Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic > Member Announcements

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Announcements Announcements like "I'm leaving", "I'm new", "Happy Birthday", etc. goes in here.

Old 2022-11-18, 15:51
Zeelich Lover

Cool Hey there from The Netherlands

Hi all,

I am a long time fan of Little Big Adventure, even from the time when my English was not proper at all. Me and my step-brother played LBA2 with trial-and-error and we were pretty good at it! The game for us stopped back then after the Zeelichians landed on the planet. From there on it was impossible LOL

Well some time later I finally completed LBA2 and then I started playing the original LBA, because I had never played that one before.

Now I have bought the new music in 2020, which is awesome! Looking forward to meet other fans on this nice forum :-) Been browsing on it for years, always wondering about LBA3 ;-)
Glad to be a member now!
Old 2022-11-19, 00:24
Refrão* (ligar overdrive)

Welcome Steven
Old 2022-11-19, 01:23
Magic Level: Water Ball

Hey !

We have several Dutch member, even the owner of the site !
Don't know why LBA was so big in the Netherlands, but it's definitely a good thing
Old 2022-11-20, 20:59
Zeelich Lover

Cheers for the welcome! I do know LBA2 was on a warez cd-rom Twilight #...? That's how I first got to know the game. Maybe that's one of the causes the game has gotten so popular in the Netherlands?

Ofcourse by know I own the game completely on my own for pc and mobile! ;-)
Old 2022-11-20, 23:03
Magic Level: Water Ball

Only the mobile installer can be downloaded now, but not the data, so hold on to those files !
Old 2022-11-26, 13:24
Magic Level: Fire Ball

Welcome Steven! Do you still remember what made it impossible for you to continue after the Esmers landed? For me it took super long to find the Tralü cave.
Old 2022-11-28, 00:23
Zeelich Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Only the mobile installer can be downloaded now, but not the data, so hold on to those files !
I do own the games via GOG and on my ipad (LBA1).

@bloodhound: it was the English language that I did not understand fully yet. I did go on the ferry, but from there on I did not know what to do with the School Of Magic.

I can understand the cave was hard to find.. I know that I explored the whole Citadel island just by walking. Didn't know I was supposed to find the cave, in the first place. Haha