Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > Off topic

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Off topic General off-topic chat goes in here.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-27, 00:44
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
If you read that, then you would know you could have been jasiek trying to screw with me, but in any case the second attack against me on lba was very personal in nature and it's very unlikely it would ahve served any purpose to come attack you again here on the forums as I was effectively defeated, personal information about me and potentially Zee was obtained. To attack you on the forums with such information potentialy at your disposal at the time would have been stupid. who ever it was claimed that they had also attacked zee. Zee has not been on the forums in a very long time now and if thats true, why would the lba# attack zee, when she could have been tricked into attacking you with hell have no fury, regardless Zee has no knowledge of the break up as far as i know as only a select few people on the forums can contact her and she has not seen said pm on the forums from me to know. The person as lychee on the chat also acted very strangely for zee, i cannot say much on the matter, but who ever that was, Is very very unlikely to be the real Zee.

Also if that was Jasiek he was on your side, the person in question directed me that it was not you that was behind it all and it was the work of people on the lba chat. that proves nothing as it can still be you.

If you really are innocent, Jasiek knows the truth.
Well, why don't you realize, that words alone, regardless of who they come from, do not constitute evidence. People claim that IP was used by SpaceGuitarist on the MBN, without providing even a simple Mod CP screenshot showing as much, and you blindly believe them? Wow, talk about being gullible man...
Old 2013-07-27, 00:45
Party animal

Send a message via ICQ to Reek Send a message via MSN to Reek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
- Reek: Well the theory is that members of #lba are running a concerted effort to get SpaceGuitarist in any way removed from this forum. So someone of them staged that attack against Twinsan, in order to turn Twinsan against him, and Jesse aided them by trying to create evidence that would prove SpaceGuitarist guilty of the attack someone else did, in order to try to Permanently Ban him from this forum for it. But sadly for them, that plan failed and he's still here. So you #lba guys proceded to return to the previous plan of making him leave this forum out of his own accord by making his experience here as unpleasant as you guys can make it.
You guys got Double-J to abstain from posting and Kasia to ask the forum staff to Permanently Ban her... and you guys want to get rid of SpaceGuitarist and me too. Well actually, the preffered goal is to force us to adapt to your ways but since we refuse to, the plan B is to get rid of us.
Basically to me it seems #lba is attempting to do to some people what the US is doing to Snowden, Assange, etc.
Why do you think double-j and kasia leaving had anything to do with "us guys"?

also what's this about making sgk's stay unpleasant? i think i behaved myself in this thread for a change, so what's the deal?
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2013-07-27, 00:46
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan View Post
read my above paragraph, i posted.

Also I point out the jasiek in question may have been a fake and like me you made a bold claim of truth through assumption.
Well if that Jasiek, if it was on IRC was a fake or not, should have been easy to find out, had you done a /WHOIS on him, and then a /WHOWAS to see the past connections from him - if the IP/host mismatched, then it was an impersonator, otherwise, it was the real one. If however it was on a forum, then you'd have no way of knowing anyway.
Old 2013-07-27, 00:47
You Only Live Twice

Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Well, why don't you realize, that words alone, regardless of who they come from, do not constitute evidence. People claim that IP was used by SpaceGuitarist on the MBN, without providing even a simple Mod CP screenshot showing as much, and you blindly believe them? Wow, talk about being gullible man...
Sure Jesse is lying about the ip matching sgk's, a moderator of his stature is really making stuff up to get rid of sgk from the forums. Jesse told me he had no problems with sgk and would happily share a drink with with anyone on this forums and while that may have been a lie, it's unlikely.

Tell me do you yourself believe that sgk is innocent? because by your posts alone would indicate, there is the potential for guilt.
Old 2013-07-27, 00:48
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek
Why do you think double-j and kasia leaving had anything to do with "us guys"?

also what's this about making sgk's stay unpleasant? i think i behaved myself in this thread for a change, so what's the deal?
That whole attackfest against him in Twinsan's thread. The whole fact of one IP coming out and being supposedly THE damning IP, but was said to not have been used by SpaceGuitarist on the MBN, and then suddenly two other IP's coming out, one of which was used by him on the MBN, which to me seems an apparent attempt at manipulating evidence to frame him and thus get his reputation ruined.
Old 2013-07-27, 00:48
strange dreamer

That's it, enough of this circus, I've just added Twinsan to my ignore list. And Reek... you're next.

PS: can someone please close this thread?
A few years ago, under the guise of protecting the population, Dr. FunFrock herded the planet's habitants into the southern hemisphere. The repression is harsh. Every day brings more and more arrests, and the people slowly begin to lose hope. In an effort to keep their spirits up, the people sometimes evoke an ancient legend along with the name of a goddess, Sendell. The mentioning of the legend or Sendell has since been forbidden by Dr. FunFrock. Meanwhile... a young quetch named Twinsen has been having strange dreams...
Quote:
" If you have no success with one type of behaviour, try another. " - LBA 2 Manual
Old 2013-07-27, 00:51
Party animal

Battler, can you please answer my question regarding kasia and double-j?

and as for the attackfest, i didn't like sgk's behaviour there. i have the right to say so, it's not against the rules you know
This is work of higher intelligences, who take other, esoteric and psychological sciences into account than we are normally used to even consider, numerology being one of them, because everything for them is ritualistic and everything is meant for a deep programming of our psychological state. One day witchcraft and science will collide.
Old 2013-07-27, 00:57
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan
Sure Jesse is lying about the ip matching sgk's, a moderator of his stature is really making stuff up to get rid of sgk from the forums. Jesse told me he had no problems with sgk and would happily share a drink with with anyone on this forums and while that may have been a lie, it's unlikely.

Tell me do you yourself believe that sgk is innocent? because by your posts alone would indicate, there is the potential for guilt.
Jesse is human, not some divine being incapable of telling anything other than the pure truth.
Also, Atresica was (actually, still is) a moderator of his same stature on this same forum, and she had no problem going to the point of openly flaming me and calling me "Mr. Fuckwit".
And I never said Jesse lied - I think Jesse was just fed incorrect information. I think he simply stated "that IP wasn't used but IP X was", and then someone suddenly came up with "oh I was wrong, IP X was the one used for the attack on the other forum", basically someone else changing the story on the fly to make the data fit the desired conclusion.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:00
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
Jesse is human, not some divine being incapable of telling anything other than the pure truth.
Also, Atresica was (actually, still is) a moderator of his same stature on this same forum, and she had no problem going to the point of openly flaming me and calling me "Mr. Fuckwit".
And I never said Jesse lied - I think Jesse was just fed incorrect information. I think he simply stated "that IP wasn't used but IP X was", and then someone suddenly came up with "oh I was wrong, IP X was the one used for the attack on the other forum", basically someone else changing the story on the fly to make the data fit the desired conclusion.
tbh you are a little odd with all your crazy conspiracy theories.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:02
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
Battler, can you please answer my question regarding kasia and double-j?

and as for the attackfest, i didn't like sgk's behaviour there. i have the right to say so, it's not against the rules you know
No, I mean the attack-fest in the sense of you being one of the people actively trying to pass SpaceGuitarist guilty even though there's no real evidence for his guilt.

Also, #lba are responsible for Double-J's abstaining from posting becuase #lba have trolled his change-pushing thread to death. And the #lba people were also the main ones who always attacked Kasia, which in the end she had enough of to the point of asking to get Permanently Banned. Sure, maybe the #lba people meant both stuff as harmless jokes or education but the result was driving out two members.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:03
Magic Ball Master

Just close the thread... For real..
If you guys want to argue about anything else, send a private message to each other or post on the wall... This thread has gone tottaly offtopic, people are just harassing each other and making this environment horrible, so there is no need to keep it opened.
Seriously, any admin, please close this thread.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:05
Party animal

Oh Battler, Battler boy. Next you'll be telling us that the reason you can't find a job is the people at #lba
Old 2013-07-27, 01:10
Welcome to Zirla!

- Reek: No, I blame all the cheap countries for that (China, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc.), as they are sucking away our jobs in order to grow their economy. Even Obama admitted as much and said industry needs to be moved back home. I also of course blame the West for not doing enough to counter the doing of the cheap countries.
And yes, I also blame myself for lazing around for years instead of making something out of my life. In the end, a combination of both factors led to my current situation.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:11
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen
tbh you are a little odd with all your crazy conspiracy theories.
Well, certainly they all pale in comparison to yours which has SpaceGuitarist posting an attack post against you on an unrelated forum while he was sleeping.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:11
Party animal

jesus christ man it was a joke, you weren't supposed to take it literally
Old 2013-07-27, 01:12
Welcome to Zirla!

- Reek: Well, I'm known for being utterly crap at recognizing jokes.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:13
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
- Reek: No, I blame all the cheap countries for that (China, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc.), as they are sucking away our jobs in order to grow their economy. Even Obama admitted as much and said industry needs to be moved back home. I also of course blame the West for not doing enough to counter the doing of the cheap countries.
And yes, I also blame myself for lazing around for years instead of making something out of my life. In the end, a combination of both factors led to my current situation.
I wonder, the behavior of you and the potential fake jasiek are very similar in what was said and it seeems to me unlikely that was the real jasiek given the circumstances. No evidence here, but there is potential for you to have been spying on lba and it would not be the first time and it would seem like you to try and put the blame on the lba crew and not like jasiek.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:16
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsan
I wonder, the behavior of you and the potential fake jasiek are very similar in what was said and it seeems to me unlikely that was the real jasiek given the circumstances. No evidence here, but there is potential for you to have been spying on lba and it would not be the first time and it would seem like you to try and put the blame on the lba crew and not like jasiek.
Here's the newsflash from you: I am Permanently Banned from #lba, by decree of Rex_Hollywood a.k.a. SolidFlam, with no chance of EVER getting back. So I have zero chances of spying on #lba. And I can even send you all my logs of all my IRC clients to confirm I haven't been in a channel called #lba for quite some time now.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:17
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
Here's the newsflash from you: I am Permanently Banned from #lba, by decree of Rex_Hollywood a.k.a. SolidFlam, with no chance of EVER getting back. So I have zero chances of spying on #lba. And I can even send you all my logs of all my IRC clients to confirm I haven't been in a channel called #lba for quite some time now.
i will take your word for it, for now.
Old 2013-07-27, 01:34
Party animal

Quote:
permanently banned? you were banned for 30 minutes dude..
Old 2013-07-27, 01:45
Welcome to Zirla!

- Reek: Well I thought it was Permanent, especially as Rex_Hollywood basically told me I am no longer welcome there in PM, or so I understood him.
Old 2013-07-27, 14:07
Neko

I rather keep it open for now. There is no flaming and you guys should be able to talk it out. @Battler: i just confirmed an ip like you said. But nobody else matched any of those ips. Is it possible for another member to obtain sgks older ip on purpose? If its randomly assigned, it seems tough to me?
You are the expert in this.
Old 2013-07-27, 14:41
Welcome to Zirla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex_Hollywood
Oh right, the one thing you did do there is attempt to get people to argue by passing logs around. If that's your only purpose there, then it's no different than what you think is going on here.
I only passed one log, since I found it very rude to crap on someone behind their back.

Quote:
I rather keep it open for now. There is no flaming and you guys should be able to talk it out. @Battler: i just confirmed an ip like you said. But nobody else matched any of those ips. Is it possible for another member to obtain sgks older ip on purpose? If its randomly assigned, it seems tough to me?
You are the expert in this.
It's also rather difficult for SpaceGuitarist himself to deliberately get an older IP again. Also, why would he do it from an IP that would clearly point at him... it's not stupid, certainly he'd at least use an open proxy, if not even something more sneaky such as TOR.
Also, you talk about IP matches, but what evidence do you have that the IP's you were told were used for the attack, really were used? Considering at least three IP's were brought out that were allegedly used for the attack before one was found to match SpaceGuitarist, that IMHO makes me suspect someone was making up IP's and doing their best to change the claim on the fly so it'd fit the data provided, until a match with SpaceGuitarist was found.
Also, was the offending IP geolocated? Because if the allegedly matching IP ends up being from a location SpaceGuitarist visited once years ago and never visited since, then that would effectively null the evidence further. Let me explain, if the IP was from eg. Rio de Janeiro where he's not from, then it'd be impossible for him to get that IP when not being in that down.
Edit: And considering how many times I've had to deal with Brazilians getting caught by DNSBL's when connecting to my network just because someone else in the past used the same IP for malicious purposes and got it blacklisted, I'm wary of considering any Brazilian IP match as evidence of anything.
Old 2013-07-27, 16:54
Neko

Quote:
- Reek: Well the theory is that members of #lba are running a concerted effort to get SpaceGuitarist in any way removed from this forum. So someone of them staged that attack against Twinsan, in order to turn Twinsan against him, and Jesse aided them by trying to create evidence that would prove SpaceGuitarist guilty of the attack someone else did, in order to try to Permanently Ban him from this forum for it. But sadly for them, that plan failed and he's still here. So you #lba guys proceded to return to the previous plan of making him leave this forum out of his own accord by making his experience here as unpleasant as you guys can make it.
You guys got Double-J to abstain from posting and Kasia to ask the forum staff to Permanently Ban her... and you guys want to get rid of SpaceGuitarist and me too. Well actually, the preffered goal is to force us to adapt to your ways but since we refuse to, the plan B is to get rid of us.
Basically to me it seems #lba is attempting to do to some people what the US is doing to Snowden, Assange, etc.
Didn't you know? I was recruited by the fine members of #LBA to undermine the forum from within.

On a serious note: if you reread that post, doesn't it seem a bit over the top?
Old 2013-07-27, 17:30
You Only Live Twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Didn't you know? I was recruited by the fine members of #LBA to undermine the forum from within.

On a serious note: if you reread that post, doesn't it seem a bit over the top?
as i said, Occam's razor

Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor from William of Ockham, and in Latin lex parsimoniae) is a principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in logic and problem-solving. It states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected. In other words, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
The application of the principle often shifts the burden of proof in a discussion.[a] The razor states that one should proceed to simpler theories until simplicity can be traded for greater explanatory power. The simplest available theory need not be most accurate. Philosophers also point out that the exact meaning of simplest may be nuanced.[b]
Solomonoff's inductive inference is a mathematically formalized Occam's razor:[2][3][4][5][6][7] shorter computable theories have more weight when calculating the probability of the next observation, using all computable theories which perfectly describe previous observations.
In science, Occam's razor is used as a heuristic (general guiding rule or an observation) to guide scientists in the development of theoretical models rather than as an arbiter between published models.[8][9] In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result.[1][10][11]

More assumptions are made, by battlers theory than my own.
Closed Thread

Tags
philosophy