Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Fan Creations > Fan Creations - General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fan Creations - General The place for the creative LBA fans.

Old 2001-04-29, 20:56
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
I hope this one has the same quality as the one's of lightwing. There are some sentences who do not really sound right but I didn't found a good alternitive for them.

Anyway, Enjoy!

Chapter ???

This was crazy, what to do now?!
'Stay focussed Twinsen' he wispered to himself. 'Alright,' he looked around him, still standing in the front of the bunker, the rest of the place was deserted. First, he would concentrade himself on finding Zoe, this might be the only chance he would have to speak with her. But what if the resistance would attack the rebels in the meantime? He knew he was wasting time now with poundering, and he choose to find Zoe. After all, two can do more than one and he was sure she could help him.
While running back to his boat he saw that the rebels were preparing themselves for an attack; they obvious didn't want to take any chances and took Mattias message dead serious. Twinsen climbed in his boat and started the engine. He looked a moment behind and left.

Mattias ran like his legs could carry him. When he was outside he saw he was to late; Twinsen just left. He tried to wave to him but relised that Twinsen wouldn't see him anymore. 'I hope,' he said silently, 'you won't encounter what we just discovered'.

After traveling a few hours he finnaly reached Citadel Island. He stopped a few meters away from his house and climbed out of the boat. First, he would try to find the plans his dad made. From what he had heard, the sewers were huge and not a nice place to get lost in. Walking to the door while searching for his keys he was wondering what could possebly happen next. By now he had encounterd about everything: A girl who turns out to be a secret spi for an even more secret orginasation; a resistance that considers another resistance as a tread; rebels who are getting trapped in a cleft, at one side of the exit stands the resistance, at the other side Funfrock; and last but not least a misterious being he knew somehow, who told him that he was finnaly changing into something that would cause an entire revolution, not to mention those crazy dreams who kept haunting him every night. 'This is just to much,' he thought while stepping through the hallway. 'Why me? Why is this happening to me? How did I get trapped in this web of mistery, of spying and of rebel vs. rebel'. He couldn't answer any of his questions, it made him restless, conserned and even afraid of what's going to happen next. It was now so clear to him, while he walked over the attic to search for the plans, how dangerous reality has been and still is. As a child he used to use books to escape reality, to experience adventure, but now he found adventure, and he wished he could lay the book away. He suddenly stubled upon somekind of box, he opened it and it contained a stragne kind of cloth. His breath stopped for a moment...
'A..a tunic?' he whispered and took a closer look. He saw it before, yes, in one of those strange dreams of him. At that thought he trowed it down, as if he was afraid to tough it. 'This can't be happening, it can't!' he thought, and looked surpriced but also full of fear to the tunic. His entire body shivered. He slowely grabbed the tunic of the floor. 'What would happen if I would put it on?' He tried to discover a way to put it on but it seem to have one.
Do not try to put it on, the time hasn't come yet for you to explore your full potention
Twinsen jumped up and tried to look where it came from. But he didn't found anything.
'Strange....'
He had no time to think about it, he already lost precious time with the tunic thing and put it back in the box. He contineud searching and finally he found the files of his dad and looked through it.
There it was, the plans of the sewers, he took one of the papers that seemed to be a map and he climbed down. He relised that now he knew so much, he would sertenly be executed by Funfrock if he heard about him, but he wouldn't give up, he was to far and he was not intending to stop. 'Well, like father, like son,' he said, he grabbed a batterylight (right word isn't it?) and left the house.

Nightwas falling on Citadel Island and the smell of the spring was in the air, the tempeture was night and the scy was so bright you could see all the sighns. Twinsen loved to look around and relax somewhere but there was no time for that. He had to meat up with Zoe. He reached the Lighthouse and opened the manhole and climbed through it. An awefull smell greated him and surrounded him with it's grasp. He checked the map while holding his nose with his other hand.
'Right!' And started his 'walk' through the sewers. the walls were dirthy and mold grew on every place. After a little walk he came into a very large room, all the sewers came together and formed an underground river, in the middel was a small island; it could not be reached. Twinsen was impressed by the achetecture that was used; it wasn't a plain sewer room. The seeling was covered with small handmade sculpturelike 'paintings', the floor was nicely decoraded with mozaieke structured stones. The island had a higher, flat side and a lower side which had a piramide like building with a door. The higher and the lower side was connected with a stair.Twinsen wondered if his dad had desighed this or that it was a part of a long gone building. But in any way, it was impressive and you would never have espected that this was a part of the sewer. After seeing this kind of archetacture, he contineud. After walking for a bit he saw another manhole and checked if it was one under the forest. Fortuntantly it was and he climbed up. The nice forest smell came as an resque and he continieud with a happy face. After walking for a bit he heard voices and crowled towards it.
'You have done you're mission very well, miss Zoe. The only problem we have now is that we have to find out how we can prevent our spies becomming a victum of this....machine,' said a rabbibunnie who was dressed like somekind of important person, he lighted a sigaret and put it in his mouth
Zoe didn't looked quite happy.
'I'm sorry but I've done as much as I could, I merely escaped out of there'
'I know and I'm not even considering sending you back. We have another very importand mision for you'
'And that is?'
'There seems to be a young male quetch searching for you, he seems to be quite determed on finding you.'
Zoe look surpriced to the Rabbibunnie.
'Yeah that's right Zoe,' thought Twinsen, 'did you really espect me to stay home?'
'I can insure you that he's not a tread' she said.
'Frankly, we're not sure about that, he looks trusteble but don't forget what his parents have done to our orginasation. Non the less we have to trust him' he looked around to see if someone could be listening. When he was sure that no one was he continieud.
'You see, we think he might have 'it'.'
'It?'
'Unfortuntly I can not tell you much about it, because we don't know ourself much of it. And what we know is limmited to the higher ranks. The only thing I can tell you is that he can make a diferrence between victory over Funfrock or defeat.
Every singel vain, musle, neurve and organ was frozen in Twinsens body. His breath became heavy and he felt the adreline going through his vains. 'This...No it can't' he thought and had it diffecult to order his body to stay on the ground. Fortunatly his curiousity helped him and he was ready to listen further.
Zoe's face was frozen aswell.
'How...is that posseble?'
'We don't know. In any case, your mission is to follow him and to protect him, even if it means that you have let him believe that you love him.
Instead of cold it was now fury that was entering Twinsens body.
Zoe didn't seem to be surpriced at all.
'I don't think it will be a problem, how long do I have to cover him?'
'I don't know but I think the higher ranks might be interested in exemenate him soon. At least try to keep him alive if you want your children to grow up in a free world. We will contact you when its time.'
'Consider it done' she smiled to him, he smilled back and he left to the other side of the woods.
Twinsen waited a moment to reconsider if he was going to meat her. If he would go away he would have done everything for nothing so we stood up and walked towards her.
Zoe turned around and looked surpriced when he came towards her.
'Twinsen? How long have you been here?'
'I just came,' he lied.
'How did you found me here?'
Twinsen told the entire story to her but lied about his meating with the rebels (after I told them about the resistance they told me whre you were) and he left his meating with the creature out.
'So...you know also about Ted?' she asked carefull.
'Ted?,' he replied as if he never heard of it.
'Oh never mind. You know what? Let's go to your house, I'll explane everything there, okey?'
He agreed.
After walking through the sewer, back to his house, Zoe took place on the cough in his livingroom and Twinsen made some tea.
'So,' started Twinsen innocent when he came back out of the citchen with the tea, 'who's Ted?'
'Ted's....a cousin of mine. The reason why I was away was because I had a familly reunion at Ted. I helped him with setting things up and so.
'Ah, I see,' was Twinsens answer. 'Sure, girl, keep on lying,' he thought. 'So, why were you in the forest?'
'Well, you know about that resistance stuff. I contacted someone who could use that information. Don't you worry, it wasn't some one of Funfrock.' She sipped of her tea. 'This,' she said, 'brings me to another thing Twinsen.' He face looked very serious. 'I want you to keep out of this, it's far to dangerous for you to take this path'
'Than why are you doing it?'
'I have my own reasons for that'
'You made this reunion of yours up, didn't you?'
She looked with an even more serious face to him.
'Let me ask you something, why have you tried to follow me?'
'Where were you than?'
She smiled 'You're avoiding my question aren't you?'
Twinsen looked to his coup of tea.
'No way,' he thought, 'I'm not going to tell it'
'Well?' she asked while she poured some more tea in her coup.
'I... was concerned about you. You were quit stressy that night when we came from the cafe. I wanted to be sure you were alright.' It was't the main reason and he was afraid she would notice that.
'I see. I really appriciate it of you but now you have to stay out of this. You don't know who to trust and those who you can trust won't trust you because of your parent's history'
'My parents, what about them.'
'Sorry I can't tell you more, let's take another subject, alright?'
'Alright,' he said confused. What does she mean, his father has always been agaist Funfrock and his mother too.

The rest of the evening was killed with talk about everything you could immagen, everything except the Risistance, Ted and Twinsens parents.

That night Twinsen was thinking in his bed, he couldn't sleep after what he had heard today.Thoughts crossed through his mind and non of them made sence, it was like he didn't have to sleep to dream. That was it! He stepped out of bed and dressed himself. Silently he walked over the hallway so he would not awake Zoe. When he was outside it was like his brain was also outside. His thoughts cleared up but he was still confused... and sad. The person he thought he could trust turned out to be a spi who probable was only still interested in him because her superiour had ordered her to do. Pain, that was what he felt when he walked over the lonely streets. He needed to talk to some one, some one who he could trust with his life.
And he knew just the person he needed right now.
Old 2001-04-29, 22:04

Send a message via ICQ to Lightwing
Whoah.....thats....thats....THATS PRETTY FUCKING INTERESTING!

Atresica, I've seen you write chapters but this....This is unbelieva-ba-ba-ble.

Very intence. I like how you used a lot of suspence in it....and the usage of humor as well.

Goes to believe that all the waiting pais off.
Old 2001-04-30, 14:54
Loud & Heavy

Send a message via ICQ to V2
Thumbs Up

pretty damn cool i really really liked it great job atresica

Death Metal... for life!!!
Old 2001-04-30, 20:04
What is this place?

Send a message via ICQ to Atresica Send a message via AIM to Atresica Send a message via MSN to Atresica
Thank you!

*ego crushes the rest of the board*
Old 2001-04-30, 20:20
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
Amazine, can't wait for your next chapter!!

(oh..and I think you mean 'touch' rather then 'batterylight')
Old 2001-04-30, 23:39
What is this place?

yeah, well my english vocabulair isn't really good
Old 2001-04-30, 23:41
Classic

Send a message via ICQ to Darkflame Send a message via AIM to Darkflame Send a message via MSN to Darkflame
vocabulair
lOl
(I shouldn't complain, mines awfull,AND I'M ENGLISH! )

Old 2001-04-30, 23:54
What is this place?

isn't that the right word?

Oh well, you know what I mean
Old 2001-05-01, 09:01
Classic

Meanings more important then the words used to express it.
Old 2001-05-01, 13:51
Magic Ball Master

Nice one here!
* clap clap *

I like this part:
"As a child he used to use books to escape reality, to experience adventure, but now he found adventure, and he wished he could lay the book away."

Nice ending as well. I'm curious to the next chapter!

Old 2001-05-05, 10:02
Pony A-sploded!

Send a message via ICQ to Simon
Talking

And who says your not good at fanfics?

*Everybody starts loking at the now red faced simon*