Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-21, 12:40
Previously Link

I'll take it. Not that I'm particularly fond of chocolate either, but I'm hungry !
Old 2013-01-21, 13:37
<3 MP

Ok. Here ya go, Link.
Old 2013-01-21, 14:51
Magic Ball GrandMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasia View Post
You don't know the situation.
Why do you assume that the "conflict" started here? You just see the results, without seeing the reason. And it makes your discussion about it completely irrelevant.
And now you're trying to include me in the conflict as well, because you make the assumption that you know what I've read, and try to disprove my statement with it.

Obviously that does not work with me.

However you have responded so far, you're making it extremely easy for us to get right back at you. And this is not what you want, so take care of how you phrase your replies from now on please.

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items
Words come in all sizes. But even if they fit you,
they might not come at appropriate times.

Good for everyone is finding yourself first,
and then the good in others second.
Old 2013-01-21, 15:13
this's longer than allowe

Quote:
Irrelevant comments. <3
Well I'm sorry to chime into your awfully boring conversation.
Old 2013-01-21, 17:32
this's longer than allowe

Quote:
Oh, feel free to do so. It's your wasted time not mine, after all.
I think I'll pass for this one time.

This thread is horrible.
Old 2013-01-21, 17:43
Polly parrot

An other innocent soul subject to random agressivity
Old 2013-01-21, 17:58
Magic Ball GrandMaster

Quote:
So you can read my PMs or Facebook chat? Oh goodness...

What I'm trying to do is making you NOT GET INVOLVED in the conflict.
No, I do not read your facebook or PMs, but this is irrelevant. You were refering to this thread only, and it has been going on in several threads.

While I'm not influenced myself, any of your previous statements towards me would have pushed someone into defence, and provoke counter arguments. You just cannot claim anything about someone's knowledge, and state they don't know or know something. They might have read more than you think, regardless of likelyhood. So it'd be disrespectful with concequences.

I don't know what your intention was, or how you're trying to achieve it, but it had the opposite effect, would I have taken offence. I suppose this is the same effect you're having on the others, whenever they say you're being as negative towards them as they say. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items

Old 2013-01-21, 20:35
Magic Ball GrandMaster

You're seriously missing the point, continuously being ignorant to the conflict. It really doesn't matter where it started or how, because you're both doing exactly the same to eachother, that is, closing yourself off from the other which in fact increases the issue.

I couldn't care less about what happened, I just want you both to stop. You're both fantastic humans, you both have the capability to forgive the other, so why in heavens sake don't you just stop this nonsens? We're supposed to be a wonderful community, and you're both just a pain in everyones ass right now. Almost every thread I read is stained by both of your warring, and I urge you both to stop and think about this. Seriously. Just what are you accomplishing here, and for what is this necessary.

If you don't want me to get into something personal to you, then you both shouldn't have brought it upon us.

Old 2013-01-21, 20:42
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by J McKalling View Post
You're seriously missing the point, continuously being ignorant to the conflict. It really doesn't matter where it started or how, because you're both doing exactly the same to eachother, that is, closing yourself off from the other which in fact increases the issue.

I couldn't care less about what happened, I just want you both to stop. You're both fantastic humans, you both have the capability to forgive the other, so why in heavens sake don't you just stop this nonsens? We're supposed to be a wonderful community, and you're both just a pain in everyones ass right now. Almost every thread I read is stained by both of your warring, and I urge you both to stop and think about this. Seriously. Just what are you accomplishing here, and for what is this necessary.
It doesn't concern you really. Also you are a bit out of line saying how they should forgive each other. It's not your business what they think of each other.

The only thing is that this is a forum with some rules, and if the flaming gets too out of hand, that's a different story. But you can't ask someone to forgive someone, that's bs.
Old 2013-01-21, 20:56
Magic Ball GrandMaster

I'm allowed to point out that I'm bothered by this. They should take their pointless bickering someplace else, and not spoil the atmosphere of this board.

If you think forgiving is that hard, then that's your problem. It is not like a case of murder or rape or anything, if I may be so bold to say I figure that much of all of us.

Old 2013-01-21, 21:15
the legend

As you guys can see, for the billionth time, Kasia finds trouble with EVERYONE, not just me.
So, from this moment on, please never mention again sgk is the person to blame for her problematic persona.
Thank you.
Old 2013-01-21, 21:24
Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
As you guys can see, for the billionth time, Kasia finds trouble with EVERYONE, not just me.
So, from this moment on, please never mention again sgk is the person to blame for her problematic persona.
Thank you.
Ah I see you edited it.

This thread is not a place for bickering, thank you. Ditzy said 'hi', we say hi back.
Closed Thread

Tags
batbarf., hi sernik, longest "hi" ever, sernik is a lie