Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2006-01-17, 01:00
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

every point of interest i could find (lba2) that isnt on this site, that needs to be!

yeah i spent about half an hour finding everything i could. if i missed anything that isnt on the site tips and tricks, post it.

heal the old guy with the injury playing boules on desert island (tritons horn) and talk to his opponent

to get the key when you first get to the school of magic, Go up the stairs on your left. About halfway up, turn towards the tables, and jump onto the nearest one. Jump from table to table, and jump off at the end. Go up the next stairs and note that the two squares at the top of the stairs are safe, but all the ones after that can only be stood upon, in Discreet. Once you've got the key, and come back, stop on the two safe squares, and do a running jump from about halfway down the stairs onto the tables. Jump from table to table all the way back, and off at the end.

When Joe the elf is a clam in front of the school of magic, help him with the horn of blue triton and he will give you 2 clover leafs.

When in the jail on Zeelich open the bee's cell and the one beside it. There is a clover leaf inside.

When you've broken out of the prison, and are trying to steal a spaceship, you don't need to kill anyone at the top of the tower. They'll ask you politely to leave, but just ignore them, take the disk, and leap back down the stairs. plus if you mess with the control panel where you found the itinerary token, you can get an esmer shuttle to crash land.

There is a clover leaf in the middle dog house on Otringal.

After you crash back on citadel, if you go straight to the school and talk to the teacher she will show you what happend to the kids in a clipscene. (do it before talking to zoe)

While all the aliens are taking over on desert island, kill the one standing in front of Baldino's house. Get the key and go inside, on the bed there is a memory viewer.

After you first crash land on citael, go to the crashed ship and press action, Joe the elf will pop out.

In the gazogem building on the island of the francos, after the first door you go through inside, push the lever right beside the door to turn the poison below you off. Go down there and go in the hole. There is life points, magic power and a clover leaf inside.

After the third door in the gazogem building there is a bunch of pipes to the side right beside the door. Jump on them and go in. There is life points inside.

Still in the gazogem building past the 3rd door go where the 2 dogs are, step on all 4 piles of dirt and the 4th one gives you a clover leaf.

Twinsen and all the other characters are 1/2 the size of a Qtip. When your in the dissidents hide out on Otringal, go to the Qtip and press action.

When your in the undergas go insde the building company and go up stairs. Go into the first door and press the alarm so 5 zlitos will pop out. Then go to the second door and punch the manager. Take the key and press action to move the statue behind him. Open the orange ball with the key to get 150 zlitos.

When you are flying over to the island just off the White Leaf desert, aiming to gain the protection spell, you will have to dodge the bats and fireballs before you can land. Do this by hugging the rocks to the right (the right side of the screen), and you won't get hit at all.

When you get into the hotel, on upperground, don't attack the bellboy straight away. Go past him, and go round behind the desks. If you attack him from there, neither him nor the guard can figure out how to get you, so you don't take any damage.

Also, try doing a running jump from the top of the stairs. If you judge it right, you will do a dive, into the swimming pool. This is, however, very dangerous, as it leads to you drowning.

OR:

When your going into the imperial hotel, go through the window at the back instead of going through the doorway so that the manager dosn't call the police.

you can kill funfrock with 1 hit of your lightning ring.

Last edited by Curry; 2006-01-17 at 18:49.
Old 2006-01-17, 05:07
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Wow

Mind if I translate some, and put them in my Hebrew walkthrough?
Old 2006-01-17, 07:17

haha go for it. none of them are mine. i stole them all from various sites
Old 2006-01-17, 07:41
Master of Science & Magic

hmm.. nothing new.. ah well.. going to add it when I have some free time
Old 2006-01-17, 07:50

i may as well group these tips together

free unlimited almost everything on citadel:

money:
theres 15 kashes in twinsuns bedside table (in his house where you start), and if you go to the room that has his magic ball, and out again, the kashes have come back. repeat untill you have 999 you can be loaded before you leave his house.

nitro penguins:
buy a nitro meca penguin from the shop on citadel and set it off in store. the shopkeeper runs out scared abd never comes back so you can grab your money back, but more importantly you can leave, come back and he will still be gone but you can grab another penguin, and repeat untill you have as many as you want.

clovers:
go to the cow on citadel, and go behind it, then press x+forward and hold it down on the cows arse. unlimited clovers fly out.

magic:
go to the sewers on citadel, grab the key from the ledge with the box on it, and go through the locked door. grab the magic and if you need it you can grab the key again and open the door for more.

i haven't yet found any unlimited source of hearts anywhere. except for clovers which can heal you fully if you are hurt, and you have full clovers already. plus they heal all magic.

oh and i found a cool bug literally just yesterday that people might be interested in which can save you from having the bejeesus beaten out of you. you can skip the 'being hurt' animation by tapping the ctrl key! (or whatever key brings up the change behaviour menu that you set).

plus a good way to go up to someone to beat them up if they have ranged weapons is run kind of at a 45 degree angle to them, and when they have shot their round and it just misses you, run directly towards them and change your behaviour to agressive. then kill them.
or just try out my cool new found bug (which everyone else probably knows about but didnt tell me) and tap ctrl whenever their round hits you and keep running without being forced through the 'get hurt' animation with the enemy racking up a combo in the meantime.

EDIT: the kashes source and the bug are mine.

Last edited by Curry; 2006-01-17 at 07:56.
Old 2006-01-17, 16:41
Fruto di tutti frutti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry
After you have the pearl of incendescence and your on your way to the weather wizards tent, go to the crashed ship and press action, Joe the elf will pop out.
Only a note that Joe will pop out at any time, you don't have to own the pearl for it. You con do it even just after crashing.
Old 2006-01-17, 18:29

And before the spaceship crashed, you can also press action there, and you'll just see the sparklings and hear the sound of when Joe comes out.
Old 2006-01-17, 18:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zink
Only a note that Joe will pop out at any time, you don't have to own the pearl for it. You con do it even just after crashing.
yeah i know. i copied most of this word for word and glance over it to make sure nothing stupid was put in or had been written about before. but i seem to have missed that

ill edit it.

oh and could someone tell me whether theyve heard of that bug i mentioned before?
Old 2006-01-17, 19:00
weee

Yes I knew about this bug.
Old 2006-01-17, 19:29

and you didnt tell me??

oh well i suppose everything about the game has been discovered since its the type of game that makes you want to explore.
Old 2006-01-17, 22:42
weee

Nah I'm sure there's still this one thing that no one has discovered yet.
Old 2006-01-18, 05:15

The Pipe Trick, duh
Old 2006-01-18, 15:44

the pipe trick?

elaborate, please
Old 2006-01-18, 16:16
The Player of Games

There are two well known exploitable bugs in the game you haven't mentioned, which I think you might find interesting (assuming you don't already know) .

The first is a bug that lets you use the ferry while it's still raining on citadel island. Simply buy a ticket and stand next to the ferry, then open your inventory and select the ticket. Twinsen will disappear but nothing else seems to happen. Press escape and your now on dessert island.

The second is the jump-save-bug. This lets you jump incredilbe distances (and heights) which means you can access certain places before you're supposed to be there or places that are otherwise impossible to reach. First jump (prefereably a running jump) and just as Twinsens feet are off the floor press escape and save the game. Now without leaving the menu load the game you just saved. Though it may seem imperceptible, Twinsen will have risen more than he should have. If you quickly press esacpe just after you've loaded the game and save it again Twinsen will rise still further when you load it. If you keep repeating this Twinsen can get unbelievably high.

Oh and The Pipe Trick
I cried until I could cry no more.
Old 2006-01-18, 16:34

The pipe trick doesn't just end there, there's a whole history behind it. See this.
Old 2006-01-18, 17:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by prone2accidents
There are two well known exploitable bugs in the game you haven't mentioned, which I think you might find interesting (assuming you don't already know) .

The first is a bug that lets you use the ferry while it's still raining on citadel island. Simply buy a ticket and stand next to the ferry, then open your inventory and select the ticket. Twinsen will disappear but nothing else seems to happen. Press escape and your now on dessert island.

The second is the jump-save-bug. This lets you jump incredilbe distances (and heights) which means you can access certain places before you're supposed to be there or places that are otherwise impossible to reach. First jump (prefereably a running jump) and just as Twinsens feet are off the floor press escape and save the game. Now without leaving the menu load the game you just saved. Though it may seem imperceptible, Twinsen will have risen more than he should have. If you quickly press esacpe just after you've loaded the game and save it again Twinsen will rise still further when you load it. If you keep repeating this Twinsen can get unbelievably high.

Oh and The Pipe Trick
the ferry bug i knew already, but i didnt realise the jump-save bug could be used like that! i only thought that you could save and load it once. well thanks for clearing that up for me.

and the pipe trick: lol!

Last edited by Curry; 2006-01-18 at 18:02.