really much point to say these things without a proper conclusion.
I've tried to make the first post as clear and simple as possible. That's why I did try and break down everything, and why the post is quite long. The Bible, Bible prophecy, and relating current events take a life time of study. However when you see the bigger picture, you don't need to study it a life time to see where it's all heading.

The point is the truth. Yes world war 3 will happen, it will involve Israel and a lot of the world, and worse things are to come. However when you see these things, which have been spoken by a prophet 2600 years ago, you need to accept the truth in the Bible. Which is Jesus was God incarnate in the flesh, the only begotten son of God, and he died for all mankind sins and whomever shall believe in him will be saved. It's a great story of all your worries in this life and where it's heading, simply go. Because whether you die today, tomorrow, or in the next 80 years, you will go to eternity in a paradise.

As someone who read a lot about conspiracy theories, and can see the general trend of the world going to poop, and the things wrong with the world, you start to think what's the point of life if all we do is work, face tribulations and horrors, just to die a life of regret. However when you uncover the truth, by proof and evidence, then you see the total opposite of the coin, and that what awaits us is huge, that we have already conquered the evil in the world, and it just seems foolish for anyone to not consider the truth when it literally sets you free.

amygdala

Old 2012-12-04, 01:35
the legend

You have set foot on the right path on quite many ideas, Mannesh, but on some concepts you have been misguided or it's not entirely like this, in my view.

There would be no point in being born in a trial world such as ours if only to await eternity afterwards. We are being given a chance to correct ourselves, in this which is part of many lifes in pursue of perfection by evolution, and the existance in between each incarnation is not precisely paradise or heaven, it all depends on your affinity, the vibration of which your soul is inclined to correspond and most importantly, worthy of. It is clear, therefore, that a life of virtue here, would indeed grant a place of great beauty in the afterlife, but that's neither the objective nor a prize, just a natural consequence after death.

And, "truth" is a word too strong for anyone in this world to use.
It is too absolute, and oftern misused, so for your own credibility one should avoid to over use it as you are doing.

Tags
bible, classic, epic thread is epic, epic threads, israel, prophecy