Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 2013-07-25, 11:57
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by J McKalling View Post
Jasiek, you just show no respect for our conversation. We were talking about some serious shit, you can have your own opinions, but why do you tell us what to talk about and what not? You don't agree with our interpretation, but there's no reason to condemn it.

Do explain me, what is nonsense of whatever I said?
He doesn't tell you what to talk about or not.
  #77  
Old 2013-07-25, 12:03
J McKalling's Avatar
J McKalling J McKalling is offline
Magic Ball GrandMaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 2,721
Yes he is;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasiek View Post
... What I'm telling you however is that you're all talking nonsense, and you need to be called out on it.
...
That's the same thing.
So explain what is the nonsense part, at least from what I've said.
__________________
Quote:
Visit the Twinsuniverse to find everything about the LBA universe!

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items
Words come in all sizes. But even if they fit you,
they might not come at appropriate times.

Good for everyone is finding yourself first,
and then the good in others second.
  #78  
Old 2013-07-25, 12:03
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,576
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Jasiek is preaching the choir on this one. I mean how about this, I believe there is a dimension, called the asuka dimension. In asuka lives the askunians, now this dimension is made up of a different form of energy than in uxie, our dimension and askunians are born from it in a special way. The energy reacts to emotions and the stronger the emotions or thoughts, the more powerful the askunians become. Well naturally humans are also inclined to feel emotion and at one point in time, when humans die, they would attracted to asuka or their minds would so to speak. However due to a barrier between dimensions, which is unpassible for most minds, most humans would be trapped between dimensions, in a region known as the void, the beginning or the realm that never was by the askunians. However some humans did get through and the energy of the asuka dimension gave them life, as it did the askunians. The askunians eventually figured out, where the humans were comming from and weakened the barrier enough to allow entry to asuka. Thus humans have an afterlife.

Now that horses ass of a story took 15 minutes to write and has about as much odds of theoretically being true as the rest of our beliefs ( ignoring science cause I could look into making a cock and bull story, that "science" can't disprove but that would a waste of time, because the point still stands). Yup I am including the die and rot in the ground with. Now let me take this cat here and put it in a box. Now I introduce a toxic bottle of poison that can be broken my radiation. Now I then a put in the radiation source and the the poor cat now has a 50/50 shot of finding out, what exactly death has got in store for him and that's schroeder's cat. At any given time Crookshanks has a 50/50 shot at life or death and at any point intime and saying he is dead or alive I definately is stupid. That cat has a ton of numbers of possibilities of being alive or dead and you may get a lucky guess and find she is dead like you thought, but it was only a guess at the end of the day. Point is there are potentially a shit load of possibilities of life after death and odds anything you believe about the after life have hot less odds of being true than me winning the lottery, so why argue over something that's probably more shit than bull? Believe what you freakin want just don't bitch about it.

Now after saying that, I believe that when we die, we rot in the ground and that's depressing and in addition to which I believe as I mentioned earlier a belief in an afterlife is pretentious. Now I'll start off with why (again) I believe in such a sorry fate for myself and everyone around me. Well firstly occams razor- the theory with the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct. Now I die and rot in the ground, awww, remind me again how many assumptions I made? I just assumed there is no continuation of life after that, I mean we know about physical degradation of the body I just assumed themind shares this fate. What's that, god, heaven and hell you say? Well them be assumptions, you assume they exists, so while I assume he doesn't, it does not count as I am not making the assumption of exostence and thus the burden of proof is all yours. Now as for other beliefs you all gotta make your own assumptions, while I only made one, it doesn't matter how we got there weare talking about death as far as rotting I. The ground is concerned, it might even be the will of a diety. Point is you assume life after death and assume its form and from that first assumption you branch off into a whole number of possibilities. Occams razor the theory with the fewest assumptions is normally correct. Which is practically why I go for the NLAD thing.

Next up I have mentioned before. I loathe the pretentious nature of life after death, it assumes we are important and many a time people choose to ignore animals or acknowledge, they don't share our fate. What makes humans so special, not a thing, as far as I am concerned animals are entitled as much as we would be and as far as I am concerned we are not special, we are often arrogant self centered snobs that think we are better than everything else enough to have an afterlife ect. Err wrong we are no different to any other animal, we just have a much higher degree of brain power and scenience.

So believe what want, but don't forget that life is more important and don't waste it arguing over if buts or maybes. This world is as bad as it is awesome, make the best of 70 odd years here, cause you might not get a second chance at anything
  #79  
Old 2013-07-25, 12:28
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by J McKalling View Post
Yes he is;


That's the same thing.
So explain what is the nonsense part, at least from what I've said.
Thats not the same thing.
  #80  
Old 2013-07-25, 12:37
J McKalling's Avatar
J McKalling J McKalling is offline
Magic Ball GrandMaster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 2,721
Whatever.
__________________
Quote:
Visit the Twinsuniverse to find everything about the LBA universe!

Threads: News, Introduction, Discussion, Bugs collection || Content: Characters, Enemies, Items
Words come in all sizes. But even if they fit you,
they might not come at appropriate times.

Good for everyone is finding yourself first,
and then the good in others second.
  #81  
Old 2013-07-25, 17:10
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,073
I knew you guys could justify my "oh boy" and total lack of interest for this thread when I posted in the first pages before I got interested.
Turns out, again*, I was right! What a waste of time. Next time don't even open a thread, since basically you guys just want to talk about things any idiot can find in books available anywhere.

* Heh, I guess I am the puppetmaster afterall!
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
  #82  
Old 2013-07-25, 17:18
Neko's Avatar
Neko Neko is offline
Neko
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I knew you guys could justify my "oh boy" and total lack of interest for this thread when I posted in the first pages before I got interested.
Turns out, again*, I was right! What a waste of time. Next time don't even open a thread, since basically you guys just want to talk about things any idiot can find in books available anywhere.

* Heh, I guess I am the puppetmaster afterall!
Your ego knows little limits not very spiritual of you
  #83  
Old 2013-07-25, 17:31
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,576
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I knew you guys could justify my "oh boy" and total lack of interest for this thread when I posted in the first pages before I got interested.
Turns out, again*, I was right! What a waste of time. Next time don't even open a thread, since basically you guys just want to talk about things any idiot can find in books available anywhere.

* Heh, I guess I am the puppetmaster afterall!
Sounds like a sore looser, cannot argue his own points himself, so he has a little hissy fit and blames others to avoid taking the blame for his own fails himself
  #84  
Old 2013-07-25, 19:14
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,073
Oh boy, MBN will never learn.

Here's the lesson: nothing serious can ever be discussed among scorn.
Write it down kids, try not to forget next time.
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
  #85  
Old 2013-07-25, 19:24
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,576
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Oh boy, MBN will never learn.

Here's the lesson: nothing serious can ever be discussed among scorn.
Write it down kids, try not to forget next time.
Lesson for you dear guitarist

Hypocrit - look it up, because you've been scorning people here like a conversation between the pope and an atheist
  #86  
Old 2013-07-26, 01:09
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 8,801
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
sgk, except for jasiek people so far have been pretty receptive towards you ideas. twinsan may have disagreed but i didn't see any "scorn" there. i don't really see your problem.

you said it's only logical that there is a spiritual dimension. i want to know why.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
  #87  
Old 2013-07-26, 01:22
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,331
Reek, I think that the whole problem with SGK is that he wants everyone to know and accept his truth, and only that. He is too close-minded to accept others opinions (I'm not that far from him, though) and will argue as much as needed for others to understand that he is correct and they are not. His ego is too big and he will even say ridiculous things (much like his first post in this thread, or his last one) to prove he is right and fulfill his need for attention (again, not realy far from me; is that maybe a common problem with brazilians?)
  #88  
Old 2013-07-26, 01:26
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 8,801
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
tbh i was thinking more or less the same thing.
accept for jasiek everyone was being civil here, and even jasiek didn't say anything that bad, he was just being a bit provocative, but sgk is acting like disagreeing with him is an offense or something. i don't get it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
  #89  
Old 2013-07-26, 02:12
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,073
That's not at all the case.

There's Jasiek, who refuses to understand the simplest of points. Then you agree with his useless post, instead of telling him "hey this thread IS about afterlife - something noone in the world have conclusive proof, so back off, and no this is not about NOT dieing; rather what happens AFTER you die". Then comes Twinsan, who thinks is a shining knight on a white horse galloping from the hills to "save" threads, spawning spontaneously out of nowhere, whereas he actually levels down the whole conversation by resorting to insults.

I'm perfectly fine with people disagreeing with me! I just don't like:

- Being mocked/ridiculed. (as with Jasiek)
- Being attacked. (as with Twinsan)

Simple.

Yes, I am "defensive". I've got reasons to be defensive. You've gave them to me in several yeas here. Now once again I give a try to talk about such things again here, and it was a let down. So now I don't feel like continuing on this at all, even if you have nothing to do with it, Reek.

But accusing me of "forcing everyone to accept my truth" is beyond absurd.
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
  #90  
Old 2013-07-26, 02:17
Lupin's Avatar
Lupin Lupin is offline
Previously Link
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Strasbourg, France
Posts: 2,706
Meh. I totally agree with Jasiek's views on the matter, but I totally disapprove of his attitude. Kuddos to Marcos for the refreshing bit of humility in this thread!
  #91  
Old 2013-07-26, 02:25
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
Reek, I think that the whole problem with SGK is that he wants everyone to know and accept his truth, and only that. He is too close-minded to accept others opinions (I'm not that far from him, though) and will argue as much as needed for others to understand that he is correct and they are not. His ego is too big and he will even say ridiculous things (much like his first post in this thread, or his last one) to prove he is right and fulfill his need for attention (again, not realy far from me; is that maybe a common problem with brazilians?)
No comment...

Except: Reek asked for my opinions. I gave them. Jasiek ridiculed me. Reek consented. Twinsan attacked me.
And I have a big ego for just wishing not to be a victim everytime I give my opinions? oh how nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
Kuddos to Marcos for the refreshing bit of humility in this thread!
No comment...
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
  #92  
Old 2013-07-26, 02:32
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,331
Its not about this thread only SGK, but all the recent threads. You've been doing things like that in all of the recent threads, and we feel the need to talk to you about it. What is the big deal? Everyone has flaws, but we all should try to fix them.

And about the "humility": Not realy. I mean, I admit that I have such flaws aswell, but its as hard for me to change as it is to anyone else. Besides, as I said in some other thread, this is probably some sort of mechanism that my stupid mind uses to call for attention. Therefore, I'm being the one with less humility in here.
  #93  
Old 2013-07-26, 02:39
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosmapf View Post
Its not about this thread only SGK, but all the recent threads. You've been doing things like that in all of the recent threads, and we feel the need to talk to you about it. What is the big deal? Everyone has flaws, but we all should try to fix them.
Exactly. I've been doing it for the past 10 years and I will keep doing it.

In the cellphone thread, everyone attacked me, just the same. Reek, A_LIPSTICK, and all the gang. Basically you can't say anything here without being ridiculed and then everyone goes like "Oh c'mon, admit you're wrong, it's not that hard!", when, y'know, wtf? it's my opinion? I'm not wrong - there is no wrong or right, I'm just sharing my view. Can't I? Do I have to wear a dunce hat (chapéuzinho em formato de cone escrito burro) and sit in the corner for saying what I want everytime I post something you guys don't agree with?

You all play this psychological game where there has to be a loser.
There can't be a debate where I say what I believe, and you say yours. End of story. Nooope. There has to be a loser, and he has to admit "OH MY GOD I didn't realize how dumb I was before your very intelligent words! Thanks guys, you saved me from my dumbness!".

You can only fix something if it's broken.
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
  #94  
Old 2013-07-26, 03:07
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,331
I know what a dunce hat is. Please remember I also have knowledge about english, even though its not as much as you guys do.

I don't want to argue because I have almost nothing against you, but I think you didn't understand our point (at least my point) when complaining about you in this thread. You basicaly mocked us, saying that this thread is useless and we should never have started it, as this is no place to discuss this.

"Next time don't even open a thread, since basically you guys just want to talk about things any idiot can find in books available anywhere." then please do never open another thread, ok? We are here to have fun, even if its with ridiculous things, so why are you doing this anyway? Let us have our fun in here and ignore this thread.
  #95  
Old 2013-07-26, 09:37
Twinsan's Avatar
Twinsan Twinsan is offline
You Only Live Twice
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,576
Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I knew you guys could justify my "oh boy" and total lack of interest for this thread when I posted in the first pages before I got interested.
Turns out, again*, I was right! What a waste of time. Next time don't even open a thread, since basically you guys just want to talk about things any idiot can find in books available anywhere.

* Heh, I guess I am the puppetmaster afterall!
This, before this I made no attempts at attacking you. When your ego got the better of you and you spouted this nonsense, simply as others have pointed out, because others did not agree with your point of view and I got fed up With the pretentious nature of your posts and snapped at you. Point is your poking the hornets nest, time and time again, you cannot be content with eating an apple under the tree, you have to throw the apple right at that nest and you expect there to be no consiquences? You act like your opinion is law or a fact in a rather egotistic manner and you honestly complain about being treated badly?
  #96  
Old 2013-07-26, 13:34
Reek's Avatar
Reek Reek is offline
Party animal
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: israel
Posts: 8,801
Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I knew you guys could justify my "oh boy" and total lack of interest for this thread when I posted in the first pages before I got interested.
Turns out, again*, I was right! What a waste of time. Next time don't even open a thread, since basically you guys just want to talk about things any idiot can find in books available anywhere.

* Heh, I guess I am the puppetmaster afterall!
This post doesn't really play in your favour, sgk, as it makes you seem both incredibly ignorant and arrogant. Have you ever tried reading Kant, or Wittgenstein, Or Berkeley? Or reading a university level physics textbook? There are things that appear in books any idiot can find, that are far too complex for you to understand at your current level, i can promise you that.

I'll say it again, all I saw in this thread was jasiek poking fun at you, that's it. even twinsan didn't attack you, and the only thing resembling an attack only came after you started with your usual condescending attitude.

also, what kind of reactions did you expect?
you say it's only logical that there's an afterlife, but offer no explanations other than mentioning an equation from special relativity - an equation you don't really seem to understand.

is it possible that all this "pffft, it's impossible to discuss anything here!!!" bit is just to stall because you don't know how to explain why a spiritual world is "only logical"?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
  #97  
Old 2013-07-26, 19:12
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,073
Twinsan, Reek and Marcos: Misunderstanding my posts, as usual. That comment was directed specifically at jasiek. Why? because he wanted to talk about <all that is known in current science or can be scientifically proven, hence the books reference> rather than speculate or let an open mind about things that are outside that (ie: my ideas). That's all I meant with that sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek
is it possible that all this "pffft, it's impossible to discuss anything here!!!" bit is just to stall because you don't know how to explain why a spiritual world is "only logical"?
Not the case. I'd never fucking do that. I simply find it a must having a friendly enviroment to talk about such subjects. It deserves an amount of genuine curiosity, open mindness and respect. And, if you didn't notice, J_Mckalling wanted that too - it's not just me who was displeased with the tone of the thread after Jasiek's post. And who defended him? nobody. Just me I guess. And now, I simply couldn't care less about sharing what I know here, because I do NOT want to read another of those reactions ever again, it is bitter sensation I deeply dislike. If this happened in real life I'd leave the conversation too. It's not just in the forums.
__________________
Quote:
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
  #98  
Old 2013-07-26, 19:21
SpaceGuitarist's Avatar
SpaceGuitarist SpaceGuitarist is offline
strange dreamer
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 7,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
I'll say it again, all I saw in this thread was jasiek poking fun at you, that's it
True, but it got bigger by the time he retorted his unwelcome intromission as if he was right in the first place, and by the fact nobody else defended me and J_McKalling and let it derail for about 17 posts interrupting our conversation.
  #99  
Old 2013-07-26, 19:27
Battler's Avatar
Battler Battler is offline
Welcome to Zirla!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Koper, Slovenia
Posts: 5,262
Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- SpaceGuitarist: I'm on your and J_McKalling's side. These people (mainly the #lba gang) have been doing this for 10 years, stomping on anyone that dares express an opinion they don't like/approve of.
And regarding Jasiek's attitude - it's typical of him. I've been insulted by him in the past for expressing opinions he doesn't like/approve of. But remember, he's one of the #lba gang, so naturally they'll defend him.
And as for Twinsan, he's pretty much become one of them. He even ratted me out to them when I informed him about how they bashed him behind his back. Then they banned me from their channel for "spying", which shows just how paranoid they are.
__________________
Join #doki-doki on irc.ringoflightning.net for some nice chit-chat about anime, manga, and other aspects of Japanese culture now!
  #100  
Old 2013-07-26, 19:31
marcosmapf's Avatar
marcosmapf marcosmapf is offline
Magic Ball Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Twinsan, Reek and Marcos: Misunderstanding my posts, as usual. That comment was directed specifically at jasiek. Why? because he wanted to talk about <all that is known in current science or can be scientifically proven, hence the books reference> rather than speculate or let an open mind about things that are outside that (ie: my ideas). That's all I meant with that sentence.
If you were "Realy" directing it only to him, then you should have said so, because it didn't appear like that to everyone. It just seemed like another foolish attempt to raise your ego, as always.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
Not the case. I'd never fucking do that. I simply find it a must having a friendly enviroment to talk about such subjects.
Your posts didn't help to create that environment either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
And who defended him? nobody. Just me I guess.
WAT, did you seriously read the 3rd page of this thread? I think you missed a post from me then. I tottaly disagreed with his post, and I thought it was completely offensive to this thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
philosophy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Death of a Forum morshem Off topic 54 2010-06-22 03:36
Death by Google ChaosFish Off topic 6 2009-09-03 16:17
Death of opensource? hobmoblin Off topic 5 2005-04-03 04:37
Time of Death? thursday Off topic 27 2004-01-11 21:43
Back from the death yaz0r General 21 2002-10-19 23:29


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:26.


News Feed
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, the Magicball Network