Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2022-11-20, 01:46
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 8,836
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Jew World Order

Watched a bit of the documentary SGK recommended!

I've summarized some bulletpoints, this is just from the first 15 minutes

- “hitler didn’t want war, war was instigated by international statesmen either of jewish origin or working for jewish interests”
- Jews own 96% of media in the present day united states
- “jews [in the US] believe they have a divine right to rule us
- Judaism at its root is a racial supremacist religion





-------------


I think it's important that people here are aware that this is the type of content a forum member "recommends" - they can make of that what they like

Last edited by Reek; 2022-11-20 at 15:05. Reason: fixing a something
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2022-11-20, 03:32
CS2x's Avatar
CS2x CS2x is offline
inharmonic explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: London
Posts: 2,066
I remember being made to watch a multi-hour documentary in Karachi, Pakistan by someone. It posited similar beliefs to the above, and then this person shared his own even stronger anti-Jewish view. When I told him afterwards that I was Jewish, he said, "yes...but - you're ok."
(For the sake of clarity I should say that I'm just Jewish in the sense my mum is; I don't practice Judaism and the family is Christian...) However, this is relevant, because Hitler's whole issue was with the Jewish race;he did not believe there was any hope for the Jew (or any other non-Aryans) because, as he said himself, what good would sprinkling baptismal water on someone or modifying their behaviour do when their blood was the problem? Anyone can read 'Mein Kampf' for themselves and see the seeds for the genocide there. Perhaps I shouldn't post it, but the dreadful truth is worth remembering, so it can be avoided (since anti-Jewish material is on the rise again, particularly from cults like the Nation of Islam and not just the usual sources: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200601.txt )

How can these words be explained away? And they're not even the worse parts, nor near to the bile spilled by Hitler as the years wore on, or the words and propaganda pushed by other leading Nazis.

"But the final consequence is not merely that the people lose all their
freedom under the domination of the Jews, but that in the end these
parasites themselves disappear. The death of the victim is followed
sooner or later by that of the vampire.

If we review all the causes which contributed to bring about the
downfall of the German people we shall find that the most profound and
decisive cause must be attributed to the lack of insight into the racial
problem and especially in the failure to recognize the Jewish danger [...]

The sacred mission of the German people…is to assemble and preserve the most valuable racial elements…and raise them to the dominant position.

By neglecting the problem of preserving the racial foundations of our
national life, the old Empire abrogated the sole right which entitles a
people to live on this planet. Nations that make mongrels of their
people, or allow their people to be turned into mongrels, sin against
the Will of Eternal Providence."

Last edited by CS2x; 2022-11-20 at 04:58.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2022-11-20, 05:16
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
Oh, you're Jewish too ? Well since you have your father's name (who isn't Jewish if I understood correctly), you're incognito, unlike me

Haven't read Mein Kampf myself, I had a classmate in high school who did I think, he said it was boring...
I know in most of Europe it's illegal to sell it, is it legal to have it as a .txt file, or to share it ?

Anyway, sure a forum member recommended it, but the post has since been deleted...

(if SG stumbles across this thread, for sure he'll think there's a Jewish conspiracy on the MBN now )
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>

Last edited by Polaris; 2022-11-20 at 13:43.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2022-11-20, 15:12
johnnybrubacker johnnybrubacker is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Sunny Scunny, N. Lincolnshire, UK
Posts: 508
Send a message via MSN to johnnybrubacker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS2x View Post
I remember being made to watch a multi-hour documentary in Karachi, Pakistan by someone. It posited similar beliefs to the above, and then this person shared his own even stronger anti-Jewish view. When I told him afterwards that I was Jewish, he said, "yes...but - you're ok."
(For the sake of clarity I should say that I'm just Jewish in the sense my mum is; I don't practice Judaism and the family is Christian...) However, this is relevant, because Hitler's whole issue was with the Jewish race;he did not believe there was any hope for the Jew (or any other non-Aryans) because, as he said himself, what good would sprinkling baptismal water on someone or modifying their behaviour do when their blood was the problem? Anyone can read 'Mein Kampf' for themselves and see the seeds for the genocide there. Perhaps I shouldn't post it, but the dreadful truth is worth remembering, so it can be avoided (since anti-Jewish material is on the rise again, particularly from cults like the Nation of Islam and not just the usual sources: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200601.txt )

How can these words be explained away? And they're not even the worse parts, nor near to the bile spilled by Hitler as the years wore on, or the words and propaganda pushed by other leading Nazis.

"But the final consequence is not merely that the people lose all their
freedom under the domination of the Jews, but that in the end these
parasites themselves disappear. The death of the victim is followed
sooner or later by that of the vampire.

If we review all the causes which contributed to bring about the
downfall of the German people we shall find that the most profound and
decisive cause must be attributed to the lack of insight into the racial
problem and especially in the failure to recognize the Jewish danger [...]

The sacred mission of the German people…is to assemble and preserve the most valuable racial elements…and raise them to the dominant position.

By neglecting the problem of preserving the racial foundations of our
national life, the old Empire abrogated the sole right which entitles a
people to live on this planet. Nations that make mongrels of their
people, or allow their people to be turned into mongrels, sin against
the Will of Eternal Providence."

Doesn’t surprise me that in a country where the constitution promotes active discrimination that you were made to watch this documentary!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2022-11-20, 23:16
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,950
Maybe it was another troll action like your original holocaust thread. At least, i hope
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2022-11-21, 10:07
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
SG sent me a few PMs after the thread was closed down, seeing how genuinely pissed he was, I doubt it was a troll
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2022-11-21, 11:45
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 8,836
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
what was he pissed about?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2022-11-21, 14:35
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
Hard to say exactly. I think it was mainly because he lost control of the situation (i.e. : the thread was closed and he got a warning), and figured it was my fault.
I can share the PMs if you're interested, but he basically called me psycho for sticking to the idea that there was some genocide denial going on in that thread, whether that was his intention or not.

I don't think what he wants is attention, or at least not any kind, I believe it's control he's after, both generally, and on a personal level. I mean, as soon as it became obvious that he couldn't control me anymore by dangling the threat of blocking me, he stopped using it as a menace.
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2022-11-21, 14:48
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Hard to say exactly. I think it was mainly because he lost control of the situation (i.e. : the thread was closed and he got a warning), and figured it was my fault.
I can share the PMs if you're interested, but he basically called me psycho for sticking to the idea that there was some genocide denial going on in that thread, whether that was his intention or not.

I don't think what he wants is attention, or at least not any kind, I believe it's control he's after, both generally, and on a personal level. I mean, as soon as it became obvious that he couldn't control me anymore by dangling the threat of blocking me, he stopped using it as a menace.
let's not share pm's, that is always in bad faith.

It's true that he didn't deny genocide, and I thought your mentioning of Dresden seemed odd... - as if you can't point out that that was cruelty as well - and to say that equals as denial of holocaust seems a wierd argument for me.

However, it would be much easier if he just stated what his actual opinion is, because now you just assume the worst.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2022-11-21, 15:11
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
Yeah, that's why I didn't share them right away.

I mentioned Dresden only in a Wikipedia-quote, I don't exactly what went on there, I just copied over the part about how trivialising the genocide with what the allies did is a common form of denial (which is forbidden as well).

I don't know how to say this without sounding insulting, but I believe SG has the personality of a manipulator.
It's of course hard to make such assessments based on a few messages on a forum, but one thing is for certain, over the past two to three years here, he has never displayed empathy. Never said he was sorry for any insults, never acknowledged that his actions have caused pain. He always shrugged that off as it being a joke, or the others being too serious.
And one of the signs of someone being a manipulator, is precisely the lack of concise expression of one's feelings and opinions.

I'm not just pulling that out of my ass, it's the description a psychologist specialised in this subject gives in one of her books. It is usually summed up in these 30 bullet points.
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2022-11-21, 15:26
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,950
there's no need to psycho-analyze the guy

also, shouldn't we close this thread? It's pretty obvious to me that that documentary was one Goebels would have been proud to have made, unless after 15 minutes or so there is a major "gotcha it was all a joke" part, but that still cannot delete the first horrible 15 mins, which I had to skip parts due to the deplorable content
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2022-11-21, 15:36
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
Psychoanalysing makes it easier for me to deal with

Anyway, ask Reek if the thread has fulfilled its purpose for him. I'd wager he wanted his criticism to be heard.
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2022-11-21, 15:40
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,950
it's a bit hard to deal with in forum rules, unless you post a direct link, which I will ban people for if it is neonazi propaganda like this.
But in this case, he asked like: "what do people think of that?" and named it's origin.

It would be like, what if you say: what do you think of mein kampf? I can hardly infract someone for asking that question can I? The mentioning of existense is something else than posting it directly. But it's a difficult argument

how to deal with that.....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2022-11-21, 15:44
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
Good questions, no simple answers...
It would indeed be easier if he stated exactly what his thoughts are, instead of just saying that it's a good "documentary" that shines a new light on things.
But he didn't, nor do I think he ever would.
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2022-11-26, 13:34
bloodhound bloodhound is offline
Magic Level: Fire Ball
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Germany/Schleswig-Holstein
Posts: 378
Don't worry Reek, I think pretty much everyone here recognizes how moronic that film is By the way, Mein Kampf got unbanned at least in Germany a few years ago. I think it didn't make sense to ban it any more, because as you said it's not something the average neo-nazi would enjoy reading, and it is just too important historically to get banned. My (anti-nazi) high school history teacher also illegally owned a copy.

I'm sorry for you Jews that you always have to be careful about bumping into crazy anti-semitists. My Israeli ex-colleague also mentioned that problem. I don't see that getting better any time soon with how conspiracy theories are thriving nowadays

Concerning the 30 characteristics of a manipulator, I think it's also important to recognize that if someone gets told that their behavior makes other people uncomfortable, and they still continue with that behavior, then they are by definition a bully. If it's the first time, then the "I was just joking" line might work, for the second time it won't.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2022-11-26, 14:08
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
It's not a Jew-specific problem per se, it's racism in general
Do you guys think one day we'll get rid of it ? Hard not to be disillusioned, in school I guess everyone has that "racism bad" class, and no one seemed to question it at the time. But once I grew up, it was scary to witness what most people around me actually think of the issue
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2022-11-26, 17:55
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
It's not a Jew-specific problem per se, it's racism in general
Do you guys think one day we'll get rid of it ? Hard not to be disillusioned, in school I guess everyone has that "racism bad" class, and no one seemed to question it at the time. But once I grew up, it was scary to witness what most people around me actually think of the issue
A person can live up to about 100 years. Ww2 was not even 1 human life ago by that measure. Back then, school books had lines like saying their race was best, etc etc. Meaning, we practically live in the dark ages of humanity still.

100 years ago or so, ww1, people were excited a new war was about to start happening. Made young guys into proper men etc. France had a beautiful army with red trousers. People didn’t yet realize with machine guns war would be a lot messier. That war is not glorious.

So, people were still morons 1 lifetime ago. By that measure we have come a long way.

I excpect a couple of another hundred years will do wonders
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2022-11-26, 19:51
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
I guess so... I once found an atlas at my grandfather's, printed in 1912. The first part of the book categorised the "different human races", where do they live, what do they look like, etc... The conclusion was that it's a new field of study, with a lot of exciting work remaining to be done.
It's true that our societies have moved forward a great deal since then.
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2022-11-30, 22:45
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
How part of the incest thread more or less went down.
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2022-12-01, 13:16
bloodhound bloodhound is offline
Magic Level: Fire Ball
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Germany/Schleswig-Holstein
Posts: 378
Maybe this disconnect about saying "I'm not a Nazi" comes from having a very narrow idea of what a word means? For example, maybe some people think that Jew World Order isn't neo-nazi propaganda, because the director probably just made it for fame, money or trolling, given that he's also a flat earther?
There's a German rap song which won an award at an award show, because that award show is sales-based, which has the offensive lyrics "My body is more defined than that of an Auschwitz prisoner", and some people don't think that's anti-semitic because the rappers just wanted to say something randomly offensive, but of course it's anti-semitic in the sense that it's against Jews.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 2022-12-01, 16:10
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
SG surely knew that what he was referring to wasn't kosher (sorry ^_^' ), since he didn't post a link to it, whereas he loves linking stuff.

I think "Nazi" just has such a strong negative connotation, that everyone wants to avoid it, maybe even genuinely.
But it's very strange that you could quote Nazi ideology at them that they'd agree with, and still be shocked to be called Nazis...

I once met a woman in Hungary whose grandfather was a higher-ranking soldier or member of the Hungarian Nazi party, the Arrow cross party. She said she felt uneasy about it, due to the horrible things they did.
Then, an other day, she started speaking about how romanis aren't really human, how horrible they all are, and that they should all be deported. She didn't see any contradiction what so ever between her two opinions
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2022-12-19, 18:46
CS2x's Avatar
CS2x CS2x is offline
inharmonic explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: London
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
I once met a woman in Hungary whose grandfather was a higher-ranking soldier or member of the Hungarian Nazi party, the Arrow cross party. She said she felt uneasy about it, due to the horrible things they did.
Then, an other day, she started speaking about how romanis aren't really human, how horrible they all are, and that they should all be deported. She didn't see any contradiction what so ever between her two opinions
That's really interesting. How prevalent do you think racism against the Romani people is still today in Hungary?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 2022-12-19, 22:31
Polaris's Avatar
Polaris Polaris is offline
Magic Level: Water Ball
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Tippett Island
Posts: 6,119
Emmmm... Very much so.
Romanis and white-skinned people generally live in different parts of cities, as such, you don't see expressions of racism that often, but it's simply because there is no occasion for it.
I always try to avoid the subject, I was disappointed too many times.

I think the latest I've heard was one year ago, coming from the guy who came to change our water heater. After having gotten it down, the flat owner said she would take it away after a few days. The guy simply asked "Aren't there any gypsies in the house, who would take it ?".
It's not hate so to speak, it's just unchecked disdain.

There is some hope though. A few years ago, a school got tried and judged guilty of having segregated romani children. We're talking forcing them to stay in the basement floor, not allowing them to go to other toilets, or to participate in school activities (p.e. at the pool, carnival celebration).
The school had to pay about 1700€ to each child for each semester they had spent at the school.

This sentence was passed despite the ruling party and the prime minister being strongly on the school's side, and voicing afterwards, that they would change the law, to make such a condemnation impossible in the future.

Anyway, today in Hungary, the vast majority of Romanis still have to live in society's margin.
__________________
<((((((((((((([[[========================]]])))))))))))))>

Last edited by Polaris; 2022-12-20 at 19:41.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 2022-12-20, 08:05
CS2x's Avatar
CS2x CS2x is offline
inharmonic explorer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: London
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
Emmmm... Very much so.
Romanis and white-skinned people generally live in different parts of cities, as such, you don't see expressions of racism that often, but it's simply because there is no occasion for its expression.
I always try to avoid the subject, I was disappointed too many times.

I think the latest I've heard was one year ago, coming from the guy who came to change our water heater. After having gotten it down, the flat owner said she would take it away after a few days. The guy simply asked "Aren't there any gypsies in the house, who would take it ?".
It's not hate so to speak, it's just unchecked disdain.

There is some hope though. A few years ago, a school got tried and judged guilty of having segregated romani children. We're talking forcing them to stay in the basement floor, not allowing them to go to other toilets, or to participate in school activities (p.e. at the pool, carnival celebration).
The school had to pay about 1700€ to each child for each semester they had spent at the school.

This sentence was passed despite the ruling party and the prime minister being strongly on the school's side, and voicing afterwards, that they would change the law, to make such a condemnation impossible in the future.

Anyway, today in Hungary, the vast majority of Romanis still have to live in society's margin.
Thank you for sharing - that's really interesting to hear. And very sad. I don't really spend long enough in Hungary to get a feel for this, or if I do, I'm with my family and some of them are actually Romani. Currently my parents are fostering a Ukranian kid, but he looks Romani to me and was eventually was able to share it, once my mum explained her grandfather was Romani.

EDIT

Anyway, I don't know where I'm going with all that, or why I'm telling you this. :-D Too much wine. very weird. Thanks for your information again!

Last edited by CS2x; 2022-12-21 at 00:35.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2022-12-20, 12:13
bloodhound bloodhound is offline
Magic Level: Fire Ball
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Germany/Schleswig-Holstein
Posts: 378
I do notice some parallels here with SGK's comments about the Brazilian natives I guess, although both traditional, the Romani and Brazilian natives must be gentle and beautiful in very different ways
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Correct music order Inotamira First aid 5 2018-03-26 16:58
Game order Styx General 6 2009-10-08 21:04
Mucking up the order RosaMarietheCow General 9 2008-01-31 01:18
Pre-order your copy now! Reek Off topic 9 2004-09-21 20:13
LBA 1 model order. Guitar General 24 2003-01-24 00:37


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:16.


News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, the Magicball Network